Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 49 reply threads

• Author

• Anonymous

Inactive

Next up, burn books.

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/10/0c/ab/100caba20fae06841e5b0ff0782367fe.jpg

When the data doesn’t back your agenda, you stop collecting data……

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s hilarious to watch the OP be critical of others’ sources while posting tweets from some TDS “news” site called RawStory. Their webpage is 99% Trump, which does explain why the mind-fugged newsman of the Cove is drawn to it. It’s yet another shining example of the good Counselor’s complete and total lack of self-awareness.

This doesn’t even take into account Mr. Cronkite’s wildly misleading headline. Data is still being collected, obviously.

RE: Bedpan changer & #1 Sports fan in the world – what’s the agenda you’re referencing?

• jbear

Participant

Next up, burn books.

Next up burn books! LOL

Hey why don’t you give another lecture on trolling? I’m sure your utter lack of self awareness is lost on everyone who reads this and nobody can see the blatant hypocrisy dripping from every attack you make on others.

FLORIDA SHUTS DOWN CV DATA COLLECTION. ROTFL!

But Virgil, you’ve belittled and badgered dozens of others for one tenth of as obvious and blatant of an outright lie. How can an intelligent individual sincerely not be able to grasp the hypocrisy of his own words even after having it pointed out countless times by others?

One answer is that you have no intention of being an honest poster and you don’t actually believe any of the crap you post because it’s all just some sort of delusions of grandeur where you imagine it’s your duty to sway the non believers to the party view at all costs to your dignity to save the universe.

Have fun saving the Universe Verge.

• Anonymous

Inactive

bwhahaha

so two trump numbnutz responses, both abut the poster? shocking. Buggsy, with a key factual screw up . . NOT SHOCKING.

Florida’s Gov already stopped County ME’s from reporting, had the state reporting omit snowbirds, visiotrs and seasonal rwesidents (lol) and then this.

Because all of that ^^^ is indefensible you get these two attacks above and, per usual, dumbness from Buggsy: “Their webpage is 99% Trump, which does explain why the mind-fugged newsman of the Cove is drawn to it.”

Its a tweet and the story (ie the REPORTING) is from Florida Today you stooge . .read before you type.

““Late last Friday, the architect and manager of Florida’s COVID-19 dashboard — praised by White House officials for its accessibility — announced that she had been removed from her post, causing outcry from independent researchers now worried about government censorship,” Florida Today reported Monday.”

‘FLORIDA TODAY REPORTED MONDAY”

Dumb asses across Florida who support Trump and DeSantis are put in the impossible position of suggesting that data is reliable when its admittedly excludes . . data. That is so dishonest and dumb that the only thing left is . . . the personal attack

Here’s the sister article, just out . . for you two to suck on lmao . . maybe while you hold each other

Florida’s scientist was fired for refusing to ‘manipulate’ COVID-19 data

After USA TODAY Network first reported Jones’ removal from her position in charge of the Florida COVID-19 Data and Surveillance Dashboard she created, she confirmed, as reported by CBS-12 in West Palm Beach that she was fired because she was ordered to censor some data, but refused to “manually change data to drum up support for the plan to reopen.”

HERE’S THE NON-DENIAL DENIAL FROM THE STATE . . FOR YOU TWO TO IGNORE (LOL) . . ALT-RIGHT TRUTH SEEKERS THAT YOU ARE:

“Governor Ron DeSantis’ spokeswoman, Helen Aguirre Ferré, issued a statement to the Miami Herald, saying: “The Florida COVID-19 Dashboard was created by the Geographic Information System (GIS) team in the Division of Disease Control and Health Protection at the Florida Department of Health. Although Rebekah Jones is no longer involved, the GIS team continues to manage and update the Dashboard providing accurate and important information that is publicly accessible.”

that’s called a non-denial denial . . .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Tampa Bay Times (know liberal rag)

“Florida medical examiners were releasing coronavirus death data. The state made them stop.
      When the medical examiners’ list was available, it showed more deaths than the state’s count.”

stick your head out of the cocoon and look around :-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

same story in the Sentinel

Manager of Florida’s coronavirus dashboard says she was removed after disputing order to ‘censor’ data

indepndennt reporting and CBS reporting

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s yet another shining example of the good Counselor’s complete and total lack of self-awareness.

And the hits just keep on coming.

The unhinged string-posts after getting pwned never gets old.

