Viewing 65 reply threads

• Author

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Paul Manafort story is just the Loony Left Media/ democrats trying to change the narrative on the illegal UNMASKING scandal that Susan Rice changed her story on months ago.

Will the general public figure this out??

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

#fakenews
      #sisterfucker

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Sorry, didn’t mean to trigger ya’ lil’l guy.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

#fakenews
      #bigly
      #grabyoursisterbythepussy
      #covfefe

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thread title should be “FBI admits spying on political opponents of the United States of America” ….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That makes no sense

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Chronic:

Its actually been admitted and in the NY Times that Trump Tower was wiretapped. All of the critters on the left were calling Trump crazy. It was funny watching critters on CNN wringing their hands admitting that Trump was right back then. Trump plays the long game, these critters in the media on the left play the emotional short game, and lose every time.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

True.

Remember “ClockBombBoy”?
      Eric Bergdahl?? etc., etc.

Left INSTANTLY called them “heros”.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its actually been admitted and in the NY Times that Trump Tower was wiretapped.

Link?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

CrownlessKing
      Sep 21, 17 at 6:13 pm #1025904

That makes no sense

Who was that aimed at?

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Young Klink: Here are several links for you critter including others including Reuters, CNN, NY Post with links within links from left wing media:

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/09/19/wiretaps-may-prove-trump-right-and-thats-absolutely-terrifying/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedia.com/video/cnn-confronts-new-york-times/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BU019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/540321/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Pirate
      Sep 22, 17 at 9:25 am #1025989

Young Klink: Here are several links for you critter including others including Reuters, CNN, NY Post with links within links from left wing media:

https://www.google.com/amp/nypost.com/2017/09/19/wiretaps-may-prove-trump-right-and-thats-absolutely-terrifying/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pjmedia.com/video/cnn-confronts-new-york-times/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1BU019

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/540321/

PP, I did look through them and didn’t see where anyone admitted that Trump Tower was wiretapped …. Could have missed it, though.

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

You clearly subscribe to the Karl Marx left “if you tell a lie enough people will believe it”.

Unfortnately for you the first link I sent to you states right in the link:

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Youg Klink I also do not believe you “missed it”. Here is a paragraph right out of the NY Post article (it is very large and impossible to miss):

According to CNN, which first carried the wiretapping report, Manafort was surveilled under a FISA warrant, meaning the FBI suspected he was operating as a foreign agent. The network said it is possible G-men listened to the president talking to Manafort because the wiretap continued into this year and Trump and Manafort often talked in 2017.

If so, that would mark an infamous history — an American president being overheard by secret agents of his own government.
      It would also be additional support for Trump’s charge that former President Barack Obama “had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.”

It was in March when Trump made that explosive claim, and the Democratic media rushed to denounce him even before Obama did. Subsequent denials from then-FBI boss James Comey and other Obama aides all were rock-solid in declaring that no such thing had happened. There was no wiggle room in their denials, some of which were made under oath before Congress.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Pirate
      Sep 22, 17 at 4:13 pm #1026068

Youg Klink I also do not believe you “missed it”. Here is a paragraph right out of the NY Post article (it is very large and impossible to miss):

According to CNN, which first carried the wiretapping report, Manafort was surveilled under a FISA warrant, meaning the FBI suspected he was operating as a foreign agent. The network said it is possible G-men listened to the president talking to Manafort because the wiretap continued into this year and Trump and Manafort often talked in 2017.

If so, that would mark an infamous history — an American president being overheard by secret agents of his own government.
      It would also be additional support for Trump’s charge that former President Barack Obama “had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory.”

It was in March when Trump made that explosive claim, and the Democratic media rushed to denounce him even before Obama did. Subsequent denials from then-FBI boss James Comey and other Obama aides all were rock-solid in declaring that no such thing had happened. There was no wiggle room in their denials, some of which were made under oath before Congress.

PP, you do understand what the word “admitted” means, correct? WHO admitted that that Trump Tower was wiretapped? You can be a condescending little **** all you want but I don’t see anybody admitting anything …

And just to further this charade, here’s what Twitler said, “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory”. To most anybody, that’s the Donald whining about Obama tapping HIS wires, not one of his people’s. Of course, I guess since Trump owns Trump Tower, it would technically be accurate if they tapped Manafort’s apartment there but that may fall into the category of the Right’s most awesome “alternative facts”.

