Viewing 111 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

A bulk email went out from Everytown moms asking people to sign an elctronic petition to give to Chipotle after a bunch of pro-gun activists walked into a Texas Chiplotle with “assault rifles”.  Looks like its working:http://news.yahoo.com/chipotle-dont-bring-guns-stores-215921716--finance.htmlNEW YORK (AP) — Chipotle is asking customers not to bring firearms into its stores after it says gun rights advocates brought military-style assault rifles into one of its restaurants in Texas.The Denver-based company notes that it has traditionally complied with local laws regarding open and concealed firearms.But in a statement Monday, the company said that "the display of firearms in our restaurants has now created an environment that is potentially intimidating or uncomfortable for many of our customers."The announcement came after a petition by Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, which has called on other companies to ban firearms in their stores as well. The group said its petition was in reaction to open-carry gun activists appearing at a Dallas-area Chipotle restaurant over the weekend.Erika Soto Lamb, a spokeswoman for the group, said she thought the move by Chipotle was a "bold statement," especially considering its previous stance of complying with local laws.Many states allow people to carry licensed guns in some way, but some businesses exercise their right to ban firearms.A Chipotle spokesman didn't immediately respond when asked if the company's request was an outright ban, or how it would respond if people continued to bring firearms into its restaurants.Last year, Starbucks Corp. also told customers that guns were no longer welcome in its cafes after it had to temporarily close a store in Newtown, Connecticut, to avoid a demonstration by gun rights advocates. The company said it shut down the store out of respect for the community, where 20 school children and six educators had been slain.The Seattle-based coffee chain stopped short of a ban, however, saying it didn't want to put its workers in the position of having to ask people carrying guns to leave its stores. Its carefully worded decision also underscored how major companies need to walk a fine line on highly divisive political issues.Likewise, Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. noted in its statement that "there are strong arguments on both sides of this issue." It said it hoped that customers who oppose carrying guns in public agree that "it is the role of elected officials and the legislative process to set policy in this area."

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Man, I hate spammers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man, I hate spammers.

so much that you started a new account? again?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

For the slow folks:"A bulk email went out from Everytown moms"

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

For the slow folks:"A bulk email went out from Everytown moms"

yeah, I meant "why the new account?"

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

This thread is not about me. Can you please post on topic or not at all? It’s not some absurd battle. It’s just a discussion.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is not about me. Can you please post on topic or not at all? It's not some absurd battle. It's just a discussion.

lol, sure . . . . guess that answers my question though. thanks

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

the image that Everytown/Moms used to drive the petition:5ba09c00-e838-4b57-a01a-294178bc6af5-460x276.jpeg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

pretty comical gun response when you consider that the NRA “mo” is to intimidate or “bully” lawmakers.  By the way, not the reference to children and implied racism: The standard tactic from Michael Bloomberg’s personally funded Gun Control Hysteria Formerly Known as Moms Demand Action is pretty well established by now. Step one: pick a common fast food restaurant that an upper middle class white family would regularly visit. Step two: find an instance of scary looking guns being in one of their locations. Step three: bully the fast food chain until they can claim some minor form of victory. Step four: claim that “gun bullies” are trying to unfairly force their opinion on the same restaurants that they just forced their will upon. Lather, rinse, repeat. Today’s target: Chipotle. Am I the only one who is starting to notice the soccer mom trend for chains under attack, by the way? First Starbucks and now Chipotle? [/b] I realize that Shannon Watts only became motivated to “reduce gun violence” after a bunch of white New England children were murdered (apparently black children in Chicago don’t  motivate Shannon) [/b], but from the person who used to do public relations for Monsanto, I would expect a more coherent strategy than “only get pissed off when gun nuts come into restaurants I like.” even funnier is the way the guy tries to bash the "strategy" as "incoherent" while mischaractrerizing it

