Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• esquandolas4

Participant

Hey bucs fans,Long time fan here and I'm finally making my pilgrimage down to Tampa from New York to catch the season opener on Sep 7th against the Panthers. I was just wondering if you guys have any suggestions on where to stay/which hotels are worth staying at that are reasonably cheap and clean. I am looking at the Holiday Inn and the comfort inn which are closest to the stadium and are cheap. Does anyone have any opinions on these? If you have any other suggestions please let me know! I am really excited to finally make my way to Ray Jay and will be staying with my girlfriend so let me know if these places are close to any good bars or places that we should check out. Thanks again!-James

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m interested in knowing as well, might come opening weekend!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stay at the Howard Johnson which is a 5-7 minute walk to the stadium or a $7 cab ride. Took the cab the first time not knowing how far it was. I too come from NY and the Howard Johnson is not bad for one night to sleep, cookies, cereal, coffee and bagels for breakfast

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yawl can just stay at HATES house. Just PM him to work out the details.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is your mom's house available?Just kidding of course ;)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The tahitian inn is nice and its close.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stay at the Howard Johnson which is a 5-7 minute walk to the stadium or a $7 cab ride. Took the cab the first time not knowing how far it was. I too come from NY and the Howard Johnson is not bad for one night to sleep, cookies, cereal, coffee and bagels for breakfast

I stayed at the Howard Johnson once and I found a heroin needle in the parking lot but it was a nice walk to mons

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stay at the Holiday Inn Express Tampa Stadium. It is a half a mile north of Ray Jay and you can walk to the stadium which is really nice. Book early as lots of the opponent fans stay here as well

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stayed at the Howard Johnson once and I found a heroin needle in the parking lot but it was a nice walk to mons

Never saw such a thing, only thing is theres 3 strip clubs within a block of the motel if you have kids or bringing your wife/girlfriend. The main thing that sold me was the free shuttle to and from the airport

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

you've got jokes tonite, niiiiice!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I always stay at Sheraton duties nice clean hotel but no outdoor pool.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sheraton suites

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hilton Westshore..

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hey bucs fans,Long time fan here and I'm finally making my pilgrimage down to Tampa from New York to catch the season opener on Sep 7th against the Panthers. I was just wondering if you guys have any suggestions on where to stay/which hotels are worth staying at that are reasonably cheap and clean. I am looking at the Holiday Inn and the comfort inn which are closest to the stadium and are cheap. Does anyone have any opinions on these? If you have any other suggestions please let me know! I am really excited to finally make my way to Ray Jay and will be staying with my girlfriend so let me know if these places are close to any good bars or places that we should check out. Thanks again!-James

Depends on your price range. On the high end you have the intercontinental hotel at International Plaza. You have a Hilton and Marriott at Lois and Boyscout Rd. both of those hotels are within walking distance to Ray Jay.  Good Luck

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Check out the Red Roof Inn off Busch and 30th st …. you can’t go wrong.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

…just look up Mons Venus.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

outskirts of the city would be best, its cheaper and more safe.  Its too rough to stay anywhere in the city close to the stadium.  And just to let you know it is dangerous for the most part, the city around RayJay.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Check out the Red Roof Inn off Busch and 30th st .... you can't go wrong.

He said he is going to Ray Jay, not Busch Gardens.  ::)

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

Check out the Red Roof Inn off Busch and 30th st .... you can't go wrong.

He said he is going to Ray Jay, not Busch Gardens.  ::)

LOL 30th & Busch?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hotels near International Plaza and on Boyscout Road are your best bet if you want the Stadium within walking distance and some nightlife within walking distance also . Bar Louie’s and Blue Martini are right there along with many good restuarants.  Not going to be real cheap though. If you factor in the money saved on cab rides and stuff , it may be worth your while.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

As someone said previously, the Holiday Inn is a pretty good bang for your buck.  But it fills up quickly.  They also have a sweet restaurant/lounge/bar area. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hotels near International Plaza and on Boyscout Road are your best bet if you want the Stadium within walking distance and some nightlife within walking distance also . Bar Louie's and Blue Martini are right there along with many good restuarants.  Not going to be real cheap though. If you factor in the money saved on cab rides and stuff , it may be worth your while.

Here's someone who knows what he's talking about. Plenty of decent hotels around Westshore. Plenty of nightlife, safe, close to stadium.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I prefer a penthouse condo on the beach when I go there. I might catch a game in December.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I prefer a penthouse condo on the beach when I go there. I might catch a game in December.

In that case... SandPearl all the way.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I stayed at the Marriott, but you have to drive to RJS.  we made it back for Sunday dinner at Charlie’s Steakhouse which is near the hotel

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not far from the Tanga, headed towards the causeway, you’ll find a large tree with a luxurious bed of pine needles underneath. It’s warm and dry, and there’s a nearly full fifth of Jack under there somewhere.Enjoy.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol @ this jabroni Snook pretending he stays in penthouse suites.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Renaissance at International Plaza, last year (at least) that is where the Buc players stayed the night before the game. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hotels near International Plaza and on Boyscout Road are your best bet if you want the Stadium within walking distance and some nightlife within walking distance also . Bar Louie's and Blue Martini are right there along with many good restuarants.  Not going to be real cheap though. If you factor in the money saved on cab rides and stuff , it may be worth your while.

Here's someone who knows what he's talking about. Plenty of decent hotels around Westshore. Plenty of nightlife, safe, close to stadium.

Don't forget Westshore Mall and International Plaza for some great shopping.  ;D ;D ;D

Please wait…

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.