Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• bucsandseminoles

Participant

1 – TRADE – Bucs trade pick 19 to the Browns. TB receives CLE’s (2) 2nd round picks: 33 and 52, plus their 3rd round pick: 65. Browns select QB – PAT MAHOMES.

While some are begging for a trade up to get Calvin Cook, I am proposing a trade down. I would love cook’s presence in the backfield but this seems more likely.

2a – S – Obi Melifomwu

Physically gifted, big (6’4), fast and rangy, but with development should turn into a Kam Chancellor type of .

2b – DE – Demarcus Walker

Highly productive edge rusher for the Noles. He and Spence, along with Gerald McCoy inside will create a lot of disruption for opposing offenses.

2c – WR – Cooper Kupp

Shooting up draft boards for good reason, Kupp has been very impressive with his route running and athletic ability. Kupp would be a welcome addition to a very thin WR group.

3a – TE – Evan Engram

Engram reminds me a lot of Cameron Brate. Having two TEs that can threaten defenses as pass catchers would open up Koetter’s playbook and give Jameis a new weapon to go along with Kupp and whoever we sign in free agency. Upside is near Greg Olsen territory, this could be a steal.

3b – Kareem Hunt

Speed and production along with high character make Hunt a third round pick for the Bucs with the potential to be a day one starter. If he can translate his game to the NFL, TB could have a perennial pro bowl TH.

Will post later rounds in a month or so.

• Naismith

Participant

I don’t like the players you chose but would be big time in favor of that trade down.

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

I think one of the playoff teams that got bounced out early may want to do a little leapfrog in the first round. Happened last year…

• GoldsonAges

Participant

Not sure I would want my 1st pick to be 30 something. We are missing out on premium players and I like Obi but he is a developmental player. I see no starters in that mock.

GottaJaboo wrote:
      (Justin) Evans will be far superior to (Budda) Baker in the pros.

Dan Skipper Sucks! (lost bet)
      Update – UDFA Dan Skipper has been signed by the Dallas Cowboys

• BucNCane

Participant

Why would the browns trade 3 picks to move up in the first round when they already have 2 first round picks?

• CoachEricTaylor

Participant

Why would the browns trade 3 picks to move up in the first round when they already have 2 first round picks?

That was my tought as well.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.