Viewing 33 reply threads

• Author

• Bucman

Participant

Round 1 – 130827113209-johnny-manziel-staples-single-image-cut.jpgJohnny Manziel QB - Texas A&M Haters gonna hate. Manziel has the "IT" factor. He needs work, but McCown can start this season while Manziel learns the offense and the speed of the NFL. Tedford is going to make this guy elite.Round 2 - [img width=600 height=309]http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/184/115/6_1115184.JPG[/img]Cody Latimer, WR, IndianaLatimer is physical freak and isn't afraid to block. Terrific hands and body control. He is a better Mike Williams. Pray he last this long, Jordan Matthews wouldn't be a bad 2nd choice here.Round 3 -DDFHVPMVXWQEEFR.20101209200948.jpgGabe Jackson, G, Mississippi State Jackson a Day 1 starter and a fairly safe pick. Also fills one of the Bucs biggest needs.Round 4 - Traded by derp GMRound 5 -[img width=600 height=400]http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/images/photos/002/802/975/hi-res-97e5b4a5b1bce6f8450bafab751fc621_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75[/img]Ryan Grant, WR, TulaneDoesn't have the size to be much more than a slot WR. Natural pass catcher. Will need to learn to hold the ball high and tight though.Round 6 -aaron-lynch_zps04d3fdd4.jpgAaron Lynch, DE, South FloridaI have faith Lovie and Joe Cullen can get this kid to work hard. He could be a monster. Reminds me a bit of when JPP came out, both had similar question marks.Round 7 - Colt-Lyerla-Oregon.jpgColt Lyerla TE, Oregon State PenitentiaryHonestly, I probably wouldn't draft him, but its a 7th rounder and teams are going to be after this guy as a UDFA.  He has the most potential of any TE in this draft, yes including Ebron. Lyerla is just a dip shit, but hopefully our strong foundation can keep him clean. Think Gronk like if he can stay clean and live up to his potential.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not bad. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Something tells me this won’t be the last Bucs Mock draft, as the title of this thread suggests.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good mock id be a happy bucs fan if it worked out like this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just don’t see Tedford changing his offense so drastically for Manziel.  Other than that I could dig these picks although I thin Jordan Matthews over Latimer

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just don't see Tedford changing his offense so drastically for Manziel.  Other than that I could dig these picks although I thin Jordan Matthews over Latimer

When you get a talent like Manziel you design a offense for him. If Tedford is not capable of doing that, then he shouldn't be here. Because any good coach can tailor a system for any player.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“It” factor, Baller all the usually I can’t tell you a good quality of a player.  Same logic used to justify Tebow. Manziel is a better passer but not much of a better prospect. Out of all the WRs not a fan of Latimer either,he's Benn version 2.0Lyria has a coke issues, sorry I can roll with a bit of weed but stepping up to more serious drugs...no thanks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just don't see Tedford changing his offense so drastically for Manziel.  Other than that I could dig these picks although I thin Jordan Matthews over Latimer

When you get a talent like Manziel you design a offense for him. If Tedford is not capable of doing that, then he shouldn't be here. Because any good coach can tailor a system for any player.

If he isn't capable then it's no biggie, we can just fire him a few weeks before the season starts.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So the theory is we are gonna run a one read sandlot offense that has a QB get sacked a ton because that is what his talents are gonna get you in the NFL.  Sorry, great talents can do everything if your talent is so marginal people need to redesign an offense around you then you aren't that talented.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"It" factor, Baller all the usually I can't tell you a good quality of a player.  Same logic used to justify Tebow. Manziel is a better passer but not much of a better prospect. Out of all the WRs not a fan of Latimer either,he's Benn version 2.0Lyria has a coke issues, sorry I can roll with a bit of weed but stepping up to more serious drugs...no thanks.

You can compare Tebow to Manziel all you want. Tebow had several more issues coming out and was seen as more a TE, FB prospect.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If he isn't capable then it's no biggie, we can just fire him a few weeks before the season starts.

that would be funny if it wasn’t so painful to be a Buc fan.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

"It" factor, Baller all the usually I can't tell you a good quality of a player.  Same logic used to justify Tebow. Manziel is a better passer but not much of a better prospect. Out of all the WRs not a fan of Latimer either,he's Benn version 2.0Lyria has a coke issues, sorry I can roll with a bit of weed but stepping up to more serious drugs...no thanks.