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure if legit butWhereas, our mission is to get open carry of handguns passed in Texas, we must once again adjust in a way that shines a positive light on our efforts, our members, and our respective organizations. We have decided the prudent path, to further our goals, is to immediately cease taking long guns into corporate businesses unless invited.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chipotle sucks anyway so no loss there.However if those 2 bozos in the photo walked in and started doing that in the restaurant they are complete morons. Pretty sure they broke some kind of law if that occurred in Florida. Not sure what the standing is in Texas.To be frank, that kind of stupid shouldn't own a gun. A grown up should take it off them, bitch slap them and send them home to mommy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chipotle sucks anyway so no loss there.However if those 2 bozos in the photo walked in and started doing that in the restaurant they are complete morons. Pretty sure they broke some kind of law if that occurred in Florida. Not sure what the standing is in Texas.To be frank, that kind of stupid shouldn't own a gun. A grown up should take it off them, **CENSORED** slap them and send them home to mommy.

There are idiots on both sides.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5419942?utm_hp_ref=tw

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Two more national chains ban guns

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool. Doesn’t mean squat to someone who holds a concealed permit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool. Doesn't mean squat to someone who holds a concealed permit.

Or really to anyone, yet. The only reason it is significant is because it beating the NRA at its own game. Tiny victory, but something.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or really to anyone, yet. The only reason it is significant is because it beating the NRA at its own game. Tiny victory, but something.

Brainwashing the populace to give up their rights?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Brainwashing the populace to give up their rights?

Or possibly brainwashed to perceive that we are some giving up rights?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't realize that they were affiliated with the NRA. By the way, how did that recent MDA rally at a Chipoltle in Oklahoma go?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Before…http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/2012/November/12-ag-1414.htmlNow...http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/24/secrecy-sandy-hook-investigation/3691641/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Didn't realize that they were affiliated with the NRA. By the way, how did that recent MDA rally at a Chipoltle in Oklahoma go?

Lol. Response to open carry nonsense, u know that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. Response to open carry nonsense, u know that

So, it's not newsworthy when the MDA get's kicked out of a restaurant?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure  Didn’t know they got kicked out

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sure  Didn't know they got kicked out

I tried posting the link last night, but it wouldn't let me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah, I am not sure that is a legit story. I don’t see it on any credible news outlet. But even accepting it as true, the notion that a couple of MDA people getting kicked out of an OK restaurant (an open carry state) is comparable to several national restaurant chains rejecting open carry across the nation is a bit of a stretch. Let’s see one national chain embrace open carry, maybe offer a discount to anyone carrying? Lol. That would be comparable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, it’s dealing with open carry. It doesn’t stop anyone with a concealed permit.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, it's dealing with open carry. It doesn't stop anyone with a concealed permit.

yeah, but its really a political battle. In other words, its a  battle line in the war for "hearts and minds" and right now, the Open Carry guys -- who promote "a right unexercised is a right lost" -- have been kicked in the teeth a few times because the miscalculated; that is, they seemed  to have thought that businesses would be more worried about "a right unexercised" than money.  So far, that's not the case and another grass roots organization (MDA) is successfully making that point, for now.Here's the thing, this is how politics go in this country.  The "gun lobby" has tremendous power. In politics, people with tremendous power USE IT . . .  until they go too far.  For now, it looks like the "gun lobby" went too far and gave an opening to a competing political interest group.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/24/secrecy-sandy-hook-investigation/3691641/It's the old "We'll squash this conspiracy theory by keeping everything top secret" theory. Pure genius in action.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/11/24/secrecy-sandy-hook-investigation/3691641/It's the old "We'll squash this conspiracy theory by keeping everything top secret" theory. Pure genius in action.

