Viewing 66 reply threads

• Author

• NinjaBuc

Participant

I think it’s time for some reinstatements…  We've got our dud QB just like everyone wanted... all the Mariota supporters got kicked out but it's time to let them come back. It's the least you can do for campaigning this quagmire we find ourselves in...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I seem to remember a lot of posters that got banned because they called PR biased and had total meltdowns (IE – JDouble). And then of course there was wacko UFOJoe. The fact that Mariota played well doesn’t change the fact that these two, among others, deserved their ban.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

posters were banned for supporting Mariota?good lord the RB is on full tilt these days

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think it's time for some reinstatements...  We've got our dud QB just like everyone wanted... all the Mariota supporters got kicked out but it's time to let them come back. It's the least you can do for campaigning this quagmire we find ourselves in...

your 6th post is about some posters getting banned months ago

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I seem to remember a lot of posters that got banned because they called PR biased and had total meltdowns (IE - JDouble). And then of course there was wacko UFOJoe. The fact that Mariota played well doesn't change the fact that these two, among others, deserved their ban.

Joe had been on the boards for years and is a die hard Bucs fan.  This place has seriously gone to shizzle in the last few years. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jdub, no. Was on topic most of the time, even if he was opinionated.Ufo? Maybe. Dude went too far a few times, and then never let up. Its probably healthier for him if he didnt post here. Hes going to give himself a heart condition.Although, i did understand his cause was justified, because winston wasnt as good of a qb, and guys like ufo, jdub (and i) knew it. They just wanted to make sure they did everything they could to sway the vote. The mariota campain was dwindling, pr was winston-crazy, and fsu people were overtaking conversations with mindless ramblings about "it."But If you knew what you know now, would you not try to do the same?

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

I think it's time for some reinstatements...  We've got our dud QB just like everyone wanted... all the Mariota supporters got kicked out but it's time to let them come back. It's the least you can do for campaigning this quagmire we find ourselves in...

You really think this is my 6th post? I was banned for saying that the campaigning for Winston was unbalanced and somewhat biased. It was... Banned without warning and without being inflammatory in any way... had an opinion and it was marginalized just like a TON of other posters. I understand that some of the bias posts got out of hand but all mentions of bias in any way, big or small resulted in a lifetime ban.Pretty silly but whatever... they got their Winston click bait just like they wanted.  :/

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wasn’t even here, but I still feel pretty confident in saying those bans were probably uncalled for. Still, nothing like the official bucs board back in the day. Do they still have one?

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

How much of an influence did the PR Campaign really have? It would be interesting to know but impossible to uncover

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How much of an influence did the PR Campaign really have? It would be interesting to know but impossible to uncover

Influence?  Like influence on who was drafted?  Lmao.  Who were you before?  I have to know.  That shit is hilarious.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jdub, no. Was on topic most of the time, even if he was opinionated.Ufo? Maybe. Dude went too far a few times, and then never let up. Its probably healthier for him if he didnt post here. Hes going to give himself a heart condition.Although, i did understand his cause was justified, because winston wasnt as good of a qb, and guys like ufo, jdub (and i) knew it. They just wanted to make sure they did everything they could to sway the vote. The mariota campain was dwindling, pr was winston-crazy, and fsu people were overtaking conversations with mindless ramblings about "it."But If you knew what you know now, would you not try to do the same?

Was JDub banned?  I thought he just took his ball and left.  Either way it is a shame.  I remember he liked Mariota, but I really think he was still sore that we didn't take Manziel.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Influence?  Like influence on who was drafted?  Lmao.  Who were you before?  I have to know.  That (censored) is hilarious.

What are you trying to say, the Red Board didn't get Winston his job?  Heretic!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Was JDub banned?  I thought he just took his ball and left.  Either way it is a shame.  I remember he liked Mariota, but I really think he was still sore that we didn't take Manziel.

Imma go allllll the way back to some snook guy that really wanted Brady Quinn. Do was all up on that Domer. snook dude still around?

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

Influence?  Like influence on who was drafted?  Lmao.  Who were you before?  I have to know.  That (censored) is hilarious.

I'm confused as to what you think I think? PR was a cog in the wheel that campaigned for Winston.The term groupthink comes to mind.I've stated my former name before and then it got that account banned... which isn't the end of the world because you can just make a new account like this... I just don't want to.Thanks for the anger though! You seem like a jolly fellow

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So you believe that the PR staff influenced who the Bucs selected in the draft?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Now we are going to act like secondary accounts haven’t been made. This is almost as bad as a Lovie Smith PC.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

So you believe that the PR staff influenced who the Bucs selected in the draft?

