Fools Gold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    rocko23
    Participant

for all the buyers of the fools gold, what say now?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

Carolina is obviously the better team?

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I still think Glennon has a lot of promise.  All QB’s have bad games, especially rookies.But I don't think the Bucs can be a winning team with our coaching staff.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Shitty team

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

for all the buyers of the fools gold, what say now?

I say your an idiot for thinking Glennon is a flash in the pan. Glennon is our franchise guy, period.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, All of the fans who got happy about their bad team playing better and winning 3 straight games games should be ashamed of themselves.They should be publicly flogged.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, All of the fans who got happy about their bad team playing better and winning 3 straight games games should be ashamed of themselves.They should be publicly flogged.

Fans tend to overreact to wins and losses.It is quite apparent on this board in particular.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You're up first. Got a pineapple for you.  😉

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No, it was all the talk that we had somehow magically turned come corner with Schitano.  He sucks as a head coach.  He barely beat Detroit with 5 TO's and a blocked punt.  This game should tell you all you need to know.  We are no where closer to competing in this division then when he was hired.  He sucks.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried warning people, but I got called a Schiano hater for saying it.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried warning people, but I got called a Schiano hater for saying it.

I always thought you loved Schiano and thought he was a great coach.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Fans tend to overreact to wins and losses.It is quite apparent on this board in particular.

Agreed. IMHO we saw the best of Schiano last week and the worst this week. We need to look closely at how the team plays over the final four weeks. Hypothetically, if we were to go 0-4 can you really make the case to keep him? If we were to win 3 of 4 can you make the case to get rid of him.See the whole picture. Then decide.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

No, it was all the talk that we had somehow magically turned come corner with Schitano.  He sucks as a head coach.  He barely beat Detroit with 5 TO's and a blocked punt.  This game should tell you all you need to know.  We are no where closer to competing in this division then when he was hired.  He sucks.

Absolutely. And glennon isn't all that either.Hold the ball until five Mississippi, then run to the left and get sacked... winner!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Glennon showed who he really is today.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Agreed. IMHO we saw the best of Schiano last week and the worst this week. We need to look closely at how the team plays over the final four weeks. Hypothetically, if we were to go 0-4 can you really make the case to keep him? If we were to win 3 of 4 can you make the case to get rid of him.See the whole picture. Then decide.

10-18?  We were supposed to compete for the playoffs this year.  He started 0-8 and didn't pull out all the stops until the season was over and it didn't matter.  Did you see anything remotely imaginative today?  NOPE.  Why?  Because that leopard can't change his spots.  He is exactly what his record says he is..nothing more, maybe less.  He is a .500 college coach and a .350 NFL coach.  You might as well get Jesus to be coordinator because you'll need a miracle for Schitano to work out here in Tampa.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 92 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.