Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• stallion504

Participant

Greatly disappointed. I know this topic has been repeated and repeated, but damn as a hardcore Bucs fan, I think someone could have come up with a better updated design than that. That red jersey with pewter(dark brown) combination is hideous. I tried to make myself rationalize a positive feel for it and just could not. I know that Nike will eventually change all the uniforms for most teams, but it will be a long time before I dig these. I won’t even bother getting my custom Bucs jersey with my name on it. I’ll like the previous jerseys 100 times more than these.Sorry just had to vent.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I feel much the same and I haven’t seen them up close yet. I like some aspects of the change, but I hate the numbers and the orange on the jersey. I also really dislike the white jerseys, but it is what it is now…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool story bro

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Old jerseys were best in nfl new ones not so much

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool story bro

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Cool story bro

Exactly...and i'm sure the Glazers are devastated!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just can’t believe how many people whine about these uniforms like they are terrible. The numbers look a little silly with their alarm clock look and the red is a little bright but they are no where near as bad as some people cry. The pewter isn’t brown anymore either. It’s actually a gray color much more like real pewter. I have to question if the op actually saw these in person if he’s claiming the pewter looks brown.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just can't believe how many people whine about these uniforms like they are terrible.

doesn't surprise me at all....people thrive on negativity!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Waaaaah I don’t like change ! Waaaaah !!Wear your ugly old Dracula collar jersey until the end of time. See if any of us care. We dont.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like them.I saw them the first time a couple of days ago, and was shocked. Upon seeing the pics online, I assumed the white to be the better of the two. Now I'm not so sure.The red one reminds me too much of the panthers nhl jersey, so I believe I'll pick up the white one later in the season.All I saw were martin and vj, so if that's all they have I'll wait, or take the lettering off.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I saw were martin and vj, so if that's all they have I'll wait, or take the lettering off.

They sold out of David at the reveal but i did see plenty of  Barron and Goldson

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Timing is key for me hate. Martin is an rb(natural short lifespan), and vj is old.I'd like to say that for my 100 bucks, I can get several years from it. Maybe the guys who bought up the david jerseys were thinking the same.Barron and ghoulson jerseys..eh..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you want bang for your buck just pay the extra 50 dollars for a custom jersey with your name on the back. Lasts as long as you want it to.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Timing is key for me hate. Martin is an rb(natural short lifespan), and vj is old.I'd like to say that for my 100 bucks, I can get several years from it. Maybe the guys who bought up the david jerseys were thinking the same.Barron and ghoulson jerseys..eh..

If i was a jersey guy, David would def be my choice.....or Watkins/Evans  ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’d be ok with those. Maybe a manziel jersey.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t understand getting bashed for not liking them, especially if the person genuinely loves the team and is not trolling.Every person has their opinion and style on what they prefer.I'm one who was really disappointed in the new look. I'm a die hard and want the team to look great in the eyes of everyone, not just TB fans. There's a reason why it's not just "negative" Buc fans that think they look awful, among the entire league they are considered a real head scratcher...a horrible look if you will. They simply did not hit the benchmark they should have... I would have obviously preferred the want to purchase a custom, and have fans and people across the league saying "Wow those jerseys were done very well" "Bucs improved on an already good look" but the new look did not justify such praise because they are simply not a good design. To me I'm not going to be a blind homer, instead I'll call it like it is.with that said I'm glad some people DO like them...hope those that do buy them in bunches, the organization desperately needs the sales  :-X

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I saw were martin and vj, so if that's all they have I'll wait, or take the lettering off.

They sold out of David at the reveal but i did see plenty of  Barron and Goldson

Barron is eh.. and many dont think Goldson will be on the team much longer. McCoy's contract is up next year.David is the only one who's likely to stay a few more years with the way this team dumps its stars.Safest bet is to wait for the first round pick. Bucs are not likely to dump him for at least a few years.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a reason why it's not just "negative" Buc fans that think they look awful, among the entire league they are considered a real head scratcher...a horrible look if you will.

The entire league hasn't seem them live.....and i'm pretty sure we can all acknowledge the pics early on sucked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

There's a reason why it's not just "negative" Buc fans that think they look awful, among the entire league they are considered a real head scratcher...a horrible look if you will.

The entire league hasn't seem them live.....and i'm pretty sure we can all acknowledge the pics early on sucked.