I think the media in general had an influence... L&L probably wanted him all along and the media plus FSU Homers were the confirmation they needed to pull the trigger. Something to that effect

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I had a former poster tell me yesterday that it's PR's fault that Winston is a Buc.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

I had a former poster tell me yesterday that it's PR's fault that Winston is a Buc.

It's foolish to ignore the media's role in the draft process... that's why people get hyped and rise every single freaking year. It may not be anywhere near a defining factor but it's there. The media, as with all things, plays a role and has an influence.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

1.  I was one of the most outspoken Mariota supporters from the start and never got a ban. I don’t know why others did, but I certainly didn’t. That said, there was a point where I removed myself from this board bc it just wasn’t worth it anymore. As it stands, I only post (at most) once or twice a week. 2. The media definitely did not influence the pick. In fact, it was the other way around. L&L and the Glazers knew how controversial Winston would be and they went on the offensive from day one to lay the groundwork for the pick. That includes using the media as their mouthpiece to influence fans who might question the Jameis pick. If anything, it is a perfect study in how an NFL team uses public reactions to support their actions. They had their eyes on JW from the start - it was obvious. Purely from a ticket sales standpoint with the FSU support Jameis would bring, it made sense. You can see a proxy for it (and the reasoning) in the way PR has been so open about the traffic membership rates on this site spiking since JW was drafted. JW was the better business move but not necessarily the better QB to the extent that folks said he was. Just go back and see how MM was a can't miss QB prospect by most media evaluators until the Bucs were confirmed with the #1 overall. Once they were is when you saw a sudden shift to it being JW - and suddenly Marcus was a system QB/Not Pro ready/and too timid.  Meanwhile, JW vaulted to being this best QB since Andrew Luck, the INTs were on his WRs and he's an all around good guy - it wasn't the evaluators changing their mind, it was them hearing from the Bucs and wanting to be on the right side of history. And again, I get it. The only problem I ever had was the way folks, in their attempt to pump up Jameis, spoke down Mariota. Not every PR writer did it - MC, arguably the person with the most reason to be biased, was far from it and his coverage was fair - but those that did, it was just obvious where they were getting info from. The unfortunate part was that info, as someone who has followed Mariota closely for a while, was just horribly inaccurate and while it justified the Jameis pick at the time, it set the stage for the reaction we are seeing today if Mariota turned out to be the opposite type of player/person than what was being portrayed. It got people expecting him to be the one to fall on his face and it put unreasonable expectations for Jameis to be the player throwing 4 TDs and having a perfect rating his first time out. I understand that as a writer, you have to be the mouthpiece sometimes, because that's what gets you access in the future.  And this situation was even more unique in that you couldn't really be open about the true reasoning behind a pick (fan base and ticket sales) while Winston has legal issues and Mariota is a choir boy. I absolutely get it.  But it doesn't help the situation at all. So while this long winded reply is simply to point out that the media didn't influence the Jameis pick - it did influence the fan reaction we are seeing today.  Hopefully Jameis is put in a better situation by his coach moving forward and he can act on his natural talent. Because it's there - he just wasn't the only one with it.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

All fair points and we are mostly in agreement. You wanna say the chicken before the egg and I say they played off each other. Either way, the media does and will continue to play a role directly, inversely, or indirectly…Good post

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good Post. I was also a strong Mariota advocate and I was never banned from the board, but stopped frequenting when it became clear that the board had turned from being “Winston biased” to being “Winston Frenzied”. Anything that appeared anti-Winston was countered by posters and the PR staff alike with a unbelievable frenzy. Here’s an example:https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1323851.0/topicseen.htmlProFootballTalk had a positive article on Mariota that needed "countering" by PR. Why would you need to go and counter all things Mariota unless you have an agenda? It was a sell job by PR, the media and the Winstonites from the start that had no regard for objectivity.At the end of the day, you wonder what was achieved with all this propaganda. Most intelligent fans were not fooled by the constant drivel, and the messiah of ticket sales could easily end up being a ticket sales and PR disaster by seasons end. Surprise, Mariota's is the #1 selling Jersey in the NFL right now.Regardless of how badly Winston does, the cavalry will come out in full force to defend him - today's flavor is that the Titans Defense is filled with world beaters, and "He's just a rookie - Luck also threw INTs in his first game". Down the line, it will be "our O-line sucks", "Mariota benefited from good coaching", "Winston was brought into the wrong situation" and a host of others.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You really think this is my 6th post? I was banned for saying that the campaigning for Winston was unbalanced and somewhat biased. It was... Banned without warning and without being inflammatory in any way... had an opinion and it was marginalized just like a TON of other posters. I understand that some of the bias posts got out of hand but all mentions of bias in any way, big or small resulted in a lifetime ban.Pretty silly but whatever... they got their Winston click bait just like they wanted.  :/

