Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• G.O.A.T. Pellets

Participant

Tom Brady is the greatest cold weather QB of all time. The team that takes Lambeau field next Sunday is not your grandpa’s Buccaneer team! The captain of the ship literally has ice water running through his veins and for whatever reason this feels like the lead up to the San Francisco playoff game the year of our Super Bowl where we are just going to come out and straight clown these boys.

Our defense is clicking at the right time, our offense is downright scary and we have momentum…L.F.G!!!

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Packers have lost their last 3 NFCGs in Lambeau.

We already beat them 38-10

Didn’t have AB

They had their all pro LT.

Good luck to them! Im a bit offended they are -4.5 honestly. I know 3 is for home field but that really grinds my gears.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree rabbit GOAT pellets!

• TBChucky

Participant

Love the confidence, but GB should NOT be taken lightly. We know we’re capable of beating them, but this is going to be a tough challenge for our team.. if our offense rebounds, and the defense plays at a similar level as the last game we can beat anyone, IMO. I’m a little concerned that we’ll go in overconfident. Hopefully BA, Bowles, and Brady keep the team grounded and get them prepared. Win this, we’re hosting the Super Bowl!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love the confidence, but GB should NOT be taken lightly. We know we’re capable of beating them, but this is going to be a tough challenge for our team.. if our offense rebounds, and the defense plays at a similar level as the last game we can beat anyone, IMO. I’m a little concerned that we’ll go in overconfident. Hopefully BA, Bowles, and Brady keep the team grounded and get them prepared. Win this, we’re hosting the Super Bowl!!

agree

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

The packers have been improving since we last played, in case anybody missed what they just did to the best defense in the league last week. There’s plenty to fear, I agree I was more afraid of the saints, but the Bucs offensive regression last week is concerning, it seems like playcalling went back to pre bye week run every first down nonsense.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.