Fitz wins that game

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Live4BUCS
    Participant

It’s just that simple, Fitz right now is our best QB. He would have won that game. He would have hit Djax on the deep ball that Jameis missed.

If only our defense was worth a damn, Fitz could still be starting as we would be fighting for a playoff spot. Since the defense is garbage and there is no playoff hope, or future with Fitz, we need to start Jameis. It’s just time to blow the team up.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

DonkeyHunter
    Spectator

Lolz…

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    NYCBucs#5
    Participant

Hot take alert

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pennywise
    Participant

29 points should be plenty to win a game.

Bucs d is just historically bad ,and you cant overcome that shit

Not kotters biggest fan,but the fact that he cant see how bad his defense is….he deserves to be shown the door

Truth be told Bucs coaching staff is at the bottom of the nfl

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    leeroybuc93
    Participant

Yes, let’s take 2 games from Fitz’ 48 year career and magically decide those are the norm for him. Solid logic.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    BucBalla85
    Participant

Its not easy to prove but I cant say I would def disagree. Its certainly debatable.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    bowlervtec
    Participant

i think this post gave me cancer….

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Charlie
    Participant

It’s just that simple, Fitz right now is our best QB. He would have won that game. He would have hit Djax on the deep ball that Jameis missed.

If only our defense was worth a damn, Fitz could still be starting as we would be fighting for a playoff spot. Since the defense is garbage and there is no playoff hope, or future with Fitz, we need to start Jameis. It’s just time to blow the team up.

So first you say Fitz would have won it but then you go on to blame the defense. Which is it bud?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pepsi
    Participant

I mean.. yea he probably wins that game. I think Jameis wins the Pitsburg game tho. but Jameis loses our first two.. I honestly dont care tho because the defense is the worst in the league. I thought we may be a playoff team this year but obviously were not even close with this defense so who would play better right now between Fitz and Winston is irrelevant… which is why Winston should be on the field.. he needs reps and he needs to show what hes got so his future can be determined.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pepsi
    Participant

So first you say Fitz would have won it but then you go on to blame the defense. Which is it bud?

definitley both.. not sure why its one or the other.

Fitz would have probably won. Fitz plays better with this roster than Winston does.. Bucs suck and are not a playoff team because they have the worst defense in the NFL.  None of those things are mutually exclusive.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Vanish
    Participant

Fitz had two career games and people think thats the norm. There is a reason he was a journey his while career! Suddenly before he hits 40 people think he can carry teams consistently. Laughable!

He is great as a backup. But that’s it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Charlie
    Participant

definitley both.. not sure why its one or the other.

Fitz would have probably won. Fitz plays better with this roster than Winston does.. Bucs suck and are not a playoff team because they have the worst defense in the NFL. None of those things are mutually exclusive.

“Would have probably won”…..What you say about Fitz winning is mere guessing.

What do we know for fact: the defense fucking sucks a bag of dicks. They are the worst in the NFL and it’s not even close.

Fitz possibly winning is just fantasy as you really don’t know.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Pepsi
    Participant

yea its guessing on my part.. I also said its irrelevant because our defense is so bad and that Winston should be starting regardless.. but for the people saying it was all luck and it was the 2 best games of Fitz career.. thats because Fitz has experience, doesnt make too many mistakes, has high IQ and most importantly… has a roster that consists of Evans, Djax, Brate, Howard, Godwin, Humphries… guys our offensive roster is completely stacked with weapons… the QB of our team should be putting up historic numbers right now regardless of who it is.. that why decision making and execustion of the offense is more important then talent right now.. Winston is far more talented the Fitz.. Fitz executes this offense better than Winston.. none of it matters because our defense is the worst in league..

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Charlie
    Participant

yea its guessing on my part.. I also said its irrelevant because our defense is so bad and that Winston should be starting regardless.. but for the people saying it was all luck and it was the 2 best games of Fitz career.. thats because Fitz has experience, doesnt make too many mistakes, has high IQ and most importantly… has a roster that consists of Evans, Djax, Brate, Howard, Godwin, Humphries… guys our offensive roster is completely stacked with weapons… the QB of our team should be putting up historic numbers right now regardless of who it is.. that why decision making and execustion of the offense is more important then talent right now.. Winston is far more talented the Fitz.. Fitz executes this offense better than Winston.. none of it matters because our defense is the worst in league..

Yeah man. The offense is going to waste because of it. It’s a shame. Arguably the best offense in Buc’s history and we as fans can’t enjoy a nice playoff run.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    acacius
    Participant

Meh, it makes sense that Fitz would play some of the best football of his career.  But those first two games were absolutely bonkers.  As in, had he kept those up, he would have finished with 6500 yards and 56 touchdowns.  It’s not fair to say it was all luck, but regression to his mean was coming.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.