Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• NotDeadYet

Participant

Hard to buy into this, but here’s one exec’s opinion. Or a major smoke screen….    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000338148/article/nfl-executive-blasts-eric-ebron-entire-te-draft-class

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree that the top TEs are weak compared to how theyve been hyped. They all late early second round prospects to me, but people have Ebron going mid first and comparing him to Vernon Davis. Seferian Jenkins had the most potential to be a first round TE coming into the season but didnt show much improvement. Im glad we dont have a mid first. early second will be a fine spot for one of the top 3 guys if they want to draft one then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wonder if we’ll even target a TE at all. They may roll with Wright, Callaghan, and some undrafted blocking TE.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think the front office considers the tight end position to be *fixed*.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Niklas in the late 2nd/early 3rd or Lyerla late.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Always love these articles with ridiculous quotes from “unnamed NFL executives”. If you won’t put a name behind it, then you misewell be an internet troll because there is no integrity to your statement. No repercussions. Just a faceless, nameless jerk off running his mouth.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Idk if I would ever use a first round pick on a te anyway. It would have to be a missing piece to do so.But I did like what I saw from amero. Him and wright would work well together imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Always love these articles with ridiculous quotes from "unnamed NFL executives". If you won't put a name behind it, then you misewell be an internet troll because there is no integrity to your statement. No repercussions. Just a faceless, nameless jerk off running his mouth.

There's only a lack of integrity if the guy is lying. You have two choices - you can accept the reality that no NFL scout or executive is going to put his name on anything (for obvious and real strategic reasons), or you will have to accept a lack of info. Take your pick.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Fools gold might not be the most apt description when mentioning the TEs. No one is pimping 2-3 TEs at the top of the draft or that it is a “gold” type of TE class. Its more likely that OLB or QB would be the fools gold in this draft class. Last year, it seems that OT was the fools gold with 3 players going at the top of the draft and all three players having had an underwhelming year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just draft lylerla in the 7th

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Love Ebron. You dont have to watch a ton of tape to see Ebron blocking. He did a lot of blocking. I remeber watching one game where he made a reception and got tattooed, got laid out and took him a second to get up. Then on the very next play, instead of going to the bench he was blocking the LDE 1 v 1. Even his critcism of ASJ is over the top. He is very good at blocking LB's and DB's. He only looks like a WR when he is trying to block linemen.

Please wait…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.