• Anonymous

Inactive

the stump types

at least you didn’t mis-attribute something

progress

• Anonymous

Inactive

The never ending cycle of Trumpette dumbness

1. get something wrong

2. someone points it out

3. call them more names

LMAO

• Anonymous

Inactive

it’ll be interesting to see how the relaxation of the FED guidelines goes – hope we don’t see more outbreaks – looks like vaccinations are ahead of schedule…..I don’t pay much attn to DeSantis – never listen to his press conferences after the first couple….he’s an obsequious Trumpette – has been from day one. Therefore you can’t trust him and have to be suspect with everything coming out of his office.

• jbear

Participant

@Virgilcaine

If things continue to be livable in Florida despite Virgil’s best hopes, you would have to calculate just how much Governor Ron Desantis saved the taxpayers of Florida by opening up aggressively.

I don’t know what more you could say besides so far so good. So far Desantis has done a good job and if we continue down the path we seem to be on it will turn out to be a great, fantastic, amazing job of saving lives, jobs, and emotional wellbeing of all Floridians….even the snowflakes.

I feel like it’s just about time someone rent a U-haul to drop you off in central park so you can live in complete isolation for the next two years like the rest of your kind.

• Anonymous

Inactive

@Jbear — nice deflection, as usual

This is not the point:

“how much Governor Ron Desantis saved the taxpayers of Florida by opening up aggressively”

I hope opening aggressively, as you call it, works. The point is about making a fully-informed decision if its working.

Again, you are all “ends justifies the means.” The end for you is opening up, so you dont care if its an informed path or not. So, you dont care that your government doesnt actually think it would open up — according the the CDC’s won guidelines, IF IT WAS ACTUALLY TELLING YOU THE TRUTH

To put it into simple football terms, youre saying “it looks like its a good decision to keep Winston because hes throwing 30 touchdowns and only 15 interceptions per season” BUT the interception numbers are discounted to exclude tipped balls, bad routes, and 3rd down throws. In other words, the data isn’t real.

That doesn’t mean it will not work out. Winston might work out great. But its means your just fooling yourself if you think youre making informed moves.

pretty simple, so I am sure you knew that was the point . . .

the funniest thing about the discussion is that in this thread or one of the other ones you have Buggsy suggesting OTHERS lack intellectual honesty. BWAHAHA. He must’ve read that on Team Trump!

Hard to be more dishonest than to defend DeSantis’ approach here, but that’s what happens when its the “end” controlling the “means.” In other words, where the truth doesn’t actually matter to you.

AT LEAST BE HONEST JBEAR AND JUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU SUPPORT DESANTIS COOKING BOOKS BECAUSE YOU WANT THE OUTCOME . . . EVEN IF IT COSTS MORE LIVES THAN IT WOULD’VE WITH AN APPROACH DRIVEN BY TRUTH.

LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR ON POINT, DIRECT RESPONSE.

• jbear

Participant

The fact is Florida CV data collection still exists. It isn’t shut down just because you don’t like the methodology used to gather the numbers. Whoever is collecting the data in this case has an agenda. Be it snowflakes who love draconian stay at home orders because it makes Trump look dumb or people like Desantis who would like the data to support reopening the economy.

The idea that in this environment, any data exists that is completely uncorrupted by politics is just another one your your wishful, perfect world left winger daydreams. It isn’t happening in the Dem run states either. It’s just not. There have been many reports of numbers being altered in left wing states to show the cause of death as Covid when the deceased never even tested positive for covid.

You and this data that I like is uncorruptable and the data I don’t like is all Trump BS is a big part of why I you aren’t credible.

• Anonymous

Inactive

JBear with the total pus-wa response.

“ The fact is Florida CV data collection still exists. It isn’t shut down just because you don’t like the methodology used to gather the numbers. ”

What a flipping coward. Lol. Intentionally excluding data is not a flawed methodology

Didn’t see that bs response coming

Lol

• Biggs3535

Participant

The fact is Florida CV data collection still exists.

This can’t be a fact. Our resident newsman, who calls things right down the middle, has plainly stated “Florida Shuts Down CV Data Collection.” I’m inclined to believe Mr. Cronkite. He’s got big-time street cred. He doesn’t post wrong information or hyperbole. Not Mr. Cronkite.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good one Buggsy!

(lol)

• jbear

Participant

JBear with the total pus-wa response.

