Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• BucfanNC12

Participant

I’ll make mine short and simple. Strong units:DLI feel very confident the DL will be the least of our worries. I think the pickup of Michael Johnson will really help McCoy and Clayborn. Might help Bowers too if he makes the squad. RBReally don't have to say much. Besides a healthy Martin we have quality depth we the coaches can be creative.Weak units:S. I like Goldston and Barron but IMO they are not too hot in the passing game. WRI know fans will disagree with the WR position being a weak link but all we have to do is think of ATL last season. I don't think he have quality dept at the position if Jackson or Evans get hurt. Also, knowing he is a rookie we could only hope he transitions well. I do not expect an immediatel impact like a A.J. Green or Julio Jones. Whats you picks for the strongest and weakest units.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Strongest – RBsWeakest - QBs

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d add one more category… the biggest question mark.Strongest - Defensive LineWeakest - Tough until we see them in live snaps...  Offensive line.Question Mark - Offensive skill positions  (not enough data, lots of rookies.)

Please wait…

• lynnst

Participant

Strongest – D LineWeakest - O Line

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Strong unit…he he heWeakest unit....your grammer.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Strong unit...he he heWeakest unit....your grammer.....

Or grammar.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Strong-DlineWeakest-OlineOne caveat is it's all on paper. let's do it again after the preseason. We may be surprised

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m certain we’ll be surprised…  all of us know-it-alls always are… :)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think our D line will be solid but I’m not ready to crown them yet, I like MJ a lot and have since college but I am slightly concerned by last year’s dip in sacks. Currently I’d sayStrongest unit: RBsWeakest: Oline. Mainly the G situation, honestly.I'm still on the fence about our QBs and almost put them as our weakest, though I do hold out high hopes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My "grammar" and your spelling....wow.

Please wait…

• Masterchief

Participant

Or grammar.

LOL...Freeman had a quote that pertains to this, something like: "I have to keep my yard clean before I worry about the neighbor's yard".Funny stuff.To stay on topic.Strongest Unit: DL or RBWeakest Unit: OL

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Or grammar.

LOLz !

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.