Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• 3rd and Hump

Participant

I was disappointed to see Scott give kudos to the Falcons in today’s fab 5 due to their lower food prices. (Just like several others in the media have done as well).

How is it not obvious to everyone that the Falcons are just inflating their ticket prices to make up for lower food prices?

As an example, my Bucs season tickets in section 109 are $125 per ticket, per game. Comparable seats in Atlanta cost $365 per ticket, PLUS a $20,000 PSL fee per seat! My 3 season tickets were $3750 this year. In Atlanta they’d be $10,959, plus a one time fee of $60,000.

So Bucs, please do not take Scott’s advice and follow suit with what the Falcons are doing. I’d much rather pay a reasonable ticket price, and buy (or not buy) higher priced food at the game.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I was disappointed to see Scott give kudos to the Falcons in today’s fab 5 due to their lower food prices. (Just like several others in the media have done as well).

How is it not obvious to everyone that the Falcons are just inflating their ticket prices to make up for lower food prices?

As an example, my Bucs season tickets in section 109 are $125 per ticket, per game. Comparable seats in Atlanta cost $365 per ticket, PLUS a $20,000 PSL fee per seat! My 3 season tickets were $3750 this year. In Atlanta they’d be $10,959, plus a one time fee of $60,000.

So Bucs, please do not take Scott’s advice and follow suit with what the Falcons are doing. I’d much rather pay a reasonable ticket price, and buy (or not buy) higher priced food at the game.

How much are Hall of Fame club tickets for the bucs? That sounds similar to what the Falcons are charging for those tickets with the PSL + tickets. Does that include similar perks as the HOF club does?

• Hate

Participant

with the way they collapsed in that superbowl, they should be serving adult beverages buy 1, get 1.

• blah

Participant

Do not care about ticket prices. Ill watch my games at home in Ultra Hi Def while in the pool.

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

with the way they collapsed in that superbowl, they should be serving adult beverages buy 1, get 1.

Lol. Indeed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.