“ The fact is Florida CV data collection still exists. It isn’t shut down just because you don’t like the methodology used to gather the numbers. ”

What a flipping coward. Lol. Intentionally excluding data is not a flawed methodology

Didn’t see that bs response coming

Lol

LOL

You are just a remarkable person. The efforts you will take to convince yourself that nonsense exists are just extraordinary.

It’s called intentionally excluding flawed data. I see why your masters want you to believe that whatever ends up on a death certificate is pure and unbiased scientific data but anyone who isn’t an imbecile understands that it doesn’t work that way.

Where I live, (IN FLORIDA) there are 6 or 7 drive up testing sights running every day that anyone can just drive up to and get a test without a doctor or anything. All you need is an ID… oh wait perhaps that is also republican suppression of the science. An ID to prove that you live in the county…. I never thought of such absurd bullshit until I started reading your stupid threads, jesus.

So these sites are running all the time. The one near my home serves over 1000 people a day or does as long as there are that many people wanting tests. Those numbers are reported because those are test results not just some political activist coroner putting covid as cause of death on every dead body he finds. Test results are Science Virgil.

• Anonymous

Inactive

“It’s called intentionally excluding flawed data”

JBEAR – last one from me on this issue.

So you’re saying a person who an ME determined dies of complications from CV . . is still NOT a CV death because that person was:

a visitor to Florida?
      a seasonal resident in Florida?

Thast whats being discussed here . .

“The Florida Department of Health’s count of coronavirus deaths reached a grim milestone Friday, surpassing 400 and climbing to 419.

But at least 40 additional people who had died from the virus in Florida were missing from the state’s count, the Tampa Bay Times has learned.

Those deaths are reflected in another tally that’s being kept by the state’s medical examiners. On Friday, it stood at 461, 10 percent more than the health department’s announced number.”

HERE’s the difference, STATED DIFFERENTLY

“And the state health department is counting coronavirus deaths only for people who claimed residency in Florida. The medical examiners, who are legally responsible for certifying fatalities from diseases that constitute a threat to public health, are counting anyone who died in Florida, including snowbirds and visitors.”

THE STATE DEPARTMENT (POLITICAL) IS CHANGING Numbers PROVIDED BY THE ME’s — the people “legally responsible for certifying fatalities from diseases that constitute a threat to public health.”

FROM A PUBLIC HEALTH PERSPECTIVE, WHAT MATTERS IS THE PRESENCE OF THE DISEASE — WHERE IT IS –APRT OF THAT IS OF COURSE DEATHS.

THOSE NUMBERS ARE ALTERED BY THE RESIDENT STATUS OF THE PERSON (RESIDENT/NONRESIDENT) BECAUSE OF THE . . .POLITICAL . . . IMPLICATION (DeSantis wants the numbers to look low so if you say a CV death is not a death of a Floridian — even though that distinction is absurd from Public Health policy — ithelps him politically

last post on that specific topic from me because you’re either trolling (i.e., just changing the focus of topic to keep it going) or my “pu-swa” post was spot on

:-)

• jbear

Participant

So long as it’s known that the statistics are being counted however they are being counted then the data speaks for itself.

It seems that you know how they’re counting so I’m having a hard time understanding why you’re complaining. Besides that how many New Yorkers escaped already infected and came down here to infect all of us and eventually die themselves. There was a massive exodus from NY and Florida happens to be one of New Yorkers favorite getaways. This actually happened.

So while your dedication to Science is admirable, I once again question your motives. Are you upset because the Science is incorrect or because Florida is protecting itself from undeserved economic fallout? Or maybe it’s something more nefarious?

• jbear

Participant

LOL I’m trolling your troll thread? By not agreeing? By pointing out your blatant untruths?

“FLORIDA SHUTS DOWN CV DATA COLLECTION”

It seems that I’m still focused on your troll topic. CV data collection is not shut down.

Last of all, you verify in your last post that they are keeping both numbers.

“Those deaths are reflected in another tally that’s being kept by the state’s medical examiners.”

So again I ask you to please clue me in on how science can’t figure out how to read those figures?

