Fitz wins that game

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    tog
    Participant

It’s not an unreasonableness take.

That’s not to put all the blame on Winston, and Fitz’s early season success was likely unsustainable.

But what Fitz was doing wasn’t magic (like Mahomes). It was simply making the right pre-snap reads, getting time in the pocket, and hitting the open player.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fitzpatrick throws another two interceptions is what happens. Stupid fucking idiot.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

Disagree, Winston played fairly well. Sure a couple F-ups mixed in.
    So Fitz would not have matched his stats IMO.
    I saw a stat yesterday somewhere. a QB puts up Winstons stats from yesterday and in the history of the entire NFL, they are…..
    51-1

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tog
    Participant

I saw a stat yesterday somewhere. a QB puts up Winstons stats from yesterday and in the history of the entire NFL, they are…..

51-1

It as 51-1-1 lol.

The difference is this years NFL. I mean, yes, you should win. But I have a Falcons friend who’s showing all the “records” the Falcons are “breaking” this year in losses with Ryan putting up crazy stats.

This is the Year of the QB, lots of things that weren’t normal are now normal in 2018.

I mean through 4 weeks the NFL had 228 TD passes which blew away the 2013 record of 205.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    The Anti-Java
    Participant

51-1

It as 51-1-1 lol.

The difference is this years NFL. I mean, yes, you should win. But I have a Falcons friend who’s showing all the “records” the Falcons are “breaking” this year in losses with Ryan putting up crazy stats.

This is the Year of the QB, lots of things that weren’t normal are now normal in 2018.

I mean through 4 weeks the NFL had 228 TD passes which blew away the 2013 record of 205.

Ya that was it …thanks.

51-1-1

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

I was waiting for one of these dumb ass threads. GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.