Viewing 46 reply threads

• Author

• Lakelandite

Participant

It’s the off season, so – what’s your take?There are more than a few 'questionables' this year, but there are also enough to make one stand-up and take notice, if you will...I can never settle for just one, so - I'll take two!  Don't bother wrapping them, I'll eat one on the way.[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp13_Kymberli_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]  [img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp44_Sydney_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I for one, really dont give a s*** about who the Bucs chearleaders are.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure… but whoever took the shots and did their makeup should be fired.  They all look like they have plastic faces.  :Too shiny,

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure... but whoever took the shots and did their makeup should be fired.  They all look like they have plastic faces.  :Too shiny,

Damn, some has a case of the Monday's.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My favorite will be the first one I get to see topless.  That being said, these ladies bring very little to a game day experience and I wouldnt be surprised if the “cheerleader” gets phased out over time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

They need to ditch the “dance team” concept and go back to cheerleaders…

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

My favorite will be the first one I get to see topless.  That being said, these ladies bring very little to a game day experience and I wouldnt be surprised if the "cheerleader" gets phased out over time.

As long as there are 'Tripod models', there will be cheerleaders.That said, Tricia deserves honorable mention:bucs-tricia12.jpgGood Lawd!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure... but whoever took the shots and did their makeup should be fired.  They all look like they have plastic faces.  :Too shiny,

Damn, some has a case of the Monday's.

I literally lol'd...  and you're right.  Grumpy Melon aboard today. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Amen . There are hotter girls in the stands.

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

Amen . There are hotter girls in the stands.

Of course there are, but - they don't do 'public appearances'.For private engagements, contact my assistant.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait a sec....they have faces?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ali is by far the best  :o  :o  :o[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp39_Ali_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• ruodrik

Participant

Ali is by far the best  :o  :o  :o[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp39_Ali_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Agreed.  Usually not as attracted to darker girls but of the roster photos she and this girl Christina were the cutest.  As to the rest, I will just be nice and say congrats    ;D[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp49_Christina_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

You must either not attend the games or sit in the 3rd level.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

this is the best one.[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp38_Amber_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

This girl is a honey.[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp36_Samantha_H_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

My favorite will be the first one I get to see topless.  That being said, these ladies bring very little to a game day experience and I wouldnt be surprised if the "cheerleader" gets phased out over time.

As long as there are 'Tripod models', there will be cheerleaders.That said, Tricia deserves honorable mention:bucs-tricia12.jpgGood Lawd!

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The tops don’t show any cleavage anymore! And the cheerleaders will disappear if Bucs brass goes ahead and makes them deliver drinks to fans in the stands. They do a ton of work now for pennies, but waitressing?

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think she's the hottest one.[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp10_Tricia_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why are they all posed with one hip jacked up ?? Who stands like that ??

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

The uniforms they wear totally stink.  They cover the girl’s breasts.  this girl has great breasts.bucs-tricia12.jpgWhy cover them with this type of top?[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp10_Tricia_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

So - I wasn't just me.  Cool.  Besides, Tricia comes secondary benefits.If you take her boating in the Bay...  She brings her own personal flotation device, and - she brings a spare to share.Just Sayin'

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

Ummmm, women flaunting the ASSettes?  Yeah.  That's it.Unexposed to such things sir?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ummmm, women flaunting the ASSettes?  Yeah.  That's it.Unexposed to such things sir?

They are facing forward . How are they flaunting their ASSettes ?? Not sexy . They just look crippled. I want to hand them a cane.senior-with-cane.jpg

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

The Bucs used to have the best cheerleaders.  Not anymore.Here's a Falcons cheerleader.atlanta-falcons-cheerleaders-swimsuit-calendar-nfl-cheerleaders-calendars-2014.jpg

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Titanstitans-bikini18.jpg

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

Jaguarsjags-taylorbikinicalendar.jpg

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I think the Bucs have gone from first to worst.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp57_Crystale_Uniform–nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]Crystal hands down. She's stunning.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp57_Crystale_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]Crystal hands down. She's stunning.

It's a shame she has to wear that crappy uniform.  Other than that, she's hot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Bucs used to have the best cheerleaders.  Not anymore.Here's a Falcons cheerleader.atlanta-falcons-cheerleaders-swimsuit-calendar-nfl-cheerleaders-calendars-2014.jpg

wow!  Are those real?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you can see them, touch them, and play with them; then they’re real.

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

atlanta-falcons-cheerleaders-swimsuit-calendar-nfl-cheerleaders-calendars-2014.jpg

wow!  Are those real?If you have to ask, you have probably never been exposed to such high-caliber talent.Then again, IF you're the knucklehead in your sig pic..[img]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f157/echomnt/1911969_285710538260889_2137665768_n_zps719ab940.jpg?t=1394647190[/img]  #WritingOnTheWall  ;)

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

I wish the Bucs had the Falcons cheerleaders instead of their own this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you guys think that’s hot , you obviously haven’t seen Green Bay’s new Cheerleading squad :GreenBayPackerCheerleaders.jpg

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

If you guys think that's hot , you obviously haven't seen Green Bay's new Cheerleading squad :GreenBayPackerCheerleaders.jpg

I think those are dudes.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Don’t the Packers have a high school cheerleading squad?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

You should put that on a T-shirt. I'd buy one, even if you never send it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

[img width=291 height=400]http://prod.images.buccaneers.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/BUCCANEERS/assets/images/imported/TB/photos/clubimages/2014/05-May/temp57_Crystale_Uniform--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[/img]Crystal hands down. She's stunning.

I actually kinda like the new cheerleader uniforms. I've seen them up close a different team events and they are quite nice looking.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

There is no uniform in this world that is nicer looking than a woman’s exposed breasts. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…and how do you guys like those Packer Girl Uniforms ?

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

If you guys think that's hot , you obviously haven't seen Green Bay's new Cheerleading squad :GreenBayPackerCheerleaders.jpg

Obviously never been to Green bay, huh?For Green Bay - That IS hot...!

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

I think those are dudes.

Ya think?

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

You should put that on a T-shirt. I'd buy one, even if you never send it.

Put what on a T-shirt?  That makes no sense.

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

I actually kinda like the new cheerleader uniforms. I've seen them up close a different team events and they are quite nice looking.

That's what I was thinking.  Leaves a little something to the imagination.

Please wait…

• dzejms

Participant

You like to leave things to your imagination?  Here’s some nice uniforms for you then.arabic_women_200513.jpg

Please wait…

• meadorsp

Participant

You like to leave things to your imagination?  Here's some nice uniforms for you then.arabic_women_200513.jpg

It doesn't take a suicide bomber to rouse my imagination.What it did do was cause me to harken back to a post Java threw up a couple of years ago.  It now reminds of just how little "talent" our current squad has...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfbghHdG1s

Please wait…

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.