Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• tampaspicer

Participant

Next the ICU beds fill up and then come the deaths.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I noticed that the local news is now actually reporting on ICO bed availability. That’s pretty crazy, especially if you try to reconcile it with the constant disinformation from the right (e.g. more tests = more cases)

the US at the most divided and weakest point in my lifetime

There’s also a conservative radio guy in Texas who criticized Gov Abbott for not offering a “conservative-friendly” solution to CV spread??? As if the virus cares or medicine is now divided between liberal medicine and conservative medicine?

Yikes

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

I saw on Bay News 9 yesterday where iirc 3 hospitals in Pinellas County with no ICU beds and what were left was minimal. Let me go look for the article.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2020/07/05/4-pinellas-county-hospitals-report-full-icus

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

I saw on Bay News 9 yesterday where iirc 3 hospitals in Pinellas County with no ICU beds and what were left was minimal. Let me go look for the article.

Please wait…

Supposedly half of the beds are being used for elective surgeries. Those can (and will be) cleared if necessary. No reason to fall for the hysteria at this point. From your link:

It is important to note, that while cases are increasing, we are not experiencing a surge in patients who require hospitalization due to COVID-19 but we remain prepared to take care of any patient in need of our services

Please wait…

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Damn, the most important detail left out of the “narrative”.

CronkiteBeanpiss mode: master level 5
      :-P

Please wait…

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.