Except the states attorney is not interested in or motivated by a desire to squash a conspiracy theory (that is held by a few and that will be held by them regardless).  The states attorney is doing precisely what the Hartford attorney accused him of, which is representing the families' interests over the state's interest.  Perhaps that is wrong, but I am not so sure if you read the last two paragraphs of the story as an indication of what the state legislature wants:" A Connecticut law passed this year in response to the massacre creates exemptions to the freedom-of-information law for the release of photographs, film, video and other images depicting a homicide victim if those records constitute "an unwarranted invasion" on the privacy of the surviving family members. It also created a one-year moratorium on the release of certain portions of audiotape and other recordings — with the exception of 911 tapes — in which the condition of a homicide victim is described."In other words, much about nothing.  No matter what is released there will be people in the country crazy enough to believe that the event was staged, as sad as that is.http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/02/21/sandy-hook-game-changer-solid-new-evidence-of-a-cover-up-presented/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There’s no valid reason for all this stalling around by the state attorney."One argument raised by Sedensky is that if identities of 911 callers are released, they could be harassed by conspiracy theorists accusing them of being "crisis actors."He's cozying up to the families of the victims to serve his own self interest then blaming conspiracy theorists as a reason he's dragging his feet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it really so crazy to ask questions?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's no valid reason for all this stalling around by the state attorney."One argument raised by Sedensky is that if identities of 911 callers are released, they could be harassed by conspiracy theorists accusing them of being "crisis actors."He's cozying up to the families of the victims to serve his own self interest then blaming conspiracy theorists as a reason he's dragging his feet.

I am shocked by your position  ;)You are illustrating the point of my post above -- no matter what they do there will ALWAYS be conspiracy theorists  . . . . .  "crisis actors" . . . .lol, yeah it couldn't be that a parent  does not want someone knocking on his or her door with a picture of their 6 year old's bottle sawed in half by AR rounds claiming it was all staged . . . .. Btw, the PRIVATE attorney representing 22 families?  Does she work for the state's attorney too?  lmao.  She serves "his interests"?"Morgan Rueckert, an attorney representing 22 of the Sandy Hook victims' families, said some families still receive harassing phone calls from conspiracy theorists, but they are also concerned by the amount of attention that's been paid to the case and the ease with which records, once released, could be widely published and duplicated on the Internet."

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is it really so crazy to ask questions?

no, but it is crazy to think that Sandy Hook was a staged event simply because the government is controlling information about children blown away by an AR.  Note that the portion of the 911 tapes in dispute is those DESCRIBING THE CONDITION OF THE BODIES.Like I said, there are a TINY, TINY number of people in the world that would view this as a conspiracy, so its almost nuts to think the SA cares about them at all, let alone ABOVE the parents  . .  or the state.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask yourself this…  When the idiot in Santa Barbara put a bullet in his head while sitting in his wrecked BMW… where was the blood?IV-Suspect-BMW.jpg140524220106-15-isla-vista-shooting-story-tablet.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and where did this bicycle come from?Night of the shooting05232014_IV_Shooting_020.jpgMorning after140524123512-09-isla-vista-shooting-restricted-story-tablet.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's no valid reason for all this stalling around by the state attorney."One argument raised by Sedensky is that if identities of 911 callers are released, they could be harassed by conspiracy theorists accusing them of being "crisis actors."He's cozying up to the families of the victims to serve his own self interest then blaming conspiracy theorists as a reason he's dragging his feet.

You are illustrating the point of my post above --

No. This would be illustrating the point of your post.maximum-trolling.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Once the final authoritative findings have been handed down anyone asking any questions about a “certified national tragedy”, regardless of how innocuous or reasoned they may be, will be labeled, a seditionist. Thusly, I would recommended you don’t ask questions and stop being un-American.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

What’s actually being illustrated here is that the government has squandered the trust and goodwill of the people.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Once the final authoritative findings have been handed down anyone asking any questions about a "certified national tragedy", regardless of how innocuous or reasoned they may be, will be labeled, a seditionist. Thusly, I would recommended you don't ask questions and stop being un-American.

Lol, I highlighted some of the funny words . . . . its telling that you have to create that complete strawmanBelieve me, I am not here to try and convince you to believe anything . .  I know that is a lost cause (lol).  I was only pointing out that there is a "innocuous" and "reasoned" explanation.  Earlier I pointed out that Illuminator was wrong to think that the SA was motivated by squelching a conspiracy theory.  Thanks for helping on that point.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What's actually being illustrated here is that the government has squandered the trust and goodwill of the people.

lol, that's not even close to true, but I have no doubt you believe that.  What's being illustrated is that you were wrong to think the SA cared about fringe elements of society who always find (fictitious) conspiracies  . . . and that those same conspiracy theories would exist NO MATTER how information is handled.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask yourself this...  When the idiot in Santa Barbara put a bullet in his head while sitting in his wrecked BMW... where was the blood?

