Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 24 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Didnt learn the full playbook in a year.

Admitted during half time of the super bowl he was still learning plays.

But trask will?

Lolz.

• BucsSavant

Participant

• Runole

Participant

Didnt learn the full playbook in a year.

Admitted during half time of the super bowl he was still learning plays.

But trask will?

Lolz.

With Covid and no pre season the statement by Brady makes sense. Who expects Trask to have the playbook down? That is why Gabbert was re-signed. JMO but you are far too obsessed with Trask.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Still doing this, I see…

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Still doing this, I see…

It’s borderline pathetic at this point.

• Runole

Participant

Still doing this, I see…

It still has plenty of time to match the irrational hatred by some for Jameis that
      still continues today on the board.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Still doing this, I see…

It still has plenty of time to match the irrational hatred by some for Jameis that
      still continues today on the board.

Yawn…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

Trask doesn’t have to learn the whole playbook right off the bat. He needs to know enough to operate the second/third team offense in practices and preseason. His focus should lie on getting his timing down with his receivers and adjusting to the speed of the NFL.

• Pennywise

Participant

Even the greatest quarterback ever had his struggles learning the intricacies of Arians’ scheme.

“Midway through the year, I was still trying to figure out how to call the plays,” Brady said regarding Arians’ playbook on the Hodinkee Radio podcast, via JoeBucsFan.com. “I just read [the plays] off my wristband and tried to visualize what was going to happen.

“It’s like learning a completely new language. You’ve spoken English for 20 years and someone goes, ‘Hey man, let’s speak some Spanish.’ And you are like, ‘Huh? That makes no sense to my brain.’”

Buccaneers quarterbacks coach Clyde Christensen admitted the offense wasn’t in overdrive heading into the Super Bowl, explaining they were a month away from hitting their peak. Judging from Brady’s first season in Tampa Bay, it’s scary to think he can be even better. Brady completed 65.2% of his passes for 2,444 yards with 20 touchdowns to eight interceptions (101.2 rating) in the second half of the season.

• Greattimes

Participant

Debucsone and Boidfink should probably be put on a suicide watch.

• RW

Participant

Trask has at least 2 years to learn the plays. And when Brady says he was still learning he was comparing it to his knowledge of the Pats offense. And he had a PHD in that.

• BucsSavant

Participant

Still doing this, I see…

Crossed the border long ago…

• Runole

Participant

Judging from Brady’s first season in Tampa Bay, it’s scary to think he can be even better. Brady completed 65.2% of his passes for 2,444 yards with 20 touchdowns to eight interceptions (101.2 rating) in the second half of the season.

That is my thought as well. Bucs are going to be very hard to stop on offense this season!

• TCB2W!

Participant

His last 8 games after the bye Brady had 63.7% 2394 yards with 22 TDs to 4 Ints and 3 of them were in the Green Bay game. 112.39 passer rating

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Whys that?

Literally I’m here to talk football.

Whys every topic i discuss get personal??

I understand trask is tiring.

No, im not suicidal because we took trask lmao. Far from.

If I wanted drama id go elsewhere. Disagree with me all you want idgaf.

Some of you have serious self esteeem issues if you need to attack strangers on message boards. Fr. Yet alone a fellow bucs fan. Shame!

• Boid Fink

Participant

You should probably take penis enlargement pills and testosterone to man up. Being personal because you have a priapism for Trask is beyond revealing. Believe that.

Should have drafted Mienerz (sp). Simple as that. Wasted pick. Bucs will regret it. And so will you idiots who are willing to attack the pick as being anything less than wasteful. We will see. I will remind the shitbirds how lame and homerish they looked regarding this pick. It will happen. And I will remind you idiots of how savagely stupid you are. Simple game. Simple as that simpletons.

• harrybucman

Participant

You should probably take penis enlargement pills and testosterone to man up. Being personal because you have a priapism for Trask is beyond revealing. Believe that.

Should have drafted Mienerz (sp). Simple as that. Wasted pick. Bucs will regret it. And so will you idiots who are willing to attack the pick as being anything less than wasteful. We will see. I will remind the shitbirds how lame and homerish they looked regarding this pick. It will happen. And I will remind you idiots of how savagely stupid you are. Simple game. Simple as that simpletons.

