Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• JDouble

Participant

Good long breakdown of ESPN’s QBR metric, how it works, and if it is really any good. http://www.footballperspective.com/is-espns-qbr-the-best-measure-of-quarterback-play/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Way too many variables to try to connect winning with QBR, chiefly, what is the defense doing??For what it's worth here are last seasons leaders.1 Josh McCown, CHI 2 Peyton Manning, DEN 3 Philip Rivers, SD 4 Drew Brees, NO 5 Nick Foles, PHI 6 Aaron Rodgers, GB 7 Colin Kaepernick, SF8 Jay Cutler, CHI 9 Andrew Luck, IND 10 Matt Ryan, ATL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Way too many variables to try to connect winning with QBR, chiefly, what is the defense doing??For what it's worth here are last seasons leaders.1 Josh McCown, CHI 2 Peyton Manning, DEN 3 Philip Rivers, SD 4 Drew Brees, NO 5 Nick Foles, PHI 6 Aaron Rodgers, GB 7 Colin Kaepernick, SF8 Jay Cutler, CHI 9 Andrew Luck, IND 10 Matt Ryan, ATL

Baller.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s far from perfect, but it is much more telling than the old QB rating.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Dilfer has his hands in this formula.  I was never a fan of Dilfer as a player but he’s grown on me as an analyst.  The Super Bowl winner isn’t in the top 10. Once again, underlying the importance of going elsewhere in this weak QB class/super strong everywhere else draft.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Give it a rest man!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If Dild…errr…Dilfer made the list, Tebow would be the first guy on it. He said he coached Tebow up and was begging GMs to take a look at the "improvement". HahahahahababBbBbBBbxjfkfkdbzbcjru!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The problem is he is trying to find a formula that relates QB play to winning. That is a far fetched fantasy. And even if you found that metric and went and traded for that QB you would be in for a rude suprise. April 7th is almost here!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Dilfer has his hands in this formula.  I was never a fan of Dilfer as a player but he's grown on me as an analyst.  The Super Bowl winner isn't in the top 10. Once again, underlying the importance of going elsewhere in this weak QB class/super strong everywhere else draft.

lol....C'mon man!!1 Josh McCown, CHI2 Peyton Manning, DEN3 Philip Rivers, SD4 Drew Brees, NO5 Nick Foles, PHI6 Aaron Rodgers, GB7 Colin Kaepernick, SF8 Jay Cutler, CHI9 Andrew Luck, IND10 Matt Ryan, ATL So other than McCown, you would prefer Glennon over any of the guys or take a chance getting a guy like one of these guys? Franchise Rookie QB's don't come with a blinking neon sign....you got to take chance...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think Dilfer has his hands in this formula.  I was never a fan of Dilfer as a player but he's grown on me as an analyst.  The Super Bowl winner isn't in the top 10. Once again, underlying the importance of going elsewhere in this weak QB class/super strong everywhere else draft.

lol....C'mon man!!1 Josh McCown, CHI2 Peyton Manning, DEN3 Philip Rivers, SD4 Drew Brees, NO5 Nick Foles, PHI6 Aaron Rodgers, GB7 Colin Kaepernick, SF8 Jay Cutler, CHI9 Andrew Luck, IND10 Matt Ryan, ATL So other than McCown, you would prefer Glennon over any of the guys or take a chance getting a guy like one of these guys? Franchise Rookie QB's don't come with a blinking neon sign....you got to take chance...

Yeah, but it's so clear that there is no franchise QB in this draft - way too many questions with all of them to make one the #7 pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jebus ur a broken fucking record.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.