Please wait…

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Uhhh…… Young Klink. During the campaign Manafort’s apartment was in Trump Tower. The wires in Trump’s towers were tapped and Manafort routinely spoke with Trump. The tweet is correct youngster. What was incorrect was CNN and the NY Times coming out and calling Trump a conspiracy theorist when they had zero proof the lines in Trump Tower were not tapped.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

we live in crazy times.

As much as those on the left want it to be, its not a very good defense to say “Trump was wrong because it was Manafort, not Trump.” Just admit that Trump was right. The wire tapping MAY have been justified, we will see, but it is a simple, undefinable fact that Trump Towers was wired tapped in the middle of an election. That should freak every American out, not just those who voted for Trump. Hell, many of those who seem to think its not big deal now, were likely dead against the Patriot Act . . . using THIS as an actual example of how things could go awry

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

What have you done to peanutbutterboy?
      Where have you taken him??

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Chron the mindless drone

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Whew! Thank God, you’re back!!
      I thought someone hijacked your account when I saw an intelligent response posted…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha, if you agree with a post it’s “intelligent”

Nice open (damaged) brain

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Pewter Pirate
      Sep 24, 17 at 12:03 pm #1026241

Uhhh…… Young Klink. During the campaign Manafort’s apartment was in Trump Tower. The wires in Trump’s towers were tapped and Manafort routinely spoke with Trump. The tweet is correct youngster. What was incorrect was CNN and the NY Times coming out and calling Trump a conspiracy theorist when they had zero proof the lines in Trump Tower were not tapped.

CrownlessKing
      Sep 24, 17 at 5:34 pm #1026503

The wire tapping MAY have been justified, we will see, but it is a simple, undefinable fact that Trump Towers was wired tapped in the middle of an election.

I readily admit I don’t have the stomach to wade through all the bs pertaining to this so if either of you have where someone in the govt has admitted to the wiretapping inside Trump Tower, we can at least settle that point

That should freak every American out, not just those who voted for Trump. Hell, many of those who seem to think its not big deal now, were likely dead against the Patriot Act . . . using THIS as an actual example of how things could go awry

If someone is under suspicion of being in collusion with an enemy of the United States of America like that, I don’t care when or where it is, you do what you have to expose the commie bastard. Manafort should have been water boarded.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. Different standards apply

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Pooter and ChronicConstipation apparently skipped Civics class.

Only a complete dolt would think that the entire FBI and DOJ are Left-Wing.

No proof. It’s just more Infowars babble.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

No proof?

Bill Clinton meets with DOJ on a tarmac in Arizona to collude regarding his felon wife.

FBI overlooks said tomfoolery.

That was easy. Thanks for playing.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

@chronicdipshit
      Apparently the meeting on the tarmac went so well, James Comey announced he was reopening his email investigation of HRC just before the election. Comey didn’t even bother to mention the investigation of Trump’s collusion with the commies.

Yep Clinton had lots of influence over the DOJ.

STFU you dolt

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

@pooterpirate
      I guess if after you quit working with the Reagan campaign and whore yourself out to Pro Russian Ukrainians and Russian Oligarchs you’re gonna draw some heat.

Nice try. For participating, you win a set of Dollar Tree steak knives.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Havok904FakeNews
      Sep 30, 17 at 7:53 am #1028242

@chronic-allstar
      Apparently the meeting on the tarmac went so well, James Comey announced he was reopening his email investigation of HRC just before the election.
      ^^^Fake news

REALITY:
      Comey “re-opened” the weak investigation after hillary emails were found in the Anthony Weiner laptop.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

@ChronicTroll
      The problem is Comey should not have gotten involved, especially when he knew at the time Trump was also under investigation but didn’t revealed it.

Thanks for acknowledging the “weak” investigation based on “weak” evidence. The recent reports of Kushner, Ivanka, Bannon, Cohn, and Preibus all conducted government business using private email servers makes you yahoos look really stupid after screaming “Lock her up!” like the mindless dorks you all are.

