Viewing 22 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

The Buccaneers have been on a roll in free agency, adding starters and even some players to just fill depth needs. But what five positions could the Buccaneers still use an infusion of talent at? Get PewterReport.com’s analysis in this feature.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=9734:&Itemid=15

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see how kick returner and offensive tackle are listed while quarterback and defensive end are not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LINEBACKER"Starters: Lavonte David, Mason Foster, Jamon Meredith"I like the creativity, but will it work?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL; that Meredith is one versatile dude… ;D. Curious if it’s already a ‘given’ Demps will get a look as a WR. That is not always an easy conversion; not holding my breath…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So lb is a need with 1 proven stud and another solid lb who has the talent to become a stud but qb isn’t a need, with a journeyman qb and a 3rd round backup qb who the new regime hasn’t shown much faith in?And I didn't know jamon Meredith had the speed and instincts to become a lb. Who knew we had such a stud on our hands. Damn u schiano!!!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Qb is the white elephant in the room nobody wants to admit to seeing.  Some serious denial going on here. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Demps said last year that he is a RB. He doesnt want to be a WR. Not a fan of those players listed as potential draftees. Isnt it obvious that we dont have a franchise QB or a starting LDE?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure if you guys know this, but you can always pm me when I have a screw up. Heck email me at mark@pewterreport.com. But I am blaming SR for not catching it when he proofed it! The Bucs will draft a QB almost certainly, but I don’t think at No. 7. I am in the minority here but think McCown will be solid this year. Without question an upgrade over Glennon but of course not the long-term answer. And I easily could have added CB, DE, DT, QB even TE some might say. Just my opinion of where the biggest issues will be if there is a major injury.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Some serious denial going on here.

And some serious reaching....with you leading the charge.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The denial is about Mike ” cave Man Gang” WilliamsNile_River.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not sure if you guys know this, but you can always pm me when I have a screw up. Heck email me at mark@pewterreport.com. But I am blaming SR for not catching it when he proofed it! The Bucs will draft a QB almost certainly, but I don't think at No. 7. I am in the minority here but think McCown will be solid this year. Without question an upgrade over Glennon but of course not the long-term answer. And I easily could have added CB, DE, DT, QB even TE some might say. Just my opinion of where the biggest issues will be if there is a major injury.

I think McCown is THE plan this year.  They may draft someone at QB but it looks like they are rolling with Glennon and Josh.  So as far as a "need"...I don't think it is in the very short term.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m sorry…. the Pewter Report bashing is getting absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been coming this website for the last 11 or so years because it’s an amazing resource for one of the biggest loves in my life: Bucs football. I get that a lot of y’all get your rocks off for being internet tough guys, but there’s no sense in belittling the writers whenever they share an opinion or make a mistake. Can you disagree with them? Sure, but be civil about it. I’m sure this post will get trolled, but I could care less.THANK YOU, Pewter Report, for being a website I look forward to visiting ever day- keep doing what you're doing. Go bucs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What the guy above me said. Great Job Pewter Report.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Gotta agree with the list as the BIGGEST needs at this point. PR/KR, assuming Demps plays football, isn’t all that bad. G and WR are far bigger question marks, IMO…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sorry.... the Pewter Report bashing is getting absolutely ridiculous. I've been coming this website for the last 11 or so years because it's an amazing resource for one of the biggest loves in my life: Bucs football. I get that a lot of y'all get your rocks off for being internet tough guys, but there's no sense in belittling the writers whenever they share an opinion or make a mistake. Can you disagree with them? Sure, but be civil about it. I'm sure this post will get trolled, but I could care less.

Internet tough guys? I've never seen anybody on these boards physically threaten them. Honestly, your post is a little over-dramatic. If they can't handle a little criticism about their writing, which often contains many obvious grammatical and factual errors, they might want to reevaluate their respective career paths.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm sorry.... the Pewter Report bashing is getting absolutely ridiculous. I've been coming this website for the last 11 or so years because it's an amazing resource for one of the biggest loves in my life: Bucs football. I get that a lot of y'all get your rocks off for being internet tough guys, but there's no sense in belittling the writers whenever they share an opinion or make a mistake. Can you disagree with them? Sure, but be civil about it. I'm sure this post will get trolled, but I could care less.

Internet tough guys? I've never seen anybody on these boards physically threaten them. Honestly, your post is a little over-dramatic. If they can't handle a little criticism about their writing, which often contains many obvious grammatical and factual errors, they might want to reevaluate their respective career paths.

You’re not an Internet tough guy. You’re a jerk. But that’s ok because you have plenty of company. As time goes on, people are getting nastier and nastier to each other online. They want an opinion on a football team to be a panacea for their life’s woes. They want speed and accuracy and then the impossible. Most of all they want a scapegoat. We’re all guilty of it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can’t even correct another person’s mistakes without being called a bully these days. #obamanation

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BucsOnDeck88-You're missing the point- Feel free to disagree or correct whatever PewterReport posts- that's fine. All I'm suggesting is how you respond to the articles or posts. Since the majority of PewterReport's publications are free, how about being more civil? I'm an insider member largely because I want to support this website. If you're a troll and belittling somebody over the internet makes you feel better about your life, I'm feel sorry for you. Again, we live in a country where you should be able to speak your mind- I'm not debating that. I love the Bucs and so does PewterReport.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t see how safety isn’t on the list, seeing as how the Bucs don’t have a single player at the position who can cover anyone.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can't even correct another person's mistakes without being called a bully these days. #obamanation

Its-all-that.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BucsOnDeck88-You're missing the point- Feel free to disagree or correct whatever PewterReport posts- that's fine. All I'm suggesting is how you respond to the articles or posts. Since the majority of PewterReport's publications are free, how about being more civil? I'm an insider member largely because I want to support this website. If you're a troll and belittling somebody over the internet makes you feel better about your life, I'm feel sorry for you. Again, we live in a country where you should be able to speak your mind- I'm not debating that. I love the Bucs and so does PewterReport.

Tell me. What did I say that was so out of line, it prompted you to sign an and make one of your 30 in 11 years posts? I would like to know.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Positions we need to definitely upgradeQBWRRGLESSLBThere's your 5 and let's throw P in the conversation as well

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You can't even correct another person's mistakes without being called a bully these days. #obamanation

fuck. Ha. Censorship #ConservativeNation

Please wait…

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.