I am not even familiar with the conspiracy you are referencing, sorry. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here’s your chance, if the kids at Sandy Hook were not killed by Adam Lanza, then explain what you really think happened at Sandy Hook?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ask yourself this...  When the idiot in Santa Barbara put a bullet in his head while sitting in his wrecked BMW... where was the blood?

I'm just questioning what I see that doesn't match the accounts being given.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just questioning what I see that doesn't match the accounts being given.

accounts of what though? sorry, I could've been clearer . . . what event is that?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's your chance, if the kids at Sandy Hook were not killed by Adam Lanza, then explain what you really think happened at Sandy Hook?

I agree. What really happened at Sandy Hook and in California? Explain in detail please. And then tell us why?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Here's your chance, if the kids at Sandy Hook were not killed by Adam Lanza, then explain what you really think happened at Sandy Hook?

I agree. What really happened at Sandy Hook and in California? Explain in detail please. And then tell us why?

Yes, Id love to read the alternate theories

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“What’s being illustrated is that you were wrong to think the SA cared about fringe elements of society who always find (fictitious) conspiracies  “"One argument raised by Sedensky is that if identities of 911 callers are released, they could be harassed by conspiracy theorists accusing them of being "crisis actors."Ooops, looks like you stepped in it again, counselor.  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why conjure up theories?  There's a difference between having questions and conjecture.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Yes, Id love to read the alternate theories”Alternate to what? Your boy is dragging his feet then blaming it on conspiracy theorists.  ** Perhaps, if I'm not mistaken, that was more or less the point that Ozymandias was making to begin with.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"What's being illustrated is that you were wrong to think the SA cared about fringe elements of society who always find (fictitious) conspiracies  ""One argument raised by Sedensky is that if identities of 911 callers are released, they could be harassed by conspiracy theorists accusing them of being "crisis actors."Ooops, looks like you stepped in it again, counselor.  :o

Look, I don't expect anything but stupidity and dishonesty from you, but that one is pretty bad even for you. I mean, the quote SUPPORTS what I typed, right? In the quote, the SA's concern is the "they" in bold.  Who is the "they" Durango? The SA doesn't care about satisfying the odd curiosity of conspiracy theories (my quote), he cares about the parents -- the "they" in the quote you posted, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Yes, Id love to read the alternate theories"Alternate to what? Your boy is dragging his feet then blaming it on conspiracy theorists.  ** Perhaps, if I'm not mistaken, that was more or less the point that Ozymandias was making to begin with.

lol, okay if you think that was Illum's point (no doubt he will chime in now and say it was, lol)  . . . and the SA is not blaming JUST conspiracy theorists he is saying that the PARENT'S PRIVACY is the issue . . . . its goofballs like you and Illum that turn that "innocuous" issue into conspiracy theories and "the government has lost the trust of the people" lolNotice you have posted several times but without telling us your alternate theory on Sandy Hook . . . . telling

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why conjure up theories?  There's a difference between having questions and conjecture.

So you think the accounts of those two events in the public domain are accurate, but there are  open questions, like the question about the bike?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"What's being illustrated is that you were wrong to think the SA cared about fringe elements of society who always find (fictitious) conspiracies  ""One argument raised by Sedensky is that if identities of 911 callers are released, they could be harassed by conspiracy theorists accusing them of being "crisis actors."Ooops, looks like you stepped in it again, counselor.  :o

Look, I don't expect anything but stupidity and dishonesty from you, but that one is pretty bad even for you. I mean, the quote SUPPORTS what I typed, right? In the quote, the SA's concern is the "they" in bold.  Who is the "they" Durango? The SA doesn't care about satisfying the odd curiosity of conspiracy theories (my quote), he cares about the parents -- the "they" in the quote you posted, right?