You also get a set of Dollar Tree
      Salt and Pepper shakers
      for that dumb azz response.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

A simple “My name is Havok904 and I don’t know what i’m talking about” would have been enough.

Anyhoo…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

@havok904 – you are wasting your time with chronic… logic is lost. You need more grunts, catch-phrases, and wild conspiracies to get through to his head movies.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

TheChronicHotAir
      Sep 30, 17 at 10:52 pm #1028379

A simple “My name is Havok904 and I don’t know what i’m talking about” would have been enough.

Anyhoo
      ========
      Based on your last post, your feeble brain is spent and you are probably sitting in the corner drooling on yourself.

But I suspect you will have refreshed that poorly evolved brain of yours by morning. Just in time pick up your banjo, go sit on the swing on your front porch and help yourself to a cold glass of pickle juice and a big bowl of boiled peanuts.

Play on Banjo Boy…Play on

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol… hey, don’t start ripping on pickle juice. Love that stuff

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hidden camera in the ice maker?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Paul Manifort is in deep shit, soon to be others.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Banjo Boy

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

^^^ RuNole as a young boy ^^^

Please wait…

• PepsiCo

Participant

Don’t compliment him DH! That boy is far too charming to be Run!

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

This is still Rich.

Democrats always wrong–shocker!

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Please wait…

• John Wilson

Participant

The ChronicHotAir:

This is still Rich.

Democrats always wrong–shocker!

————————————————————————————————————————

They’re not wrong. They are just on such a “higher intellectual level” than all of us “dolts”. They understand things that either have or have not happened, in real and not so real time, in such a masterfully inept way, with such uneasy ease by using so many great factual inaccuracies and go so full circle past wrong, that they end up being correct all over again. Know what I mean? Just ask them.

Besides, how would they know any better before being told what to think?!

BTW,been meaning to ask you, have you priced out the shipping costs to get your wood chipper to GITMO?

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Yes, true… if they go 1 lap, and the “dummies” go 1.98 laps, they look in their rear view mirror and think “wow, i’m in 1st place!!”

I don’t own a wood chipper.
      I hope if there’s one going to GITMO, they’ve got extra blades!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You two should get a room

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/02/schiff-memo-russia-investigation-harms-democrats-more-than-helps-them/

The Schiff Memo Harms Democrats More Than It Helps Them

Heavy Reliance on Steele Dossier Confirmed
      The FBI and the Justice Department heavily relied on the Steele dossier’s uncorroborated allegations. You know this is true because, notwithstanding the claim that “only narrow use” was made “of information from Steele’s sources,” the Democrats end up acknowledging that “only narrow use” actually means significant use — as in, the dossier was the sine qua non of the warrant application

(sine qua non – essential element)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Probably the most important takeaway in the article:

So . . . here’s the question: When Steele brought the FBI his unverified allegations that Page had met with Sechin and Divyekin, why didn’t the FBI call Page in for an interview rather than subject him to FISA surveillance? Lest you wonder, this is not an instance of me second-guessing the Bureau with an investigative plan I think would have been better. It is a requirement of FISA law.

When the FBI and DOJ apply for a FISA warrant, they must convince the court that surveillance — a highly intrusive tactic by which the government monitors all of an American citizen’s electronic communications — is necessary because the foreign-intelligence information the government seeks “cannot reasonably be obtained by normal investigative techniques.” (See FISA, Section 1804(a)(6)(C) of Title 50, U.S. Code.) Normal investigative techniques include interviewing the subject. There are, of course, situations in which such alternative investigative techniques will inevitably fail — a mafia don or a jihadist is not likely to sit down with FBI agents and tell them everything he knows. But Carter Page was not only likely to do so, he had a documented history of providing information to the FBI.

It would be very interesting to see what the DOJ told the FISA court about why normal investigative techniques would not suffice to pry information from Page. They certainly seem to work fine for Fox News.

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Bump. Beautiful. :-)

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Trump is a Russian asset

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Putin’s sock puppet

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Somebody is so screwed

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

HangComey, HangObama, & HangMueller for attempting to undermine the 2016 Presidential Election.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crying snowflake… beautiful. More tears.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Desperate Snowflakes… grasping at straws since November 2016.

Comey, fired for misconduct.

McCabe, fired for misconduct.

Strzok, fired for misconduct.

