Saturday, October 19, 2019

Former Buc Greg Spires Arrested

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous May. 19, 2019 at 3:34 pm.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Havok904
    Participant

StockFit
    I never mentioned being forced to click on it. I saw the headline and took 20 seconds to comment to this lame “hey guys look at what I read… I posted it first” crap…. Jenna gets paid and has to tweet fluff. You simply copy and pasteing what she posted…. Cool post guy
    —–
    Keep trying Fail Boy…Keep trying

+1
    Rating: 0. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...

mofuggahere
    Participant

Goodluck with your parenting bub… Comes easier to some. My son follows dad and dads not a meat gazer and doesn’t care about other ppls business. I like football and am a bucs fan.. Oh and I dont were jerseys cause I like actually getting pussy…..btw did you hear what Gerald McCoy had for breakfast.. HOT NEWS! Dont let your nipples get to hard pup

I am just admiring the use of the name BUB here. Classic! I have nothing else to add thanks.

+4
    Rating: +4. From 4 votes.
    Please wait...

Anonymous

Predict the future: which current Bucs starter is most likely be in Winslow, Spires, Sapps trouble with obeying our laws category. I’m going with Winston since Grimes and Desean are gone…..

White’s already got 2 arrests, obvious choice.

I sure hope he’s not a major disappointment. Buc fans don’t need that. They’ve suffered enough, already, haven’t they?

+2
    Rating: +2. From 2 votes.
    Please wait...
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.