Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 4 reply threads

• Author

• michael89156

Participant

Jim McMahon: Bill Belichick is a liar, 'cheating ain't far behind' FOX SportsAug 21, 2015  bill_zpsryo3t2ud.jpgJim McMahon doesn't trust his former coach Bill Belichick (pictured).Kevin C. Cox / Getty Images No team has come under more criticism than the New England Patriots this offseason -- all thanks to Deflategate, of course. But it's not just Tom Brady who's taken some heat for his role in Deflategate. The entire organization has, particularly Bill Belichick after his track record with Spygate. On Friday, Belichick was called out by former NFL quarterback Jim McMahon for being a liar, and probably a cheater, too.It all stems from McMahon's days with the Cleveland Browns in 1995 when Belichick was the head coach. Since then, McMahon has never trusted him."I was with Bill in Cleveland in ’95. He lied to me right to my face so I never trusted him after that," McMahon said on the Dan Patrick Show Friday. "So all this stuff that happened, I’m sure he was right in the middle of it. I know he’s a liar, so cheating ain’t far behind, I would think."What McMahon is referring to is when Belichick assured him that he'd have a spot on the roster and that he'd be taken care of while he sat out "one or two weeks." McMahon claims he was never paid, even after moving his family to Cleveland and being forced to sit out seven weeks.  During that time, McMahon said he played golf at Firestone Country Club, waiting for his game checks that he never received. As for Deflategate, McMahon doesn't seem to be interested in the slightest bit. Not because of what the Patriots did, but because it simply involved the Patriots. Here's what he had to say when asked if he cared about the "Brady story.""No. Anything that has to do with the Patriots and Bill Belichick, I couldn't care less," McMahon said.For the full segment of McMahon talking about Belichick and the Patriots, watch the video below.link

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Jim got a raw deal, but should let it go.Still, he has a point. Not just with his issue, but the fact that bill HAS bsed before. To the league, everyone.With "tapegate" or whatever the term, he pretty much said he never had any involvement. Same with this issue, only that brady, instead of bill, got to fall on the knife.Bill, imvho, is a cheat, but not because he blatantly cheats, but because he will flex the rules to his advantage.Just think of how smart, or conniving, it is to infiltrate ranks, get tape, and then go to the lockerroom and spill the beans. How awesome is it that he can ALWAYS delegate that issue onto someone else? Convenient, right?I especially like how a guy, whos only job is to stand there holding balls(no pun intended), ends up going to the bathroom for ONLY a minute, and right before pregame. Not midway? Not even 2nd qtr? For a man who cannot hold it, that was pretty quick for normal guy pee-standards.But no, ..no one planned that. Kraft said so!Time will tell on this one, as player will get older and hungier for more spotlight. Once that happens, asterisk city baby!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BW  Good post      JM is the pot calling kettle  OUT    HA

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

BW  Good post      JM is the pot calling kettle  OUT    HA

Yeah, he doesnt have a whole lot of room to talk either, i know lol.Still, hes got a rather good point. If the guy is a confirmed lier, how far of a reach is it then to be a cheat?Its almost hand-In-hand imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Say what you want, but he is a helluva coach.  It will be interesting to see how they look without Brady. Assuming he gets suspended 4 games. They seem to be working on a settlement, so it might end up 2 games I think.

Please wait…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.