Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 26 reply threads

• Author

• Pennywise

Participant

Loses to Jacksonville State

What a shit show that program is .

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I don’t have a dog in the fight for this rivalry…

But it has to be an absolute embarrassment being a Seminole these past 8 years.

Ever since Rent Free Mariota stomped FSU in the playoffs, it’s been hilarious watching their demise

• garfield

Participant

Nole fans can no longer give UF fans crap about Georgia Southern, lmfao. Especially since they’re looking at four straight losing seasons something the Gators haven’t done in ever. Florida will get blasted by Bama next week and will be a mediocre 8-4 type team this season, but we will have Dan Mullen and future #1 draft pick Anthony Richardson on our team, and FSU doesn’t.

Seriously, AR-15 is a freak, Cam Newton level talent who will dominate at the college level. Two games in and dude already has runs of 75 and 80 yards for TDS. FSU is bad and is going to be bad for a really, really long time. Norvell is worse than Taggart.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Taggart left the Ducks for FSU after one season and the best thing that came from it was getting Mario Cristobal…

And avoiding that Taggart dumpster fire.

• Charles

Participant

Program is in really bad shape.

• Greattimes

Participant

Neither FSU or Miami will ever be the football power houses they once were. They don’t have the rich boosters to provide payments to players. When Saban made the statement that his QB already had over a million dollars in promotions, that was a recruiting statement to every HS player in the nation. There will be schools like Bama, OSU, Texas Notre Dame etc that will be able to pay for the best talent in the nation. Most schools like FSU, Miami, USF don’t have those rich boosters.

• Pennywise

Participant

highest-grossing football programs in college football , bama is 9th

Most valuable college football team ? Texas

• Greattimes

Participant

^^^
      Do you have any figures on how much money each NCAAF team has in players getting promotional fees for their image?

• Pennywise

Participant

What a shit show

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Florida was a missed PAT from taking Bama to OT.

Tough loss but a great comeback

• Boid Fink

Participant

Now I see where all this bullshit loyalty and arguing comes from. You college homers leave it at the door. This is the Bucs site. Fuck your alma.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Florida was a missed PAT from taking Bama to OT.

Tough loss but a great comeback

I was actually surprised how well UF hung with Bama.

I was thinking they’d lose by 14 or something like that.

Great game.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol UF lost.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Lol UF lost.

Well, they were 14.5 dogs.

Not a surprise they lost. Nearly pulled off the upset.

Great game.

FSU and Miami on the other hand…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Miami in the top 25 was always a joke

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lol UF lost. This is a Bucs board you homers. F the gators. F the Noles. Go Bucs!

• FLASH

Participant

Now I see where all this bullshit loyalty and arguing comes from. You college homers leave it at the door. This is the Bucs site. Fuck your alma.

This should be on the College Football board. It was put here for trolling.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Absolutely!

• Hockey Duckie

Participant

This should be on the College Football board. It was put here for trolling.

There’s a college football message board here? huh… did not know that.

Anyhow, I’m an FSU fan. I thought it was all Taggart’s fault, but we simply don’t have enough talent on the field. Of course, this leads back to Jimbo’s tenure and not securing top talents on the OL as he rode the Winston wave.

What started as a good beginning by taking ND to OT can now be seen as a “Bowden Bump” in play for that game. It’s gonna be a long few years until talent comes and develops.

• Runole

Participant

Lol UF lost.

That doesn’t matter. Moral victories are more important! See FSU VS ND and UF VS BAMA.
      MIAMI hasn’t had one yet.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Runole.

• kenntak

Participant

There’s a team called Jacksonville State?

• garfield

Participant

Florida wins if Richardson didn’t tweak his hammy and was able to play, Emory just is t very good. Either way, they’ll still obliterate the Noles by 30 or more. Lol at the FSU honks who used to make fun of UF’s 4-8 season.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Lolz at Florida college football. I’m supposed to weigh my opinion of players from those schools if they get drafted by Tampa, and then have to deal with you homerish goons trying to defend YOUR player from YOUR school? Get out.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Either way, they’ll still obliterate the Noles by 30 or more

Unless FSU forfeits like they did last year.

Embarrassing.

• ratiffshabang

Participant

I’ve never been convinced Norvell was the guy. He may have been ok at Memphis, but coaching at a P5 program with a very rich winning history is on another atmosphere. Sorry but this man is in wayyyyyy over his head. The offensive play calling has been an absolute JOKE, that stuff won’t even work in flag football… and for a guy that talks disciplined approach all the time, this team has penalty after penalty after penalty. I was pissed that we spent tons of money on that hiring committee and then came away with Norvell. They should’ve saved that money and done whatever it took to get PJ Fleck. Fleck was the only coach that we were talking to (outside of Stoops who was never going to go to FSU) that had a proven track record as a coach at all levels. He was even a good WR coach for the Bucs, so he can command the respect of NFL talent. I can’t believe things have gotten worse than they were with Taggart. Love the Milton story, but he’s not the answer and not sure Travis can stay healthy behind that horrible pass protection. It’s time to see what they have in Chubba Purdy and pray we don’t lose our top recruits

• Biggs3535

Participant

I understood it initially, as they were one of the few teams with good returning QB. But after that asswhipping Alabama handed them? No. And then after barely beating App State? Hell no…

• Pennywise

Participant

Shit show continues

Viewing 26 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.