The players will pull them off IMO.But as for fans wearing them in public, people might mistake them for wannabe power rangers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle’s unis were hated when they 1st came out also. As were Denver’s.  People just take a while to adjust to innovative changes.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah maybe. They are what they are, questionable looking uni’s are not the end all-be all, i’m more focused on how we play.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand getting bashed for not liking them, especially if the person genuinely loves the team and is not trolling.Every person has their opinion and style on what they prefer.I'm one who was really disappointed in the new look. I'm a die hard and want the team to look great in the eyes of everyone, not just TB fans. There's a reason why it's not just "negative" Buc fans that think they look awful, among the entire league they are considered a real head scratcher...a horrible look if you will. They simply did not hit the benchmark they should have... I would have obviously preferred the want to purchase a custom, and have fans and people across the league saying "Wow those jerseys were done very well" "Bucs improved on an already good look" but the new look did not justify such praise because they are simply not a good design. To me I'm not going to be a blind homer, instead I'll call it like it is.with that said I'm glad some people DO like them...hope those that do buy them in bunches, the organization desperately needs the sales  :-X

Thanks. At least someone understands....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just can't believe how many people whine about these uniforms like they are terrible. The numbers look a little silly with their alarm clock look and the red is a little bright but they are no where near as bad as some people cry. The pewter isn't brown anymore either. It's actually a gray color much more like real pewter. I have to question if the op actually saw these in person if he's claiming the pewter looks brown.

Ah yeah. I was in the store with my wife who was trying to by me a Jersey as a surprise until I walked up to the counter and seen it. Pumped the brakes. I told her to just treat me to dinner instead. That's how much I did not like it...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lolz . What a jackass.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle's unis were hated when they 1st came out also. As were Denver's.  People just take a while to adjust to innovative changes.

Hated? Says who, you? Seattle’s uni’s were great right out of the gate. Better than their old ones by a long shot. Same for the Rams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Seattle's unis were hated when they 1st came out also. As were Denver's.  People just take a while to adjust to innovative changes.

Hated? Says who, you? Seattle’s uni’s were great right out of the gate. Better than their old ones by a long shot. Same for the Rams.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Says history. It’s a fact people thought that lime fluorescent green and the bluish grey was a hideous joke at 1st.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ah yeah. I was in the store with my wife who was trying to by me a Jersey as a surprise until I walked up to the counter and seen it. Pumped the brakes. I told her to just treat me to dinner instead. That’s how much I did not like it…

good job sir on the conscious decision, you would have regret allowing her to purchase something you know looks bad..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If you want bang for your buck just pay the extra 50 dollars for a custom jersey with your name on the back. Lasts as long as you want it to.

if you want bang for your buck just buy a nice $20 tee and spend the rest on booze and food.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

i still prefer denvers orange crush unis.  and while i have taken a liking to seattles, i would love to see a recent throwback.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if you want bang for your buck just buy a nice $20 tee and spend the rest on booze and food.

This. only thing I wear are the 100% polyester t's...cost a lil more but are worth itI think they look clean and keep you cool when its hotmy 2 from last year993081_10202548163357797_3443519373078912597_n.jpgone on the left dont wear anymore1560425_10202548163397798_7345460599127960429_n.jpgdont own this, just another example[img]http://images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/THN_PS/Nike-Draft-2-NFL-Buccaneers-Mens-T-Shirt-543096_687.jpg?hei=400&wid=300&fmt=png[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m getting a Ruud customized new jersey made.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm getting a Ruud customized new jersey made.

To clean up your mess after "working out" in front of your Tebow poster?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I use your mother’s dress to clean my mess.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m getting a custom #92 jersey and writing “Gimpy Cheeseburger” on the back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I use your mother's dress to clean my mess.

I doubt that. She's not a ladyboy. So we know you're not interested.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't understand getting bashed for not liking them, especially if the person genuinely loves the team and is not trolling.Every person has their opinion and style on what they prefer.I'm one who was really disappointed in the new look. I'm a die hard and want the team to look great in the eyes of everyone, not just TB fans. There's a reason why it's not just "negative" Buc fans that think they look awful, among the entire league they are considered a real head scratcher...a horrible look if you will. They simply did not hit the benchmark they should have... I would have obviously preferred the want to purchase a custom, and have fans and people across the league saying "Wow those jerseys were done very well" "Bucs improved on an already good look" but the new look did not justify such praise because they are simply not a good design. To me I'm not going to be a blind homer, instead I'll call it like it is.with that said I'm glad some people DO like them...hope those that do buy them in bunches, the organization desperately needs the sales  :-X

Yeah it gets pretty bad around here sometimes.  Some of these guys like to name call and mudsling when another person's opinion is different instead of discussing why they disagree.  I agree with you though, I'm not a fan of the new uniforms either.  I like the new shade of pewter and think the helemt looks great, but the uniform overall looks like a paint by numbers.

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.