You can compare Tebow to Manziel all you want. Tebow had several more issues coming out and was seen as more a TE, FB prospect.

...and the argument for him was, "Baller". I think people underestimate the QB issues of Manziel. The logic for him is not that he is a great passer most of his defenders. It is that he is a "playmaker".  The thing is that his pocket presence is poor(this is different than escapability), he doesn't read the field well, when he runs he's not a top athlete do his throwing isn't premier. He, like Tebow, is a fantastic college QB that doesn't do the things that make a fantastic NFL QB. Put another way if you evaluate him versus the other QBs in the draft for all his passing related skills he is the 3rd or 4th at best at any passing related skill.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

...and the argument for him was, "Baller". I think people underestimate the QB issues of Manziel. The logic for him is not that he is a great passer most of his defenders. It is that he is a "playmaker".  The thing is that his pocket presence is poor(this is different than escapability), he doesn't read the field well, when he runs he's not a top athlete do his throwing isn't premier. He, like Tebow, is a fantastic college QB that doesn't do the things that make a fantastic NFL QB. Put another way if you evaluate him versus the other QBs in the draft for all his passing related skills he is the 3rd or 4th at best at any passing related skill.

Your also comparing him to QBs (outside of Bortles) who had 3 to 4 years of starting in college. Yes Manziel has issues, every QB in this class does. Manziel showed great improvement in 1 years time. Manziel instincts are off the charts, I have no doubts Tedford could develop him into more of a pocket passer. He wasn't asked to do that in college because Defense never adjusted to him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No way in hell can we have a ‘final’ mock 3 weeks before the draft

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like. I think there is a better option than Latimer in the 2nd round…. But overall a very nice draft!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Big fan of this mock bucman. Nice job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ok, I’ll take it. Just turn in the cards now..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice draft, fegit. laughing-fuck-that-bitch.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be a happy camper, for sure. I don’t see us taking Lyerla though…

Please wait…

• hareg01

Participant

Johnny Football to the Bucs? Falcons nation will rejoice in the imminent failure that would destroy the Bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like. I think there is a better option than Latimer in the 2nd round.... But overall a very nice draft!

I was thinking the exact same thing.  2nd rounder is only pick I didnt care much for on this.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Johnny Football to the Bucs? Falcons nation will rejoice in the imminent failure that would destroy the Bucs.

Falcons nation is still trying to figure out how they went .500 against Schiano.

Please wait…

• hareg01

Participant

Falcons nation is still trying to figure out how they went .500 against Schiano.

Just like Bucs nation is somehow saying that 'moving forward' is done by cutting a top 5 NFL player, overpaying overrated FA's and thinking that Lovie Smith is their lord and savior?Lovie is a great coach defensively speaking...but when it comes to offense? ha, good luck.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice draft, fegit. laughing-**CENSORED**-that-**CENSORED**.jpg

BucD pls. D49YXuU.pngU dun haft to be mad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice draft, fegit. laughing-**CENSORED**-that-**CENSORED**.jpg

BucD pls. D49YXuU.pngU dun haft to be mad.

But I liek tha mock thodun b a puss3vSbb6p.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just like Bucs nation is somehow saying that 'moving forward' is done by cutting a top 5 NFL player, overpaying overrated FA's and thinking that Lovie Smith is their lord and savior?Lovie is a great coach defensively speaking...but when it comes to offense? ha, good luck.

You guys had a hard time beating Mike Glennon...JFF should scare the S*** out of you.  Who exactly did we overpay for?  Funny how you Falcon fans like to talk...who is picking at #6?  Who is picking at #7?