It seems to me that you aren’t concerned about the Science at all. It seems to me that you are very concerned about the politics of a low or higher reported number of Covid deaths in Florida. Please tell me where I’m misunderstanding you.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s surprising Mr. Cronkite hasn’t found a way to post the follow-up:

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2020/05/19/Florida-coronavirus-COVID-19-data-scientist-fired-refusing-manipulate-DeSantis/stories/202005190176

“I don’t know who she is but they gave me an email that she sent to her supervisor, said that, ‘Uh-oh, I may have said something that was misrepresented,’” DeSantis said, adding Jones went on to write that: “I said they’ve got a team working on it now and what I meant when I said don’t expect the same level of accessibility is that they are busy and can’t answer every single email they get right away and that it was ridiculous that I managed to do it in the first place and that I was tired and needed a break from working two months straight.”

The article also goes against our resident newsman’s headline, stating data is still very much being collected. I’m sure this bombshell is being tweeted about by the impeccable RawStory and others in the TDS Twittersphere as we speak.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Word word word …

• jbear

Participant

Word word word …

Better to surrender with a whimper than to keep fighting when you know your wrong. I’ll give you that. But I do really wish you’d take this thumping as a lesson and stop belittling other posters over the same shit you do multiple times a day.

• Biggs3535

Participant

DeSantis kicked Mr. Cronkite and his MSM brethren in the nutsack yesterday:

lolz @ “Florida Shuts Down CV Data Collection”

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, the response is “Trump on Trump” and a non-denial denial?

He claimed she was incompetent and a criminal. Thats called attacking the messenger . . . as you know.

THIS was her email (summaraized):

“Florida Today published an email this week in which Jones expressed concern that the state coronavirus data tracker could become less transparent after she was removed from its oversight.”

The spokesperson said this:

“DeSantis spokesperson Helen Aguirre Ferré issued a written statement Tuesday saying there was no data manipulation on the state’s coronavirus tracker and that Jones was fired for insubordination”

BUT THE DATA MANIPULATION that led her to express the concern is UNDISPUTED??

(Buggsy, not surprising that you — Mr. Team Trump – credit a chest pumping, name calling deflection from DeSantis)

For anyone that cares, here’s her CV

https://fsu.academia.edu/RebekahJones/CurriculumVitae

Shed been in the Departmet for two year, so she just happened to become insubordinate now? Certainly possible, but the original report has multiple colleagues expressing the same concern. NO DOUBT BECAUSE THE PRIOR MANIPULATION IS UNDISPUTED

• Anonymous

Inactive

UNDISPUTED . . . anyone wnat to offer the scientific, Public health justification:

“Dr. Stephen Nelson, the chairman of the state Medical Examiners Commission, said the change in policy came after the state health department intervened.

The medical examiners’ list does not include names. But it provides demographic information, probable cause of death and case summaries with information about each person’s medical and travel history.

Nelson — who is also the medical examiner for Polk, Highlands and Hardee counties — said state officials told him they plan to remove causes of death and case descriptions. Without that information, the list is meaningless, he said.

Nelson said he believes the entirety of the list is public information — a stance supported by Florida public records experts.

“This is no different than any other public record we deal with,” Nelson said. “It’s paid for by taxpayer dollars and the taxpayers have a right to know.”

• Biggs3535

Participant

I didn’t read Mr. Cronkite’s predictable string posts, even though that shameless sack of shit said he wasn’t going to post anymore, but I highly doubt it said anything even remotely resembling “Florida is obviously still collecting CV data. I’m just loathsome peckerhead that is completely full of shit who is relishing the country being shut down.”

If I’m wrong and that douchenozzle did in fact eat it, I’ll be happy to apologize. But knowing how the slime ball lawyer operates, I bet I’m safe.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Haha.

Good thread choice.

• jbear

Participant

DeSantis kicked Mr. Cronkite and his MSM brethren in the nutsack yesterday:

lolz @ “Florida Shuts Down CV Data Collection”

I’m begining to really think he’s doing a good job on his CV response. Florida may be an example to the entire country.

Virgil if you want to get upset about something how about getting upset At Governor Cuomo ordering CV positive patients back into nursing homes at the height of the outbreak, likely killing thousands of nursing home patients.

Ron Desantis did the opposite and did not allow CV positive patients to return to nursing homes. Why don’t you want to talk about that? The plans implemented in Florida to combat CV seem to be the model for the entire nation. The legacy of government response to CV is likely to be the overreaction and mishandling by blue state govenors that led to the destruction of economies and thousands of lives of the most vulnerable.

