Viewing 50 reply threads

• Author

• MiltonMack21

Participant

According to reports these guys failed drug tests at the combineZach MettenbergerAnthony Johnson (DT LSU)Timmy JerniganSeantrel HendersonChristian JonesTelvin Smithhttp://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/glazer-mettenberger-jernigan-failed-drug-tests-at-combine-050514

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

NOOOOO!!!!!!!How could you Zach.:(

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What is up with Mettenberger? Sheesh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Passing around the peace pipe at FSU I see.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mettenberger OD’d on… water.  Part of his rehab for the knee injury had him drinking a gallon per day.  A dilute sample is a fail.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol saw that. That must've been one hell of a party blunt goin around during that national championshipn after-party  ;D I wont hold it against them, heck they earned it.Also Telvin smith in the 5th is looking like a real possibility now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol saw that. That must've been one hell of a party blunt goin around during that national championshipn after-party  ;D I wont hold it against them, heck they earned it.Also Telvin smith in the 5th is looking like a real possibility now.

Are crablegs good for munchies?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mettenberger OD'd on... water.  Part of his rehab for the knee injury had him drinking a gallon per day.  A dilute sample is a fail.

That's what he says.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Of the 6 who failed listed, 3 FSU players . LOLFSU Criminoles....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Every year just before the draft.We should have had a poll...  Red Board slackin'

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jay GlazerVerified account?@JayGlazerJernigan was diluted sample like mettenberger. Each team looks at that differently but a team that likes him won't matter to them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mettenturder is sounding like a real dildo.Do.  Not.  Want.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, the stupid is what hurts here even more than the drugs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole excuse in 3...2...1...

Please wait…

• shanesnyder

Participant

Booger might be the only person who would disagree.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole excuse in 3...2...1...

The players probably borrowed some of the stuff he's smoking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m surprised you aren’t taking amphetamines…running around hunting Donkey’s like a madman…just a madman I tell ya…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm surprised you aren't taking amphetamines...running around hunting Donkey's like a madman...just a madman I tell ya...

No need. Clearly, there are jack*sses all over the place. No need to run around.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sounds like Mettenberger might get his positive removed as he has proof of huge amounts of water being ordered by his doctors.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

According to reports these guys failed drug tests at the combineZach MettenbergerAnthony Johnson (DT LSU)Timmy JerniganSeantrel HendersonChristian JonesTelvin Smithhttp://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/glazer-mettenberger-jernigan-failed-drug-tests-at-combine-050514

SMH

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

mehreally dumb but not surprising at all. college kids smoking weed? well I neverim not a smoker at all but they just need to legalize that crap. if you can play stoned I think its more impressive. most people cant even get off the couchplus when I see that list all I see are ballers. just means they'll be available a little later

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

does anyone else wonder why it takes this long for this stuff to get out? the combine was almost 3 months ago and its just now coming to light? 3 days before the draft means theres some smokescreen action going on by teams and theyre leaking things to get guys to fall to them

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

does anyone else wonder why it takes this long for this stuff to get out? the combine was almost 3 months ago and its just now coming to light? 3 days before the draft means theres some smokescreen action going on by teams and theyre leaking things to get guys to fall to them

...add to that... retesting should be done, too.  Those diluted samples should have already been passed. JMO

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...add to that... retesting should be done, too.  Those diluted samples should have already been passed. JMO

yep

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is really stupid that a dilute sample is a fail- especially from a player that plays in a warm climate.  They hear all the time to make sure to stay hydrated to the point it becomes a habit even during the cooler part of the year when it isn’t as important.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never did. I'd rather they draft a good qb, like manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is really stupid that a dilute sample is a fail- especially from a player that plays in a warm climate.  They hear all the time to make sure to stay hydrated to the point it becomes a habit even during the cooler part of the year when it isn't as important.

yeah. its dumb to treat it as a failed test. now obviously its a little suspicious because players who smoke try to drink a ton of water to beat the test but its not a definitive thing.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is really stupid that a dilute sample is a fail- especially from a player that plays in a warm climate.  They hear all the time to make sure to stay hydrated to the point it becomes a habit even during the cooler part of the year when it isn't as important.

You know how we know this isn't the answer: most guys don't fail. You have to be guzzling water in massive amounts. Mettenberger's doctors were talking about the amounts he was drinking and they are well outside the normal hydration amounts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it ironic that THIS fan base…of all of them…would have anything super negative to say about a DT from the state of FL who tested positive (or diluted sample). 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it ironic that THIS fan base...of all of them...would have anything super negative to say about a DT from the state of FL who tested positive (or diluted sample).

I don't .I'm just trolling the enormous hypocrite that is RUnole.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I find it ironic that THIS fan base...of all of them...would have anything super negative to say about a DT from the state of FL who tested positive (or diluted sample).