Page, fired for misconduct.

Orr, fired for misconduct.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hahahahaahhah. God I love to watch you sweat.

Writing is on the wall…

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

When Muller sent CNN along for the daylight raid of the Stone compound when he’d already offered to turn himself in I suddenly realized…. Muller is full of shit after all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok Chron

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

jbear
      When Muller sent CNN along for the daylight raid of the Stone compound when he’d already offered to turn himself in I suddenly realized…. Muller is full of shit after all
      —–
      ^^^^
      Trump is a Russian asset and numbnuts here is concerned about Stone being embarrassed.

CNN staked out several folks homes including Drumpf Jr.’s once the news leaked about a possible arrest.

Quit your whining. They bust folks like that everyday.

Please wait…

• Havok904

Participant

https://twitter.com/PaulLeeTicks/status/1090672153517670400?s=09

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LOL, Havok904, “Trump is a Russian asset?!??”

How many votes did the Russians change?

(laughing at you, no offense)

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

jbear

When Muller sent CNN along for the daylight raid of the Stone compound when he’d already offered to turn himself in I suddenly realized…. Muller is full of shit after all

—–

^^^^

Trump is a Russian asset and numbnuts here is concerned about Stone being embarrassed.

CNN staked out several folks homes including Drumpf Jr.’s once the news leaked about a possible arrest.

Quit your whining. They bust folks like that everyday.

You guys have completely lost your objectivity. Do you really believe that Trump is a Russian asset? A crook, sure nobody doubts he’s a crook and nobody doubts it of Hillary and most politicians. Sure Trump was trying to make money on everything he’s done since he was born and through stupidity and arrogance didn’t believe any of this stuff would come back to haunt him because in his view he’s just trying to make money. It’s only when you view this stuff as a political observer do you start to see conflicts. Trump would never think it was a big deal to get dirt on an opponent or to go to a meeting where someone was offering dirt on said opponent. So what? Trump ran as a political outsider. Nobody thought he could win, probably including himself. And he ran on bucking the rules. To me its a nothingburger stirred up by a large group of people who would sell their own kids to hurt Trump. Unless Trump is a Russian agent then there is just nothing here.

I just wonder the scandals a Hillary white house would have brought us.

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

Regarding Roger Stone I will say this. This guy has balls. Everyone else curled up in the fetal position but this guy calls attention to CNN being at the raid of his home which truly was unnecessary. I have tried to give Mueller the benefit of the doubt. Everyone says how respectable and unbiased he is but things start to pile up. Roger Stone could be just what Trump ordered. Time will tell.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wait wait wait… @jbear your argument is now “Trump didn’t know any better?”

He just thought I’ll do what all politicians do?

That’s the defense now? Try that with a cop “officer I didnt know I had to drive the speed limit”. See how far it gets you…

The evidence is mounting… in order to discredit that evidence you can only attack the credibility (ethos). So of course it’s “the media” or “Mueller is corrupt” or “look at the Dems and Hillary”.

That’s when you know there is desperation

Please wait…

• jbear

Participant

No Schiano, my argument is that a lot of people who really hate Trump would jump through a lot of hoops to hurt him and they don’t have any scruples about “doing the right thing”.

I’m a realist. I understand that you can manufacture or find dirt on just about anyone. My first job I learned real quick how to get rid of an employee that nobody liked….. document even the slightest infraction even when it’s pretty much understood that everyone does it.

This is I think understood by many and you don’t have to look real far to see that it is and has been happening. Look how the right did whatever they could to smear Obama, look how the left did the same to W. Look how the right did the same to Clinton…… If you’re on the left you probably feel that the attacks on Clinton and Obama were unfair, manufactured or worse. If you’re on the right you feel the same way about some of the attacks on W or Trump. People don’t have objectivity about this stuff anymore and I call it like I see it when I see these mental leaps people are making so easily.

Like “there is no doubt that Trump is a Russian agent”. Hey, people do believe this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hillary and Trump both earned their scrutiny.

Obama and W are case by case. I was a pretty big Obama fan but he was too moderate for his base which was somehow too extreme (socialist) for the right…

HRC and Trump deserve every damn bit of scrutiny they’ve received.

Please wait…

Viewing 65 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.