Sure, so what was your prior screen name?(Crickets)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LmaoJust like it was PR's fault the Bucs cut Williams! One Man Crusade!

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

orygunhbcI've been lurking long before I started posting though... another reason I stopped posted was the elitest attitude people had based on post count...case and point, people like you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I remember that handle.  Surprised to hear you got run as I do not remember you trolling or running hard at admin as some were.  Or being a dick to others.  Welcome back, hope they turn on your real account.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

orygunhbcI've been lurking long before I started posting though... another reason I stopped posted was the elitest attitude people had based on post count...case and point, people like you

Lol, thought you were banned without warning or cause?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Thumbing through your post history and I can see why you would be pissed.  I have no idea what would have justified loss of posting privileges.  That is a lick on our admin imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=26091Play junior Mod Vince and tell me what got him run.  If it was his last post, that is a really weak moderation decision imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=26091Play junior Mod Vince and tell me what got him run.  If it was his last post, that is a really weak moderation decision imo.

Lol. Not my job but you're reversing the process. His claim is that he was banned solely for being a Mariota supporter. The onus is on him, not me. It's his absurd claim. "Hey, Obama is a Martian". Can you prove me wrong? If not, it's true! ;-)Even putting that aside, other than a innocent error why would a traffic driven site ban a non trouble making poster?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because they (admin) were in a tizzy for a minute, his handle was close enough to “Oregon”, and he made a comment they didn’t like.You don't have to look if you don't want to.  I bet anyone who looks through his posts would agree he should not have been banned.  I am guessing even MC would agree with that if he looked at it again now.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Because they (admin) were in a tizzy for a minute, his handle was close enough to "Oregon", and he made a comment they didn't like.You don't have to look if you don't want to.  I bet anyone who looks through his posts would agree he should not have been banned.  I am guessing even MC would agree with that if he looked at it again now.

Well, I mentioned the possibility of an innocent mistake and that could be true, but I would also add that the first thought that pops into my mind when I read a thread like this (and a comment that my skepticism makes me an "elitist" lol) is not "100% innocent poster persecuted for liking Mariota"Knowing the PR guys, if they made a mistake they would apologize and they wouldn't ban someone solely for supporting Mariota (lol)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed CK.  Wasn’t until he put his old username up that I stopped thinking he was full of shit.  Looking at his post history confirmed what I recalled.  He was not one of the Mariota trolls at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed CK.  Wasn't until he put his old username up that I stopped thinking he was full of (censored).  Looking at his post history confirmed what I recalled.  He was not one of the Mariota trolls at all.

Then PR will apologize, I am sure. Well, I am sure SR would apologize. MC, who knows ... He's kinda cranky. ;-)(Could not resist)

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Did they fire PewterReportMC?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Posts like this aren't a good way to make a case for reinstatement. People here know how to get in touch with me to make their case.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Agreed CK.  Wasn't until he put his old username up that I stopped thinking he was full of (censored).  Looking at his post history confirmed what I recalled.  He was not one of the Mariota trolls at all.

Then PR will apologize, I am sure. Well, I am sure SR would apologize. MC, who knows ... He's kinda cranky. ;-)(Could not resist)

Bah humbug… and for the record I extended an invitation to most of those banned to come back, some did some didn't. But I can assure you, no one was banned because they were Mariota supporters. I asked, fairly in my opinion, to not call Winston a rapist and to not call PR biased. We had our thoughts, we also had a lot more intel on what was going to happen, whether people want to believe it or not. January to April 30th was a ridiculous mad house that I never want to be a part of again. Unless we are debating Dalvin Cook and Joey Bosa…Kidding, but that Cook kid looks pretty good and has an awesome name...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bah humbug… and for the record I extended an invitation to most of those banned to come back, some did some didn't. But I can assure you, no one was banned because they were Mariota supporters. I asked, fairly in my opinion, to not call Winston a rapist and to not call PR biased. We had our thoughts, we also had a lot more intel on what was going to happen, whether people want to believe it or not. January to April 30th was a ridiculous mad house that I never want to be a part of again. Unless we are debating Dalvin Cook and Joey Bosa…Kidding, but that Cook kid looks pretty good and has an awesome name...