Since you are a much better talent evaluator than everyone at OBP. Maybe they should fire everybody up there and hire you. Now how many SB’s have your great evaluating skills produced? What makes you think your opinions are more valuable than all of us simpletons? I’ve always heard–opinions are like assholes–everybody has one and they all stink.

• harrybucman

Participant

I’m going to answer the question: What makes you think your opinions are more valuable? You suffer from a condition know as an inferiority-superiority complex. That diagnosis is free if you want more call my office.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Boid

Without any desire to rile anyone……

You have stated that the Trask pick was solely a Licht choice.

Yet from what I have been able to find out, Arians played a large part in selecting Trask.

Time could prove you right about the value of the Trask pick—-the odds are in your favor.

But I wish you would explain why you think the decision to pick Trask

was all, or mostly a Licht decision.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• kenntak

Participant

How many threads have to be about Trask? It takes only one thread to voice displeasure over the pick. Anyway, the guy has not even been to training camp, and one would think he’s the worst QB ever. Give this thing a rest already, why the need for all of the emotion and dramatics over a pick? The draft is a crap shoot anyway.

• seekpar

Participant

Some people take what others say on here way too seriously. It is completely obvious the suicide comment was a joke and poking fun at Debucs and Boid. It didn’t seem to me to be a personal attack at all. Just my two cents which ain’t worth much.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Some people take what others say on here way too seriously. It is completely obvious the suicide comment was a joke and poking fun at Debucs and Boid. It didn’t seem to me to be a personal attack at all. Just my two cents which ain’t worth much.

I didn’t take it seriously at all.

But how are posts like that productive?

Get that negative energy out of here.

Talk football. Not about each other.

• Pennywise

Participant

I got a feeling boid and others will be eating crow with their Trask hate , he wasn’t my first choice , but he fits well in this current offense, he can watch and learn from the best ever and be brought along slowly .

• Culo Con Dientes

Participant

Judging from Brady’s first season in Tampa Bay, it’s scary to think he can be even better. Brady completed 65.2% of his passes for 2,444 yards with 20 touchdowns to eight interceptions (101.2 rating) in the second half of the season.

That is my thought as well. Bucs are going to be very hard to stop on offense this season!

It was said back when Jameis was shitting the bed with INTs that it takes almost a good 2 years for a QB to settle into this offense. I can’t wait for Brady to settle in. Lol

• The Golden God

Participant

You understand that everyone here knows that (1) you didn’t like the Trask pick, and (2) he won’t pan out as the future Bucs quarterback in the post-Brady era.

The more you repeat yourself before the results are in, the more it seems your ego and self-esteem is tied-in with the failure of Trask. You now seem to be a person who is actively rooting for someone to fail, because you have talked too much trash to tolerate the idea that you might be wrong. When you cross that line, you end up with the Rob Parkers of the world, who everyone immediately dismisses the moment the subject of Tom Brady is brought up. Their opinion is discounted, because they put too much of their reputation and ego into projecting the failure of a player.

That’s what you are courting here with Kyle Trask. Whatever your opinion on a variety of topics, the moment Trask is brought up, no one will take you seriously, and you certainly won’t get credit if/when Trask doesn’t pan out three years from now. It’s a strange hill to die on.

• kenntak

Participant

Well, I have to say that The Golden God hit the nail on the head with those comments.

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

You understand that everyone here knows that (1) you didn’t like the Trask pick, and (2) he won’t pan out as the future Bucs quarterback in the post-Brady era.

The more you repeat yourself before the results are in, the more it seems your ego and self-esteem is tied-in with the failure of Trask. You now seem to be a person who is actively rooting for someone to fail, because you have talked too much trash to tolerate the idea that you might be wrong. When you cross that line, you end up with the Rob Parkers of the world, who everyone immediately dismisses the moment the subject of Tom Brady is brought up. Their opinion is discounted, because they put too much of their reputation and ego into projecting the failure of a player.

That’s what you are courting here with Kyle Trask. Whatever your opinion on a variety of topics, the moment Trask is brought up, no one will take you seriously, and you certainly won’t get credit if/when Trask doesn’t pan out three years from now. It’s a strange hill to die on.

Incorrect. I’d love to eat crow & trask to be the next brady.

I would’ve loved even more for our 2nd round pick to help us this year or next.

We won’t know for several years how the trask pick will work out.

However i can say, with 100% certainty, trask will in no shape way or form help us repeat as super bowl champions.

Im not mad..just..disappointed..

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.