Lol. He's mad now. Now the argument is that the SA is dragging his feet not because of the  "conspiracy theorists" but to prevent any talk about "conspiracy theory". So now you do agree w/ what Ozymandias said at the beginning. Got it.Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you think the accounts of those two events in the public domain are accurate, but there are  open questions, like the question about the bike?

I don't know what is accurate... there are some things that can be questioned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m just waiting on the “conspiracy theorists” and their version of what really happened and why.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. He's mad now. Now the argument is that the SA is dragging his feet not because of the  "conspiracy theorists" but to prevent any talk about "conspiracy theory". So now you do agree w/ what Ozymandias said at the beginning. Got it.Lol.

thanks for being you, you make it too easy (for anyone who can read) . . .  have fun Durango

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just waiting on the "conspiracy theorists" and their version of what really happened and why.

Do you have one?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm just waiting on the "conspiracy theorists" and their version of what really happened and why.

you will not get it.  Anyone who has had the "pleasure" of reading Durango's crazy view would know you are wasting your time on that end. Let's just say Durango (Millich) is conspiracy theory prone . .  and will spend days never explaining his position, just to keep these kind of convos going.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you have one?

Durango with a new account?Kidding, but that is a Durango-like response

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

thanks for being you, you make it too easy (for anyone who can read) . . .  have fun Durango

This is what happens when his own argument comes back around and bites him in the ass."It's not the conspiracy theorists, it's those espousing conspiracy theories!"Lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you have one?

Yeah. A crazy, mental case walked into a school and gunned down a bunch of innocent children. Yeah. A narcissistic, entitled, egotistical piece of sh*t couldn't get laid; so he made some demented video and the went and stabbed people and shot them. What are yours buddy?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is what happens when his own argument comes back around and bites him in the ass."It's not the conspiracy theorists, it's those espousing conspiracy theories!"Lol.

Like I said DH ^^^^^ you are wasting your time expecting Durango to post his theory.  See the quote above as proof or get a good laugh by reading this thread (look at the first post and all that followed)https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1313844.0/wap2.html

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you have one?

Yeah. A crazy, mental case walked into a school and gunned down a bunch of innocent children. Yeah. A narcissistic, entitled, egotistical piece of sh*t couldn't get laid; so he made some demented video and the went and stabbed people and shot them. What are yours buddy?

Not everyone knows what conspiracy theories are... and not everyone has them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see the counselor is already reaching for his schmatta, I told you he was angry,

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I see the counselor is already reaching for his schmatta, I told you he was angry,

I am angry because I posted a link showing what a whack job you are? Um, okay? I posted it because its humorous, but that's okay Durango . . . don't let me hold you back from your pretend playhouse of fun . . .by the way, was I "angry" when I said you would never post your theory about Sandy Hook or was I angry when you posted ten times AFTER I said that never offering your theory on Sandy Hook?lmao

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

The point was that dropping a veil of secrecy over the whole thing was the worst way possible to go about palliating the conspiracy theorists.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The point was that dropping a veil of secrecy over the whole thing was the worst way possible to go about palliating the conspiracy theorists.

which may be true, but that (in bold) was NOT the goal. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Your boy is dragging his feet then blaming it on conspiracy theorists.  ** Perhaps, if I'm not mistaken, that was more or less the point that Ozymandias was making to begin with.

more or less? lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From VinBucFan’s link…Question... If a school safety expert is filing FOI requests about a tragic event at a school, why is he being denied the info?  Don't they want to learn anything?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“by the way, was I “angry” when I said you would never post your theory about Sandy Hook or was I angry when you posted ten times AFTER I said that never offering your theory on Sandy Hook”?Yes, you're angry and presumptuous. hence the schmatta reference. I have no alternate theory. We all (except for you that is) are waiting on a report from your boy. I know for you, you love almost every state attorney..(so you believe it without seeing it)..except for those that prosecute DUI arrests...but that's another story. Isn't schmatta boy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From VinBucFan's link...Question... If a school safety expert is filing FOI requests about a tragic event at a school, why is he being denied the info?  Don't they want to learn anything?

