Monday, September 23, 2019

Former Buc Greg Spires Arrested

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Morgan May. 19, 2019 at 3:34 pm.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Havok904
    Participant

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

StockFit
    Participant

Why is this relavant? Or matter enough to post? Whose looking at arrest dockets every day to find this crap. I could under stand a recent player or a ROH player but decade old random dline guy. Cool news guys

+7
    Rating: -3. From 17 votes.
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

Why is this relavant? Or matter enough to post? Whose looking at arrest dockets every day to find this crap. I could under stand a recent player or a ROH player but decade old random dline guy. Cool news guys

Relax Greg, if you didn’t stalk her, it’ll all be proven out during your day in court.

+13
    Rating: +12. From 14 votes.
    Please wait...

-------------------------------------------
    Following the Bucs since 1981

Havok904
    Participant

StockFit
    —-
    I’m sorry.

I didn’t mean to twist your arm and force you to click the header.

+10
    Rating: +8. From 12 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  Havok904.

Morgan
    Participant

It just reinforces the idiocy of fandom….. these players that you hold in high esteem, the ones you bow down to, the ones your kids wear jerseys with their last names instead of your (the MF that puts food on their table and a roof over their head) last name, the ones you and your kids wait hours for their autographs outside of RayJay or at OBP…..they are human often with huge character failures, and they can actually be horrible people.  Why do you do it?

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/courts/sd-me-winslow-complaint-20180615-story.html

+1
    Rating: -7. From 9 votes.
    Please wait...

StockFit
    Participant

Or you can promote a postive future and positive male role models to your children outside of your self to encourage the best out of them. Then have the attention spand to what your kids are exposed to and dont let them hear about retarded pointless shit like this. And don’t post this crap so yours or otherkids don’t hear about it. Its a game have them be fans the players not the men them selves.

+3
    Rating: -2. From 8 votes.
    Please wait...

StockFit
    Participant

I never mentioned being forced to click on it. I saw the headline and took 20 seconds to comment to this lame “hey guys look at what I read… I posted it first”  crap…. Jenna gets paid and has to tweet fluff. You simply copy and pasteing what she posted…. Cool post guy

+5
    Rating: -2. From 12 votes.
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

Its a game have them be fans the players not the men them selves.

You can’t separate the two unless you’re in some sort of delusional fantasyland.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/buccaneers/2018/06/28/jameis-winston-suspended-tampa-bay-buccaneers-uber/742691002/

+1
    Rating: -1. From 3 votes.
    Please wait...

StockFit
    Participant

Goodluck with your parenting bub… Comes easier to some. My son follows dad and dads not a meat gazer and doesn’t care about other ppls business. I like football and am a bucs fan.. Oh and I dont were jerseys cause I like actually getting pussy…..btw did you hear what Gerald McCoy had for breakfast.. HOT NEWS! Dont let your nipples get to hard pup

+5
    Rating: -1. From 11 votes.
    Please wait...
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  StockFit.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  StockFit.

Havok904
    Participant

StockFitP
    Or you can promote a postive future and positive male role models to your children outside of your self to encourage the best out of them. Then have the attention spand to what your kids are exposed to and dont let them hear about retarded pointless shit like this.
    —–
    This isn’t Sesame Street.

If you want to raise your kid to become a naive social dolt that’s your right.
    But you have no right telling the rest of us what we can read and how to act.

A good parent would use this article as a teaching moment.

Cut the frigging hysterics and get a grip.

+6
    Rating: +3. From 9 votes.
    Please wait...

Havok904
    Participant

StockFit
    I never mentioned being forced to click on it. I saw the headline and took 20 seconds to comment to this lame “hey guys look at what I read… I posted it first” crap…. Jenna gets paid and has to tweet fluff. You simply copy and pasteing what she posted…. Cool post guy
    —-
    But yet you took the time to click on the thread you’re so critical of multiple times.

Please continue to show us how bright you are.

+3
    Rating: 0. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...

Vance
    Participant

Those jerseys sure are nice !!

+1
    Rating: +1. From 1 vote.
    Please wait...

Morgan
    Participant

Predict the future: which current Bucs starter is most likely be in Winslow, Spires, Sapps trouble with obeying our laws category. I’m going with Winston since Grimes and Desean are gone…..

+2
    Rating: -2. From 6 votes.
    Please wait...

Defense5599
    Participant

Excuse me.   I gotta go take a shit.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

JC5100
    Participant

Predict the future: which current Bucs starter is most likely be in Winslow, Spires, Sapps trouble with obeying our laws category. I’m going with Winston since Grimes and Desean are gone…..

White’s already got 2 arrests, obvious choice.

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.