In Florida we protected the most vulnerable in NY and PA they chalked old people up as already dead and went ahead and gave em the last push over the cliff. And people like you can’t understand why so many don’t want to get on board with all the left wing benevolent sounding “we’re the good people’ rhetoric. Because it isn’t effing true!

Socialized medicine, heavy handed lockdown orders, public health directives supposedly for eveyone’s own good that send your grandmother to an unfathomable nightmare death. It all points to the obvious truth that the entire ideology exists for no reason except to dehumanize the individual to the benefit of the collective. This kind of shit happens in that universe not in one where the individual is held above all else. The fact you can’t see that is just mind boggling.

The failures of govenrment’s response to CV are begining to all point directly at Democrats despite your best efforts to point it at Trump. You are a shining example to people to sit back and wait to see whats going to happen (Because it’s almost never exactly what we think it will be) before speaking. I wonder how you can continue to keep this 10 conspriacy theory threads a day going in the face of the overwhelming volume of you being wrong. I keep thinking that one of these days your just going to end up in a straight jacket or something.

I’ve asked you this before and you never answered but how do you deal with being so often, so badly wrong all the time. There was Russiagate, impeachment, a hundred other conspiracy threads that amounted to nothing and then we got months of Trump’s CV response killing millions. He didn’t wear a mask! He shook someone’s hand! Look at Cuomo if you want to see a real leader! Look at all the racists who are killing us all because they won’t stay home!

• jbear

Participant

https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/this-nursing-home-disaster-is-on-you-gov-cuomo-goodwin/

“Finally, on Tuesday, after an aide tried to explain the differences between “confirmed” and “probable” death counts, the governor interjected that “I would take all the numbers now with a grain of salt.”

So never mind?”

Where’s the outrage Virgil? NY numbers don’t mean anything says the governor. Of course that’s AFTER that it turns out his order to send CV infected nursing home patients to nursing home facilities likely resulted in thousands of nursing home deaths. So now the numbers don’t mean anything.

But by all means lets go hysterical about the way Florida counts residents and nonresidents because we gotta get those numbers up!!!! it’s starting to look bad!!! Why are all the nursing home patients in Florida not dead already? It cannot be tied to our neo nazi left wing eugenics program known as state run healthcare.

If I was expecting you to be a rational person about now is when the lightbulb would finally go off and you’d come over to the dark side.

• jbear

Participant

It’s because it’s hot in Florida…. I’m just telling you the future. It’s because it’s hot in Florida. Or are you still waiting on pins and needles for the spike to turn us into NY 2.0.

Are you coming to the darkside or not? Less is more Virgil. Heavy handed is bad. Freedom good, control bad. You got this.

;)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Confirmed versus probable is like “dead from CV but not counted because she lived here 8 months of the year”?

Lmao. Shitty freaking troll do better Java, do better.

• Biggs3535

Participant

It’s surprising Mr. Cronkite hasn’t found a way to post the follow-up:

https://www.post-gazette.com/news/nation/2020/05/19/Florida-coronavirus-COVID-19-data-scientist-fired-refusing-manipulate-DeSantis/stories/202005190176

“I don’t know who she is but they gave me an email that she sent to her supervisor, said that, ‘Uh-oh, I may have said something that was misrepresented,’” DeSantis said, adding Jones went on to write that: “I said they’ve got a team working on it now and what I meant when I said don’t expect the same level of accessibility is that they are busy and can’t answer every single email they get right away and that it was ridiculous that I managed to do it in the first place and that I was tired and needed a break from working two months straight.”

The article also goes against our resident newsman’s headline, stating data is still very much being collected. I’m sure this bombshell is being tweeted about by the impeccable RawStory and others in the TDS Twittersphere as we speak.

And another follow-up Mr. Cronkite coincidentally hasn’t seen:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/rebekah-jones-florida-whistleblower-claims-she-never-said-she-was-asked-to-delete-covid-deaths-she-claimed-that-specifically

Following National Review editor Charles C. W. Cooke’s exposé last week on Jones’ fraud, the woman at the center of the alleged scandal in Florida defended herself in a lengthy screed and then responded when Fox News’ Tucker Carlson featured her fraudulent claims on this nightly program. Carlson said on his show that Jones “claims she was instructed to delete data on COVID deaths.” Jones on Twitter claimed: “Deleting deaths was never something I was asked to do. I’ve never claimed it was.”