Lol...I have not seen him around recently.  Im an admitted FSU homer, and this was dumb by all the guys on that list but in the big scheme of things its not that big a deal. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol...I have not seen him around recently.  Im an admitted FSU homer, and this was dumb by all the guys on that list but in the big scheme of things its not that big a deal.

i think RUtroll finally hit the bricksi havent seen him post any of retarded drivel in a few days

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i think RUtroll finally hit the bricksi havent seen him post any of retarded drivel in a few days

Jameis took him?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Plain and Simple if we pass on Manziel Bortles Bridgewater Carr....the only QB that should be on our board is MurrayHe is going to be the steal of this draft late in the QB class

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL you're the worst man. No mettenberger because he failed a drug test for drinking to much water but want Manziel who on the regular makes a hand sign as reference to some clan he's in with rappers. We all know how Lovie feels about rappers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yep

All 32 teams get the info - there's no "smokescreen" value to its release.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

yep

All 32 teams get the info - there's no "smokescreen" value to its release.

so its not a smokescreen when the info has been given to them 3 months ago and gets leaked 4 days before the draft? cmon man you cant be that naive. it happens every year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dexmonkey – it’s leaked before the draft because it has news value to the public. I'm not naive about "smokescreens," but I'd like to see you explain exactly how it works when ALL 32 teams know about it. Smokescreens work because they deceive people, but you can't deceive people when they already know the facts. For it to be a smokescreen it would have to be something like "the Bucs have taken Timmy Jernigan off their draft board because of the combine drug test." And that's not what has happened here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dexmonkey - it's leaked before the draft because it has news value to the public. I'm not naive about "smokescreens," but I'd like to see you explain exactly how it works when ALL 32 teams know about it. Smokescreens work because they deceive people, but you can't deceive people when they already know the facts. For it to be a smokescreen it would have to be something like "the Bucs have taken Timmy Jernigan off their draft board because of the combine drug test." And that's not what has happened here.

i dont buy the "news value to the public" angle. for the most part, who the hell cares? the average person on the street who is a casual fan could care less. they only want to know if a current player on their team gets popped.like i said, all 32 teams know about it so why leak it now. this wasnt public knowledge until yesterday. usually you hear about it during or right after the combine. most of the guys listed are fringe 1sts and 2nd-3rd round guys. meaning that theyre covetted by a lot of teams. someone has an interest in getting them to drop. these arent late round players that nobody cares about, its guys that will likely step on the field pretty quicklysmells like an info leak to get a player to drop

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many drug tests did these players fail at FSU? How many times were they suspended?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dexmonkey - it's leaked before the draft because it has news value to the public. I'm not naive about "smokescreens," but I'd like to see you explain exactly how it works when ALL 32 teams know about it. Smokescreens work because they deceive people, but you can't deceive people when they already know the facts. For it to be a smokescreen it would have to be something like "the Bucs have taken Timmy Jernigan off their draft board because of the combine drug test." And that's not what has happened here.

i dont buy the "news value to the public" angle. for the most part, who the hell cares? the average person on the street who is a casual fan could care less. they only want to know if a current player on their team gets popped.like i said, all 32 teams know about it so why leak it now. this wasnt public knowledge until yesterday. usually you hear about it during or right after the combine. most of the guys listed are fringe 1sts and 2nd-3rd round guys. meaning that theyre covetted by a lot of teams. someone has an interest in getting them to drop. these arent late round players that nobody cares about, its guys that will likely step on the field pretty quicklysmells like an info leak to get a player to drop

how would a player drop on info that is only new to fans? Isn't that BR's point?I would guess the reason it would come out now is because there is a need for news leading up to the draft, right? It was not public info and so now it is and some people are discussing it, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How many drug tests did these players fail at FSU? How many times were they suspended?

Telvin Smith got suspended for 1 game at the beginning of the 2011 season for "Violation of Team rules" which usually means weedJernigan was never in trouble off the fieldChristian Jones might have had a 1 game suspension for "Violation of team rules" as well his junior year. i cant remember for sure thoughalso to be fair, Jernigan's failed test was for dilute sample which doesnt mean it was weed. most likely was but its only speculation

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

how would a player drop on info that is only new to fans? Isn't that BR's point?I would guess the reason it would come out now is because there is a need for news leading up to the draft, right? It was not public info and so now it is and some people are discussing it, right?

Exactly - all this news is already baked into each team's board. The only boards this news affects are Mel Kiper's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, how is this alright, but supposed leaking Freeman’s fail causes conniptions?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the most painful part... you truly have to be a special kind of stoopid to fail a planned drug test. I don't mean the dilute sample crap either. But dudes who toke up the week of the combine don't deserve to be drafted.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, how is this alright, but supposed leaking Freeman's fail causes conniptions?

NFL CONTRACTS:  Freeman had one, all of  these players do not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, how is this alright, but supposed leaking Freeman's fail causes conniptions?

That makes it alright?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL you're the worst man. No mettenberger because he failed a drug test for drinking to much water but want Manziel who on the regular makes a hand sign as reference to some clan he's in with rappers. We all know how Lovie feels about rappers.

LMFAO... I'm the "worst" because i think manziel is a better qb?Dude, regardless of your excuses for some other qb, manziel passed his test.Your manziel hate is so palpable, you could beat a cabbie with it. Get over yourself. Freaking money sign equals gang signs...give me a damn break. You're attacking a qb who passed his, but supporting a qb who couldn't? ..and I'm the worst??Lol..gtfoh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the most painful part... you truly have to be a special kind of stoopid to fail a planned drug test. I don't mean the dilute sample crap either. But dudes who toke up the week of the combine don't deserve to be drafted.

Tell 'em man.  Get those young whipper snappers off your lawn.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That makes it alright?

No... but it's been going on forever, so I would  guess it will not be changed. That is unless the NCAA starts signing contracts with players and starts paying their Collegiate Athletes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

well its a long long list of guys that do it. Warren Sapp did, not saying its right but even the great players do itthis is never going to end and you'll see more and more every year

Please wait…

Viewing 50 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.