Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• Roy

Participant

OK a dude in Coral Springs or Cape Coral, somewhere in FL with Coral in the name, has a yard sign that says “Fuck Biden and fuck you if you voted for him!” He’s legally allowed to have that sign.

I have to say thank you to him.

Thank you for accepting that Biden won because people voted for him. You can hate Biden. This guy has obviously come to terms with the fact that Biden won because 8 million more people voted for him, and he’s mad because so many people voted for Biden. He thinks Biden supporters are just dead wrong. OK. Although I totally disagree with that guy’s viewpoint, not to mention his usage of the “F” word on a yard sign, I respect his right to his opinion.

What really sticks in my craw is the people who are taking part in The Big Lie. Republicans are running away from Raffensberger in Georgia like he has leprosy. All he did is stand up for what’s right against the MAGA onslaught. He just told the truth, and refused to “find” votes for Trump. For Raffensberger doing his job will probably be what costs him his job. Ironic. And scary about what the Trumper who replaces him will be capable of.

It used to be that the Democrats were the ones trying to go against the establishment, such as the riots at the Democratic Convention of ’68. My how things have changed. Now the Republicans want to tear down our established order. They want to tear down the election system, the judicial system, journalism. The Democrats have to be the protectors of our system of Democracy, while the Republicans selfishly try to tear it down simply because they lost.

The greatest generation….what happened to them? Well there is nothing great about what’s going on right now as Republicans fall in line to get on the Trump Train and leave their morals and standards at the door. They’ll hang Raffensberger out to dry and not think twice about it. The guy who stood up for what’s right and did his job. There is nothing great about anybody who would do that. Its a disgrace what they are doing to him. Its a disgrace how Donald Trump is getting a pass for orchestrating an attack on Congress and claiming he won the election. Makes me want to puke.

So maybe I’m setting the bar pretty low, but when I see a Republican who accepts that Biden is President and is pissed at the voters who voted for him, I’ll take that, even if he says “F…Biden”. At least he’s not trying to tear down our Democracy.

• BucsSavant

Participant

No one is going to read this, I definitely didn’t. Go grandstand somewhere else. This board is for football not pretentious political pontification.

• Roy

Participant

No one is going to read this, I definitely didn’t. Go grandstand somewhere else. This board is for football not pretentious political pontification.

This is the Cove, buddy. And thanks for reading this. At least one person did.

• BucsSavant

Participant

This is the Cove, buddy. And thanks for reading this. At least one person did.

The cove huh? Unfortunately you’re not a dolphin….

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Is he mass producing that sign?

He could be a multi-billionaire if he did!!!
      I’d add a few more words to it…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.