Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 14 reply threads

• Author

• dalbuc

Participant

Man, while our game was a near collapse, the Falcons somehow lost a game they scored 39 points and had a 3-0 turnover edge. Their fans are suicidal. I just hope they don’t fire Quinn.

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

2020 Atlanta to 2016-17 Atlanta… Tradition, fam! I got you!

• theknees

Participant

Falcons lose and cover. Was a perfect day for me.

• SCLOBERNOCKER

Participant

That onside kick recovery at the end should get somebody fired. 4 dudes sat there and watched the ball pass 10 yards so DAL could recover. Real head scratcher.

• BuccaNOLEer

Blocked

That onside kick recovery at the end should get somebody fired. 4 dudes sat there and watched the ball pass 10 yards so DAL could recover. Real head scratcher.

Word is, their special teams coach has a meeting with Coach Quinn first thing tomorrow morning.

• Bucman

Participant

Making the STs coach the scapegoat for a Defense that blew away a lead with less than 4 minutes. Makes sense.

• Mark Alsott

Participant

My favorite team(s) have always been the Bucs, and whoever is playing against the Cowboys, but today I was stoked to see the Falcons collapse! Down to all division rivals!!

• dalbuc

Participant

Teams scoring 39 points and 0 turners were 440-0 before today. Now they are 440-1. Hahaha.

• xbucsx_4_xevax

Participant

Teams scoring 39 points and 0 turners were 440-0 before today. Now they are 440-1. Hahaha.

Haha this is great and what makes it better is that the “the dirty ass birds” are that team in the loss column.. hahah

• seekpar

Participant

The Cowpukes and Patsies are the two NFL teams I dislike the most. Didn’t like seeing the Cowpukes win, but they beat a division rival, so it was good for the Bucs.

• JC5100

Participant

Dirk is going to get another HC job. Rightfully so.

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I hate the Cowboys more than the Falcons, was hoping ATL would pull this one out.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Dirk is going to get another HC job. Rightfully so.

Just made a bet with my wife that Dirk will take over by Week 6.

Maybe sooner.

But, it is hilarious to see them donk off another one like that.

• Pennywise

Participant

Teams to score 39+ and have no turnovers since 1933 when they began to track turnovers are 440-0 … until Sunday. The Atlanta Falcons broke that trend. 440-1.

• RudeGuy

Participant

No team has done it better than the Falcons over the years. Walt Disney even made his trip down his team’s sideline thinking it was in the bag.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.