Please wait…

• hareg01

Participant

Signed Michael Johnson for a nice 5 year 43 milly contract…for a guy who’s not a consistent threat every sunday…and a virtual no name when Geno Atkins goes down…that sure makes a lot of sense to pay him like he’s Robert Quinn or JJ Watt (who make less, rookies contracts or not.)Also, throwing 10 milly at Josh McCown makes sense...especially when Bucs nation rants and raves about taking a QB at 7.It's funny how you bring up both the Falcons and Bucs having 4-12 records though. I'm pretty sure the point of spending money in FA is to make your team better...Bucs go balls deep every year..but have losing records to show for it every year. Keep trying tho

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Signed Michael Johnson for a nice 5 year 43 milly contract...for a guy who's not a consistent threat every sunday...and a virtual no name when Geno Atkins goes down...that sure makes a lot of sense to pay him like he's Robert Quinn or JJ Watt (who make less, rookies contracts or not.)Also, throwing 10 milly at Josh McCown makes sense...especially when Bucs nation rants and raves about taking a QB at 7.It's funny how you bring up both the Falcons and Bucs having 4-12 records though. I'm pretty sure the point of spending money in FA is to make your team better...Bucs go balls deep every year..but have losing records to show for it every year. Keep trying tho

Looks like another Falcon fan that doesnt know how NFL contracts work.  The only thing that matters is guaranteed money, not announced terms.  Every deal we signed is extensively for 2-3 years so we can build through the draft.  When you guys stop signing the Ray Edwards, Steven Jackson's, trading all your picks for Julio, and win a trophy then you can talk.  Until then, the closest you have come to being something in the NFL vanished with a prostitution sting. Rule #1 of Trolling - Make sure your own team doesnt suck donkey nuts.  Keep trying sparky. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

traded by derp GM… lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Signed Michael Johnson for a nice 5 year 43 milly contract...for a guy who's not a consistent threat every sunday...and a virtual no name when Geno Atkins goes down...that sure makes a lot of sense to pay him like he's Robert Quinn or JJ Watt (who make less, rookies contracts or not.)Also, throwing 10 milly at Josh McCown makes sense...especially when Bucs nation rants and raves about taking a QB at 7.It's funny how you bring up both the Falcons and Bucs having 4-12 records though. I'm pretty sure the point of spending money in FA is to make your team better...Bucs go balls deep every year..but have losing records to show for it every year. Keep trying tho

Haha. You idiots signed Trueblood and Carimi after we decided they were trash and your big FA pick up was a 32 year old kick returner that said he wanted to play for Lovie, but was not wanted. Don't worry though, I'm sure that your 50 year old RB will return to form and be great this year. Or maybe 33 year old Roddy White....and someone will surely step up and replace Tony Gonzalez's 75% of your offense. Lol. You guy's missed your window and now you suck. Plus your defense is garbage and has no identity. They can't even figure out if they are gonna be a 3-4 or a 4-3. Don't have the players to do either. You are in denial. At least the Bucs new HC realized we had to rebuild our team and did it. We are on our way up and you are stuck in the purgatory of denial. Good luck sh!thead. sadart_medium.gif  SadMattRyan.jpg post-26175-falcons-coach-gif-OMG-OMFG-oh-CTLK.gif

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha. You idiots signed Trueblood and Carimi after we decided they were trash and your big FA pick up was a 32 year old kick returner that said he wanted to play for Lovie, but was not wanted. Don't worry though, I'm sure that your 50 year old RB will return to form and be great this year. Or maybe 33 year old Roddy White....and someone will surely step up and replace Tony Gonzalez's 75% of your offense. Lol. You guy's missed your window and now you suck. Plus your defense is garbage and has no identity. They can't even figure out if they are gonna be a 3-4 or a 4-3. Don't have the players to do either. You are in denial. At least the Bucs new HC realized we had to rebuild our team and did it. We are on our way up and you are stuck in the purgatory of denial. Good luck sh!thead. sadart_medium.gif  SadMattRyan.jpg post-26175-falcons-coach-gif-OMG-OMFG-oh-CTLK.gif

and boom goes the dyamite

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I would be thrilled with this mock draft, I think it addresses every position we must address in this draft

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why are you even here, troll?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Funny how your team has never won a Championship... Go back to your board, Dirty Bird.

Please wait…

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.