In support of this, I had a horribly inappropriate Mariota signature for a while and MC sent me a very polite message asking me to remove it. I did. No one ever threatened to ban me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In case anyone is curious, here is the thread where MC advised anyone being inappropriate would be banned without warning:https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1323645.msg2396809.html#msg2396809

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So wait, does this mean I am no longer an Elitist?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Posts like this aren't a good way to make a case for reinstatement. People here know how to get in touch with me to make their case.

Hell, I dont think you swing the axe soon enough. And posters are complaining you guys have a trigger finger? Ridiculous.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

It would be cool to get my old name reinstated but it’s not going to make or break my day. Like I said, I was lumped in with everyone else and that made me leave this site for awhile… I stand by how I felt at the time and I won’t apologize for having an opinion.I generally like PR most of the time but the journalism has taken a bit of a dip... I don't mean that to be rude or antagonistic... it is still solid at times but it seems like Winston made everything else an after thought and much like ESPN the  reporting is less about the story and more about the hits...Again, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'm also not gonna just tell you what you want to hear. I got banned for having a difference of opinion and then banned again for stating that I was that same person. Someone jumped the gun... oh well, it's just a message board.And yes, there are some elitest post counters on this board... maybe you, maybe not... but when you say stuff like "says the guy with only 15 posts" etc, that's just how it comes off whether it is your intention or not.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In case anyone is curious, here is the thread where MC advised anyone being inappropriate would be banned without warning:https://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php/topic,1323645.msg2396809.html#msg2396809

If you scroll down, you see where i compared him to freeman.I was hoping for the better freeman, but jameis didnt disappoint.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

If you scroll down, you see where i compared him to freeman.I was hoping for the better freeman, but jameis didnt disappoint.

Well I got banned for speaking along those lines with a couple bias comments... Again, feel free to review my posts and see if they were bam worthy... I definitely was opinionated but hardly disrespectful...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It would be cool to get my old name reinstated but it's not going to make or break my day. Like I said, I was lumped in with everyone else and that made me leave this site for awhile... I stand by how I felt at the time and I won't apologize for having an opinion.I generally like PR most of the time but the journalism has taken a bit of a dip... I don't mean that to be rude or antagonistic... it is still solid at times but it seems like Winston made everything else an after thought and much like ESPN the  reporting is less about the story and more about the hits...Again, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'm also not gonna just tell you what you want to hear. I got banned for having a difference of opinion and then banned again for stating that I was that same person. Someone jumped the gun... oh well, it's just a message board.And yes, there are some elitest post counters on this board... maybe you, maybe not... but when you say stuff like "says the guy with only 15 posts" etc, that's just how it comes off whether it is your intention or not.

the point of the comment about 6 posts was that you were posting under a new account, not that you were inexperienced or somehow inferior. Good lord. The first thought that comes to my mind when you see people who know the past but who are posting under a new account is NOT "innocent victim," its "this person was banned."  Knowing the PR guys they don't ban people because of thin skin, a point you now seem to concede because now you are just saying your accusations of "bias" were not ban-worthy (i.e, you made the accusations, you just don't think they merit a ban). I am guessing a professional journalist might feel a little different.In any event, have you thought you might be a little too deeply invested in all this?  Its a freaking football message board, not some exclusive social club. Besides that though,  for all your claims of innocence, it was YOU who couldn't take another point of view, one that favored Winston over your boy, Mariota, right? And so its was YOU who CHOSE to respond to the other point of view by attacking the credibility of the journalists that offered the point of view, right? You CHOSE as your response to call PR "bias," right?  I mean, you're an adult, right? You CHOSE to call PR biased when you could have just ignored it or offered evidence to support your views, right?  You suffered the consequences . .  and now you are now back here crying about being a victim, right?How about being responsible for your own conduct? How about just getting over it, for goodness sake?