I am not sure which link you are talking about, but why would a school safety expert need a FOIA request to learn anything from the SH event? The reason to deny anyone some of the info is the reason stated in the article. The flaw is taking an obvious privacy issue and turning into a cover up, particularly if there is not some reasonable alternate theory because what is there to cover up?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

From VinBucFan's link...Question... If a school safety expert is filing FOI requests about a tragic event at a school, why is he being denied the info?  Don't they want to learn anything?

I am not sure which link you are talking about, but why would a school safety expert need a FOIA request to learn anything from the SH event? The reason to deny anyone some of the info is the reason stated in the article. The flaw is taking an obvious privacy issue and turning into a cover up, particularly if there is not some reasonable alternate theory because what is there to cover up?

You don't know what link I'm referring to, but you know that the reason is stated there?  Nice...

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

The only place that will take you after Whatschmatta U. are diploma mills like Stetson.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You don't know what link I'm referring to, but you know that the reason is stated there?  Nice...

Oh, I think that link was posted by you though, right? The USA Today article? Maybe I am missing something? It is the USA Today article that provides the reference to why they are holding back some of the info.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Too busy right now, gotta go watch football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Still waiting….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...I figured.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only place that will take you after Whatschmatta U. are diploma mills like Stetson.

that kind of crack, as weak as it is, usually follow your posting something that makes no sense, like suggesting that the SA is concerned about conspiracy theorists over parents' privacy . . .  oh wait . . . well, there we have it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...I figured.

lol, the funny thing is that Durango was actually illustrating my point to perfection because the "gotta go watch football" is actually a juvenile shot at me.This thread is now a perfect cases study of the Band of Misfit.  Both Durango/Milich and Illuminator/Ozy post stuff that is just wrong and when it is pointed out that it is wrong . . .  .both Durango/Milich and Illuminator/Ozy (no doubt fresh off recent suspensions) abandon their flawed arguments in favor of attacking Vin ahhh, nothing is better evidence against you two then . . . well . . . you two.herein endeth the lesson

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Yeah...I figured.

You figured wrong. Missed reference:https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1307619.0.html?PHPSESSID=71a32a5er98cetm8hnba1h9e25

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...I figured.

You figured wrong. Missed reference:https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1307619.0.html?PHPSESSID=71a32a5er98cetm8hnba1h9e25

Hahah . . . quoted for sheer beauty . .  and posterity.  Look at this TIMELY post, right above Illuminator going and getting the link:

Yeah...I figured.

lol, the funny thing is that Durango was actually illustrating my point to perfection because the "gotta go watch football" is actually a juvenile shot at me.This thread is now a perfect cases study of the Band of Misfit.  Both Durango/Milich and Illuminator/Ozy post stuff that is just wrong and when it is pointed out that it is wrong . . .  .both Durango/Milich and Illuminator/Ozy (no doubt fresh off recent suspensions) abandon their flawed arguments in favor of attacking Vin ahhh, nothing is better evidence against you two then . . . well . . . you two.herein endeth the lesson

Like I said,   "nothing is better evidence against you two (Durango/Illum) then . . . well . . . you two.lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m confused, multiple accounts, bans, and the fact that people claiming conspiracy theories; yet said people are refusing to give details to what and why.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

By the way, how close to SPOT ON was this post by me that Illuminator called a “fantasy”:

Lol. I will start a thread tomorrow on Medicare, you will not post. I will start a thread tomorrow on guns, you will be right there carrying on your childish nonsense. When I get bored enough to smack you around, you'll post that Vin is a big meanie, and no one cares....that will be about the 30th time you will have repeated that cycle :-) (under 4 or 5 different accounts. Lol)

the only thing I left out was Durango, so its sort of a two for one special!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes indeed.  You are an everytown mom…

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Which threads did you start today?EDIT: My bad, it was Sunday you said you would start these threads. I can't seem to find them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm confused, multiple accounts, bans, and the fact that people claiming conspiracy theories; yet said people are refusing to give details to what and why.

