Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 3 reply threads

• Author

• ArmyBuc91

Participant

What do you all have to say about my division rankings below? What would you change and why?

Key: TB: 1, ATL: 2, CAR: 3, NO: 4

Offense- 1, 2, 3, 4
      QB- 1, 2, 3, 4
      HB- 3, 4, 1, 2
      WR- 1, 2, 4, 3
      O-line- 1, 4, 3, 2
      TE- 1, 2, 4, 3

Defense- 1, 4, 3, 2
      IDL- 2, 1, 4, 3
      DE- 4, 1, 2, 3
      OLB- 1, 3, 4, 2
      ILB- 1, 2, 4, 3
      CB- 1, 4, 2, 3
      DB- 4, 1, 2, 3

• kenntak

Participant

I think the Saints will snag second in the division. Their coach seems to find a way to have his team play well during the regular season.

What is the formula for home and away games? I see that the Bucs and Saints each have 9 away games.

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I think the Saints will snag second in the division. Their coach seems to find a way to have his team play well during the regular season.

What is the formula for home and away games? I see that the Bucs and Saints each have 9 away games.

The 9th game will be against an AFC opponent outside of the division we are scheduled to play. The AFC gets all the home games this year. The NFC will get them all next year.

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Yeah, just looking at overall, you are not giving the Saints much credit. You have to remember they were an elite team without Brees the last two years so while i think they are a worse team without Brees, they will have a winning record next year.

They did lose alot of players due to the cap but it will be between them and the Falcons for 2nd place with anywhere from 8 to 10 wins.

Bucs 14-3
      Saints – 10-7
      Falcons – 9-8
      Carolina – 6-11

Playoff teams – Bucs, Packers, Seahawks, Cowboys, Rams, 49ers, (7th seed – Who the heck knows – Vikings, Bears, Saints, Cardinals, Giants, Redskins all in the hunt)

• TCB2W!

Participant

You do know that Dallas was 1-3 going into the game where Dak got hurt? They are not a good team.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.