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

It would be cool to get my old name reinstated but it's not going to make or break my day. Like I said, I was lumped in with everyone else and that made me leave this site for awhile... I stand by how I felt at the time and I won't apologize for having an opinion.I generally like PR most of the time but the journalism has taken a bit of a dip... I don't mean that to be rude or antagonistic... it is still solid at times but it seems like Winston made everything else an after thought and much like ESPN the  reporting is less about the story and more about the hits...Again, I don't mean to be disrespectful but I'm also not gonna just tell you what you want to hear. I got banned for having a difference of opinion and then banned again for stating that I was that same person. Someone jumped the gun... oh well, it's just a message board.And yes, there are some elitest post counters on this board... maybe you, maybe not... but when you say stuff like "says the guy with only 15 posts" etc, that's just how it comes off whether it is your intention or not.

the point of the comment about 6 posts was that you were posting under a new account, not that you were inexperienced or somehow inferior. Good lord. The first thought that comes to my mind when you see people who know the past but who are posting under a new account is NOT "innocent victim," its "this person was banned."  Knowing the PR guys they don't ban people because of thin skin, a point you now seem to concede because now you are just saying your accusations of "bias" were not ban-worthy (i.e, you made the accusations, you just don't think they merit a ban). I am guessing a professional journalist might feel a little different.In any event, have you thought you might be a little too deeply invested in all this?  Its a freaking football message board, not some exclusive social club. Besides that though,  for all your claims of innocence, it was YOU who couldn't take another point of view, one that favored Winston over your boy, Mariota, right? And so its was YOU who CHOSE to respond to the other point of view by attacking the credibility of the journalists that offered the point of view, right? You CHOSE as your response to call PR "bias," right?  I mean, you're an adult, right? You CHOSE to call PR biased when you could have just ignored it or offered evidence to support your views, right?  You suffered the consequences . .  and now you are now back here crying about being a victim, right?How about being responsible for your own conduct? How about just getting over it, for goodness sake?

I'm not sure that you grasp both what I'm saying or the tone with which I'm saying it... I'm also guessing you didn't actually look at what I wrote but that's ok, this is just a message board like you said, so who really cares?It's just a message board so that idea goes both ways... maybe let people speak their mind a little more instead of censoring things so quickly? I find it ironic that "the press" would want to limit freedom of speech but that is the media of today's day and age...You are right, it isn't JUST that I was banned so quickly and without warning but also the grounds with which people were getting banned... for having a difference of opinion and calling out the journalism that was, by some people's opinion, agenda setting. It is also vindicating to know that, at least for the forseeable future, that PR was simply WRONG. Sure it's early and sure anything can happen but by all accounts Winston was the win-now QB and Mariota was project. We can sling insults and excuses until the cows come home but the FACT remains that Mariota supporters were targeted, marginalized and silenced.SOME for good reason and SOME not... have an informed opinion and look at what I wrote... or don't, you are a grown man so do what you want.It's just a message board, right?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The spirit of ufojoe is looking down on this thread like Sting in the rafters. rafters.jpg

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

Maybe I am UfoJoe?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I'm not sure that you grasp both what I'm saying or the tone with which I'm saying it... I'm also guessing you didn't actually look at what I wrote but that's ok, this is just a message board like you said, so who really cares?It's just a message board so that idea goes both ways... maybe let people speak their mind a little more instead of censoring things so quickly? I find it ironic that "the press" would want to limit freedom of speech but that is the media of today's day and age...You are right, it isn't JUST that I was banned so quickly and without warning but also the grounds with which people were getting banned... for having a difference of opinion and calling out the journalism that was, by some people's opinion, agenda setting. It is also vindicating to know that, at least for the forseeable future, that PR was simply WRONG. Sure it's early and sure anything can happen but by all accounts Winston was the win-now QB and Mariota was project. We can sling insults and excuses until the cows come home but the FACT remains that Mariota supporters were targeted, marginalized and silenced.SOME for good reason and SOME not... have an informed opinion and look at what I wrote... or don't, you are a grown man so do what you want.It's just a message board, right?

Way to own your choice. Lol.

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

The choice of having an opinion on a message board?That is LITERALLY all they are for... armchair QBs arguing over who to draft, why we suck, and how we could get better.Grab a rope and climb down from that cloud of judgment you're squatting in...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The choice of having an opinion on a message board?That is LITERALLY all they are for... armchair QBs arguing over who to draft, why we suck, and how we could get better.Grab a rope and climb down from that cloud of judgment you're squatting in...

