Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 31 reply threads

• Author

• Boid Fink

Participant

Why didn’t they take Evans out? Some really bad luck there.

• DerekPHFD

Participant

I imagine they wanted to try and get him a TD to cap it off.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Really god damn stupid. Arians should be punching himself in the balls fir that stupidity. You rest your guys up for the playoffs. Damn that was just fucking stupid.

• BChaves8

Participant

Take him out? Still have to win the game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

No, they don’t have to win it. They can try to beat them with reserves. Just a shitty shitty turn of events compounded by the fact it was avoidable.

Stay chasing wasn’t necessary, it was great, but not necessary.

Take him out? Still have to win the game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Fucking stupid stat chasing nonsense. Tough break but avoidable. Bucs can beat anyone, I’ve said as much. But not without their stud players.

• tampaspicer

Participant

No reason to rest anyone. This team need to keep building momentum into the playoffs. Sucks about Mike but the receiving group is the least of my worries on this team.

• Buc on the Move

Participant

Respectfully, Boid, I disagree. We don’t have anything locked up other than a playoff berth. Playing for 11 wins and 5th seed. You play to win.

• mdbuc

Participant

That’s just sad. His first shot at the playoffs and he might not get to play in them. I feel awful for him.

It was definitely the right decision to play him and the starters. We were playing for the 5th seed and the match up against the NFC East Champ.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I don’t fault the staff for playing starters. You can’t control injuries. Packers LT got it in practice. It can happen any time. However, I would like for Arians to pull everyone now.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Im just here for attention guys.

Look at me.

• Boid Fink

Participant

After halftime they got to get everyone the hell out of there.

Bucs can beat anyone. But without their key players they can’t.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Hope it isn’t an acl…

Looked like a hyper extension but I’m no expert

• Jed

Participant

After halftime they got to get everyone the hell out of there.

Bucs can beat anyone. But without their key players they can’t.

Not going to happen unless they are up by 3 scores in the 4th.

• Jed

Participant

Hope it isn’t an acl…

Looked like a hyper extension but I’m no expert

That is what I was thinking when I saw the replay.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Hope it was just a strain. Unfortunately it looked unstable when he was walking. That have been his ankle causing instability. That ankle slid funky in the wet grass

• Boid Fink

Participant

Apologies fellas. If I offended anyone. Just feeling emotional about losing Evans for the playoffs. Complete fuggin let down. Big sads.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Only updates are he’s wearing a brace and going for an mri.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

Winning means playing a sub .500 playoff team in the first round instead of someone like Seattle or the Saints.

Not hard to see why we have to win the game.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m just pissed that the field was so bad…

Brate TD if he doesn’t slip too.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I’m just pissed that the field was so bad…

Brate TD if he doesn’t slip too.

It’s an open air stadium. How can you avoid Mother Nature?

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Arians days they don’t think there’s any structural damage. Good news.

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

I’m praying for Mike.

• Welsh Buc

Participant

Please be true for Mikey

• Boid Fink

Participant

I hope he’s right. 👍🏼

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

If there’s no damage, I think he tries to play next week, he’s a tough guy and will go out there on one leg like he did already this season.

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Had to play the starters as long as necessary to get this win. Sucks Mike had to get hurt and sure hope he’s OK. But as has been stated, so important to now play the NFC East winner who will have a losing record I believe vs going to Seattle or the Saints.

• BucHarbour

Participant

I’ve seen a lot of teams rest starters for the final game over the years. Seen a lot of them come into the playoffs not playing quite right; i.e. a little off. It’s one of the dumber ways to go 1 and done in the playoffs. Teams that win are teams that are building and maintaining momentum. This team needed to play as much as possible to keep tuning up the offense and get the defense to some level of reasonable play going into the wild card game, and I think they did that. If you rest anyone, you do it later in the last game if you can. In this case, we had to play them a little longer.

As far as the field is concerned, I can’t believe how bad it looks to be today. It’s supposed to be prescription turf with drainage, if I remember correctly. Should be in better shape than that.

• seekpar

Participant

The Bucs need to install a high tech field with all the bells and whistles. There is technology that can remove water and dry out a field after it rains. Send someone to Augusta National and see how they do it with many many more acres of turf.

• RudeGuy

Participant

The Bucs need to install a high tech field with all the bells and whistles. There is technology that can remove water and dry out a field after it rains. Send someone to Augusta National and see how they do it with many many more acres of turf.

RJS has an underground drainage system that was updated prior to the beginning of this season.

• BeachBumBuc

Participant

Drainage system sure looked like it didn’t work in endzones.

• seekpar

Participant

The Bucs system appears to be ineffective, they should ask for a refund. The rain stopped well before game time and the field should have been dry with good traction for the players. The Augusta National system has pumps and fans, there are vents everywhere around the course.

• m_j

Participant

bruce was never even close to rest anyone healthy (he did give davis one more week to get healthy) so no reason to complain, shit happens! there is no structural damage, he is young, we can still hope he comes back for divisionals

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.