Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruth

Participant

Aaron Donald or Jake Mathews

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m becoming more convinced that they will pick Derek Carr at 7. They might try to trade down and then pick him, but if they can’t find a trade partner, I think Carr’s the choice. Gut feeling.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and if things don’t work out for Carr in the NFL there is always Jersey Shore[img width=326 height=400]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bk_K5q0CEAAozND.jpg:medium[/img]

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What happens if we get Matthews. Who do they move to take Guard? I’d be down with getting Matthews though.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m slowly coming around to takin Matthews. Having a dominant offensive line would be wonderful. Adding him to what we have and sliding Collins/Dotson inside makes our line a strength. We’ll need it going against Carolina twice a year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If JFF is gone, Matthews would be an awesome pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At 7, trade down with lions so they can get evans. At 10, trade down with giants so they can get donald. At 12, trade down with cowboys so they can get Johnny football.  At 16, trade down with niners so they can get Odell beckam.We end up with a ton of picks this year AND next. We also could easily end up with teddy b or (PR guy) derek carr.  Worst case scenario is we get a pretty good WR or a top G.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.