Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 7 reply threads

• Author

• Roy

Participant

The Liberal media really needs to check its priorities. Lets check the top stories of the day.

Liberal Media (NYTimes): Biden Details $2 Trillion Plan to Rebuild Infrastructure and Reshape the Economy.

Conservative Media (Fox): Biden dog poops on White House Floor!

Come on, Liberal media, must have been a slow news day for you guys. The dog poop story is obviously more important than a Prez announcement of a two trillion dollar New Deal type Infrastructure plan, but you are ignoring it! Obviously, its the bias of the liberal media which puts a trillion dollar New Deal type of infrastructure plan ahead of a very important dog poop story.

Come on, Fox. Try to keep some shred of credibility. Oh, too late.

• DCGoth

Participant

Come on, Fox. Try to keep some shred of credibility. Oh, too late.

Most true. They’re starting BG down lawsuits these days. I wonder if Biden’s dog has a good attorney? 😎

One ironic mention, which one wouldn’t expect, is that T Carlson, after his Gaetz interview had an odd comment making it sound like he doubted the credibility of Gaetz.

That’s not good. How far off the beaten path do you have to be to gain disbelief from Tucker Carlson?

After seeing that, all we need now is for Alex Jones to chime in. That would be on be of the signs if the apocalypse. 😎

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• Anonymous

Inactive

After a horrific four years that included multiple FauxNews opinion hosts admitting to lying they actually further reduced their legitimate news coverage for MORE opinion hosts.

Lunacy

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Greenwald and Paul are pissed!

Dog poop! Unacceptable… even worse, the dog growled at someone.

How long will we let this scandal fly?

• DCGoth

Participant

Greenwald and Paul are pissed!

Dog poop! Unacceptable… even worse, the dog growled at someone.

How long will we let this scandal fly?

True. I wonder what was worse, Biden’s dog growling a bit, or the angry explosions that Melania probably had every time she learned of another indiscretion from The Donald?

Hell hath no fury like a pissed trophy bride. 😎 You know she probably went apeshit over Stormy. She was probably pregnant around the time that went down, or at home with a toddler, complaining that she didn’t have enough serfs and wet nurses, which would cut into important mani-pedi time. 😃

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So many bigger scandals with Trump, you forget about the small shit like that…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So many bigger scandals with Trump, you forget about the small shit like that…

the circular, self-fulfilling bogus Trumper outrage cycle.

1. Vote for him to SHAKE UP DC, crush the “deep state” blah blah blah

2. He shakes it up by breaking the law, acting like an autocrat, personally attacking critics etc.

3. Call him a victim when people RESPOND!

4. Claim Biden is treated differently (while ignoring that he ACTS differently)

5. Create fake outrage (dog pooped) while simultaneously claiming Trump was victim of fake outrage (even though he was twice impeached, is under several criminal investigations, started an insurrection, and generally had the lowest approval rating of and President . . oh . . and got his ass kicked by “Sleepy Joe”)

6. and for good measure . . . “HILLARY!!”

7. Extra good measure . . . “HUNTER!!!”

• DCGoth

Participant

Trump was victim of fake outrage (even though he was twice impeached, is under several criminal investigations, started an insurrection, and generally had the lowest approval rating of and President . . oh . . and got his ass kicked by “Sleepy Joe”)

6. and for good measure . . . “HILLARY!!”

7. Extra good measure . . . “HUNTER!!!”

True that. Plus, did you see that two of the insurrectionists are suing Trump in Civil Court, for damages due to the fact that their arrests were in direct response to his request of their coming to D.C.? Fun stuff.

Also, most true on H&H. I’m really surprised that they haven’t tried to open up another Benghazi enquiry. 😎

FWIW, in the past administration, I wonder if Melania ever bit anyone.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.