Here, let me clarify what Vinnie is trying to tell you.flag.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm confused, multiple accounts, bans, and the fact that people claiming conspiracy theories; yet said people are refusing to give details to what and why.

I think you're going to be waiting a long timeand that is the thing, absent some alternative conspiracy theory (i.e., the government is hiding something) then what difference does it make anyway?  You have to first believe in some alternate theory to think that its worth all the trouble. . . . and yet . . . no alternate theories offered . ..  but the government is still to blame . .  and the state's attorney and a private attorney in CT are both lying (together) about the reason behind the delay. . . .ugh

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait...aren't you or your previous account the big conspiracy theorist? I'm simply asking what really happened and why?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Which threads did you start today?EDIT: My bad, it was Sunday you said you would start these threads. I can't seem to find them.

thanks for confirming that my comment hit home.  LOLLike I have said all along, you guys (Illuminator Durango) and the rest of the Misfits, just come here to spar and then you don't like it when someone pushes back and exposes you . .  . so you guys get angry and blame "Vin the Meanie" . . . well . .  in between getting suspended and starting new accounts . . lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait...aren't you or your previous account the big conspiracy theorist?

Um yes .  . .

I'm simply asking what really happened and why?

let me set my watch for 2017

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait...aren't you or your previous account the big conspiracy theorist? I'm simply asking what really happened and why?

You are now officially the first victim to have been greased by Vinnie's schmatta, look at the "illustration", he's waving it in the air.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

I will start an imaginary thread now, and Vin will post in it. This will prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that I was right about him all along.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...I figured.

LMAO, you guys must really be frustrated by the fact that you cant help yourselves from proving me right . . . .  look at the thread that Illuminator just decided to bump today:https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1307619.30.htmlroflmao

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

You mean the thread where you never once addressed the topic, namely a comprehensive study proving you wrong? We’ve all seen it. You still scared to go in there, Little Vinnie?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

funny stuff watching Illuminator and Durango . . . . carrying on in their little fantasy world.  Durango continues to post about everything BUT his conspiracy theories (despite several request from several posters) . . ALL WHILE BLAMING VIN . . . and Illuminator is so angry he’s digging up OLD THREADS that .  . . wait for it . . . he created about me previously . . . in an attempt to  . . .  wait for it . . disprove my prediction on Sunday that despite his fake protests he would be right back here with his nonsense and then would blame “Vin the Meanie”LMAO . . . great job Illuminator .  . and Durango

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean the thread where you never once addressed the topic, namely a comprehensive study proving you wrong? We've all seen it. You still scared to go in there, Little Vinnie?

Illuminator, what's the name of that thread and who were you referring to in the title?(just wait, he understand he's trapped himself  in his own stupidity . .. .  .the explosion is coming)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You mean the thread where you never once addressed the topic, namely a comprehensive study proving you wrong? We've all seen it. You still scared to go in there, Little Vinnie?

Illuminator, what's the name of that thread and who were you referring to in the title?(just wait, he understand he's trapped himself  in his own stupidity . .. .  .the explosion is coming)

Do you have a Yellow cake in the oven, mom?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lolsorry, now back to the topic after that hilarious and predictable Illuminator and Durango nonsense.It will always be an uphill battle because gun owners are very motivated, but this was a TEXAS (very gun-friendly state) poll:"But polls show women may be open to persuasion on guns. Many show a gender gap, with women more likely than men to support stricter gun laws. A poll last year by the Texas Politics Project, affiliated with the University of Texas at Austin, showed 48 percent of Texas women favored stronger gun laws while 47 percent wanted them to stay the same or become less strict - with men registering 40 percent and 59 percent respectively on the same questions."The very facts that we (and others) are even discussing "open carry" is relevant, particularly when we are discussing the difficult task that group is having with these moms. The NRA won its status with a lot of money, a ground game and motivated voters, there is a long way to go, but so far Everytown has the money and this looks like a ground game. I question whether they can turn it into voters.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

what's the name of that thread and who were you referring to in the title?