The choice of calling them bias. Maybe you don't understand the concept that "free speech" does not mean speech without consequences, most of all on a commercial website. Funny how far you will go to escape your own role & responsibility even funnier that this on a crying thread you created.

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

Better late then never!

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

The choice of calling them bias. Maybe you don't understand the concept that "free speech" does not mean speech without consequences, most of all on a commercial website. Funny how far you will go to escape your own role & responsibility even funnier that this on a crying thread you created.

You keep using this word... "crying." I don't think you know what it means. Didn't even ask for reinstatement for myself until someone demanded that I reveal my former screen name to prove what it was I said that got me banned. Could really care less about it... (scroll up, read the damn thread, and hopefully with a 5th grade reading level you can grasp the nuisances of this thread.) A couple people read it and were like, "wow, I can't see how you got banned for so little." To which is replied (and I'll paraphrase: It would be nice to get my old name back, but it isn't going to make or break my day." Read the original post! Read the admins response my OP! He can sense my sarcastic undertones, so why can't you?!?!I look forward to your continued lack of understanding

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

Better late then never!

tumblr_l6el85ilpd1qaw5yz.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You keep using this word... "crying." I don't think you know what it means. Didn't even ask for reinstatement for myself until someone demanded that I reveal my former screen name to prove what it was I said that got me banned. Could really care less about it... (scroll up, read the damn thread, and hopefully with a 5th grade reading level you can grasp the nuisances of this thread.) A couple people read it and were like, "wow, I can't see how you got banned for so little." To which is replied (and I'll paraphrase: It would be nice to get my old name back, but it isn't going to make or break my day." Read the original post! Read the admins response my OP! He can sense my sarcastic undertones, so why can't you?!?!I look forward to your continued lack of understanding

Bunch of Mariota supporters on these boardsMost NOT bannedYou were bannedWhat's difference - your CHOICENow you're here crying about it like a victim(And you say I lack understanding lol )

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

cow jump over moon, moon falls into ocean, ocean filled with sharks, sharks have fine… cows = fishHow I imagine your thought process during all of this...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

cow jump over moon, moon falls into ocean, ocean filled with sharks, sharks have fine... cows = fishHow I imagine your thought process during all of this...

Which is why you keep responding and doing so with gibberish. Truth hurts

Please wait…

• bucbear79

Participant

cow jump over moon, moon falls into ocean, ocean filled with sharks, sharks have fine... cows = fishHow I imagine your thought process during all of this...

Astounding wit... the old "I'm rubber you're glue." Classic.I'm over this drivel

Please wait…

• vlagatta

just my two cents here……  I was the original lead Mod at the Bucs Official Board for 4.5 years…. and if there is one thing I know…….there is a lot more going on “under the layer” than most members ever see or know about.  If anyone gets booted….they overwhelmingly had it coming…because typically it had more to do with a pattern of behavior, than it did a particular incident, unless the incident itself was particularly egregious. 

Please wait…

• suesweat

Participant

just my two cents here......  I was the original lead Mod at the Bucs Official Board for 4.5 years.... and if there is one thing I know.......there is a lot more going on "under the layer" than most members ever see or know about.  If anyone gets booted....they overwhelmingly had it coming...because typically it had more to do with a pattern of behavior, than it did a particular incident, unless the incident itself was particularly egregious.

And NinjaBuc is showing why he was banned twice and working on a third time now. I think he gets off when he's banned.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Astounding wit... the old "I'm rubber you're glue." Classic.I'm over this drivel

You're coming across as someone playing a victim, sweetheart. I would suggest you give that new Bucs program a try.  "Red" I believe its called. Good luck.

Please wait…

• sunjem2626

Participant

6RjsO4H.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota-vs-Winston-e1442236468502.jpgFirst-vs-second-pick.jpgSame-thing-e1442236507597.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

6RjsO4H.jpg

Ok that is funny, I admit I did literally laugh out loud.

Please wait…

• sunjem2626

Participant

[img width=266 height=200]https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/11781639_906225016119124_1346019962322424492_n.jpg?oh=759c10fe9fb7cc266551778e399d5b2f&oe=5666CC42[/img]

Please wait…

• sunjem2626

Participant

2015-09-15-MariotaWinston.png

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Mariota-vs-Winston-e1442236468502.jpgFirst-vs-second-pick.jpgSame-thing-e1442236507597.jpg

Dear Lord those are hilarious…and sad.

Please wait…

Viewing 66 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.