Except, as Cooke noted, Jones claimed that specifically. In a deleted tweet from Christmas Eve 2020, Jones linked to a Sun Sentinel article claiming Florida has a delayed death reporting process. Jones commented on the article: “The woman who told me to delete cases and deaths is now blaming DOCTORS for the death backlog. She’s the most corrupt, lying, incompetent and ignorant person that could be [sic] ever be put in charge.”

Assuming all of the New Yorkers he pals around with in New York aren’t discussing this one either, but it’s not a surpise to anybody who is paying attention.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

It’s hard to find wins these days… sometimes it takes digging up year-old threads.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good thing I don’t own a rabbit.

Yikes

Other than “your wrong” not sure what the point is, but man just thinking that you limped out from that last convo to go find something like this … 😳

(Buggsy, you remember your big gaffe with quotation marks? The “your wrong” is intended to be “ironical”)

What’s your point? Happy to respond. I am wrong plenty. Don’t mind admitting it, do feel free explain? Maybe have a Snickers first, just so it’s not all “loser $&#%!! Shameless $&€£¥!!!!

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

laughing at Virgil_Catfished

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

“Hi, Virgil_Catfish!!”

(frantically waves at Virgil_Catfish)

• Anonymous

Inactive

laughing at Virgil_Catfished

Of all the mean things posted here, this one hurts the most.

Lmao

• Biggs3535

Participant

Good thing I don’t own a rabbit.

Yikes

Other than “your wrong” not sure what the point is, but man just thinking that you limped out from that last convo to go find something like this … 😳

(Buggsy, you remember your big gaffe with quotation marks? The “your wrong” is intended to be “ironical”)

What’s your point? Happy to respond. I am wrong plenty. Don’t mind admitting it, do feel free explain? Maybe have a Snickers first, just so it’s not all “loser $&#%!! Shameless $&€£¥!!!!

I’m not sure you could be a more disingenuous piece of shit if you tried.

“What’s the point?” It’s clear to most what the point is.

“I’m wrong plenty.” If by plenty, you mean damn near every time you hit the post button, we’re in agreement Mr. Walter “I just report the news” Cronkite.

Governor DeSantis and all of the people associated with your and this unhinged broad’s smear campaign accept your insincere apology.

Lolz @ “Florida Shuts Down CV Data Collection”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Someone – what is your point?

Biggs ever time – [insult] it’s so obvious. Quotes something random out of context.

Round and round

• Anonymous

Inactive

What’s the point?” It’s clear to most what the point is

So clear that you can’t explain? Rebekah Jones or the numbers?

I’m wrong plenty.” If by plenty, you mean damn near every time you hit the post button,

This is where you out yourself as super insecure because Anyone whose posted here for a while knows you have a long history of posting dumb ass stuff that blows up in your face AND then never admitting it. Voting Rights Act, quotation marks, no voter suppression etc.

too many to list.

Apparently your track record bothers you. A bunch. That’s actually insane. It’s an “anonymous” off-topic message board lol. But look, if you want to project to make yourself feel more confident then go for it. Can only be a good thing.

Now try to explain Buggsy? Or are you afraid it will blow up in your face … again?

😂😂

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Biggs has never lost an argument because within every argument he finds some tiny win and just focuses on that.

Like a date, or the meaning of a word, etc.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Biggs has never lost an argument

You got me, and I’m man enough to admit it. When you’re right, you’re right, Mr. Mayor.

• Anonymous

Inactive

• Anonymous

Inactive

Silliest nonsense ever. Many things, but tribute to manhood not one (as if “manhood” is even relevant in a discussion about knowledge)

Buggsy, I look forward to you admitting error in any one of the colossal blow ups you’ve had here. Manhood … and all that.

• Biggs3535

Participant

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/10/0c/ab/100caba20fae06841e5b0ff0782367fe.jpg

When the data doesn’t back your agenda, you stop collecting data……

stick your head out of the cocoon and look around :-)

The never ending cycle of Trumpette dumbness

1. get something wrong

2. someone points it out

3. call them more names

LMAO

Lolz @ this self-righteous dickbag.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol. So much manhood

• Anonymous

Inactive

Uh

Just leave this here

• Anonymous

Inactive

This story is going to end up in the middle. She’s a loon who was retaliated against

The innocent explanation for “removing data from public view” is just to avoid public confusion. The Herald only goes that far and they matters because she’s made inconsistent claims of being asked to delete data. The IG making her a whistleblower doesn’t mean she was forced to delete data

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.