The original title of that thread was 'AS GUN SALES SOAR, GUN CRIMES PLUMMET', but it was changed after your hilarious tuck tail and run routine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah...I figured.

LMAO, you guys must really be frustrated by the fact that you cant help yourselves from proving me right . . . .  look at the thread that Illuminator just decided to bump today:https://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1307619.30.htmlroflmao

sorry, even funnier is that the link Ozy posted takes you to a thread started by "Von Mises."  Von Mises was Illuminator's next account after being banned as Illuminator.  lol. Now, add on to that that Ozy (read:  Illuimnator/VoMises) only posted the link after being prompted by Milich, who is actually Durango, now banned from the Insider Board for claiming that PR was engaged in a  . .  you guessed it . . . a CONSPIRACY to bring down Mike Williams.lmao, conspiracies, multiple accounts, bans . .  and it must all be "Vin the Meanie's" fault  . . . you cant make this stuff up . . . see what I mean, look at this post from Illuminator/ Von Mises/Ozy . .  posted right as I was typing the post above (lol):

what's the name of that thread and who were you referring to in the title?

The original title of that thread was 'AS GUN SALES SOAR, GUN CRIMES PLUMMET', but it was changed after your hilarious tuck tail and run routine.

they cant help themselves

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

okay, now back to the actual topic of the thread:

lolsorry, now back to the topic after that hilarious and predictable Illuminator and Durango nonsense.It will always be an uphill battle because gun owners are very motivated, but this was a TEXAS (very gun-friendly state) poll:"But polls show women may be open to persuasion on guns. Many show a gender gap, with women more likely than men to support stricter gun laws. A poll last year by the Texas Politics Project, affiliated with the University of Texas at Austin, showed 48 percent of Texas women favored stronger gun laws while 47 percent wanted them to stay the same or become less strict - with men registering 40 percent and 59 percent respectively on the same questions."The very facts that we (and others) are even discussing "open carry" is relevant, particularly when we are discussing the difficult task that group is having with these moms. The NRA won its status with a lot of money, a ground game and motivated voters, there is a long way to go, but so far Everytown has the money and this looks like a ground game. I question whether they can turn it into voters.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“Durango continues to post about everything BUT his conspiracy theories”No conspiracy theories, just the facts.http://www.arrestcourtinfo.com/criminal-records/fl/hcso/1998/02/07/VINCENT-BEILMAN/Sorry Vin almost forgot the link.VINCENT-BEILMAN.jpg

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Anything but that thread, ay Vin? Lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Durango continues to post about everything BUT his conspiracy theories"No conspiracy theories, just the facts.VINCENT-BEILMAN.jpg

, if ever anyone needed further proof that Durango is "angry" . . . .  and still not responding to request that he explain his conspiracy theory . . . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You are now officially the first victim to have been greased by Vinnie's schmatta, look at the "illustration", he's waving it in the air.

"Sorry, I don't have an answer to any of your questions"...would have sufficed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

keep swinging kids, keep swinging . . . . its definitely not you guys . . . its Vin the Meanieroflmao

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Sorry, I don't have an answer to any of your questions"...would have sufficed.

of course it would have, but that was not Durango's mission

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

third time is the charm?

okay, now back to the actual topic of the thread:

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"Durango continues to post about everything BUT his conspiracy theories"No conspiracy theories, just the facts.VINCENT-BEILMAN.jpg

, if ever anyone needed further proof that Durango is "angry" . . . .  and still not responding to request that he explain his conspiracy theory . . . .

Time to get the schmatta out again! lol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This thread is an absolutely perfect example of the Band of Misfit at work . . . fragile little characters that they are.  Let’s make sure this one stays around for a while for all to see

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sorry, let’s add the THREAT from Illuminator from the Red Board:

Stop following me around, stalker. Your position is precarious to begin with.http://phelpsdunbar.com/vincent-beilman

Please wait…

Viewing 111 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.