Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 21 reply threads

• Author

• BucfanNC12

Participant

I am going to say somewhere between 6-10 to 7-9.At first I had a long post explaining my decision but I decided to keep it simple. The combination of a tough schedule, lack of depth at OL, WR, DE, and secondary is going to an issue although I do expect to see more competitive games on our end. Thoughts?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think “predictions” are guessing games and a total waste of time.I also think the Buccaneers had BETTER get at least 6 wins if Lovie wants to keep his job.I think winning on Sunday at home against the Titans is as important a regular season game as we'veseen in years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

3-13  From what I saw in preseason this team is no where ready for an NFL schedule.  The panic in the last few days tell me all I need to know about the O-line and D-line.  Sad the season is over before it begins.

Please wait…

• rmslpn

Participant

8-8 possible 9-7OL is better then the majority here give them credit forDefense is stout, finish year somewhere between five and ten, if they suffer no major injuriesoffensive play calling is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then was witnessed last yearinstead of losing 9 games by one score or less, Bucs win 5 or 6 one score games this year

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

9 or 10 wins

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

4-12……and some here will say that doubling our win total is progress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

10-6Too optimistic probably but with the exception of Indy and Philly our schedule is filled with winnable games imo.

Please wait…

• JonMott

Participant

I hope for 8-8 or 9-7 but I see 7-9. I think we will have a good defense but need to improve on the edge and Jameis probably will struggle behind a line starting 2 rooks.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

This thread happened again?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

8-8 possible 9-7OL is better then the majority here give them credit forDefense is stout, finish year somewhere between five and ten, if they suffer no major injuriesoffensive play calling is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better then was witnessed last yearinstead of losing 9 games by one score or less, Bucs win 5 or 6 one score games this year

It IS possible and I like the optimism. Predictions really are ridiculous though. Even the "experts" are guessing at best. Who do you think Sports Illustrated had winning the NFC South last year with an 11-5 record? Who do you think those same "experts" had at the bottom of the NFC South in 2010 with a 2-10 record? In both cases the Buccaneers of course. Is 11-5 to the actual 2-14 even CLOSE? How about 2-14 to the actual 10-6 finsih? LOLThe "experts" are guessing and negative message board posters who call themselves "fans" are certainly no more qualified.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I originally said 6 wins. I think I will say five. The defensive line might have a anomalous game from time to time, and the offensive line might give Jameis just enough time to throw some deep balls which will be game changers. But the trenches are awful. Lovie knows it (or maybe he really is that damned clueless?), Licht definitely knows it, the fans know it, the QB knows it, and Dirk Koetter knows it. And if Evans is stymied by that hammy, 5 wins is being generous. 5-11. Lovie keeps his job. Drafts another linebacker in round two next year. And another safety in round 4. Picks defensive end with first round selection, and maybe takes another guard in round 3. Fired by year 3. Bucs rehire Gruden to be head coach. Win Superbowls with Winston. /dream

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

as I posted in PR prediction thread 5:11 at best, but I’m afraid its gonna be worse than that

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

5-11. The offensive line is just terrible.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My best guess is five wins. But with the exception of the OL we will be a much better team than that.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

I think "predictions" are guessing games and a total waste of time.

That true but the reality is that's the whole reason people are here whether they'll admit it or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sticking with 9-7  :o

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

sticking with 5-11

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

12-4. We win the NFCS and a playoff game. Jameis wins OROY.Book it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

5-11…I WAS more optimistic and then I saw the product on the field…I hope like hell that I am wrong!!

Please wait…

• vlagatta

8-8Wake the Kids.......Call the Neighbors........Bet the Farm......... STONE COLD LOCK

Please wait…

• vlagatta

12-4. We win the NFCS and a playoff game. Jameis wins OROY.Book it!

ANY CHANCE YOU PLAY POKER?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

5-11 or 6-10. And it’s not going to be Winstons fault. I expect him to improve week in and week out but in the NFL you win in the trenches and I’m not impressed with our OL or DEs. Dotson being hurt will hurt us. Smith doesn’t seem like a LT and maybe the plan is to move him to guard but right now it doesn’t look good. Logan and EDS it is what it is and Marpet is a rookie who is shaky in pass protection. I am digging Kwon though! Looks like he may be a hidden gem.

Please wait…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.