Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 18 reply threads

• Author

• Runole

Participant

• Greattimes

Participant

Thought provoking comment!

• Runole

Participant

Will be a Buc next season as I play Miss Cleo!lol

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

Fill in the blank?!

Super bowl lenny is the least important “key” bucs FA.

Not to say he wasn’t pivitol to our run, he was.

But someone will offer him 5-10 mil/yr. No thanks.

RBs too short of a shelf life to pay.

How the cowboys feeling about that zeke contract? Lol.

• m_j

Participant

he was huge part of our SB run and we are all thankful, but this is the time where he probably gets his last big money, and that‘s something he can‘t get here.

• Boid Fink

Participant

His time as a Buc is over.

• buccnation

Participant

There are better options out there that will come cheaper.

His production is easily replaced.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

Fournette may end up a bargain after all if teams overlook him. I wouldn’t rule it out.

Unless a team overpays for him I think there is a chance he may return IMO.

Build the trenches!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

Nobody wanted him last season, it’s entirely possible he returns here for not too much money. Dude played for the Jags, there’s got to be something said for playing on a good team now.

• NotDeadYet

Participant

He was praised often by Bucco Bruce, and I get the feeling he wants to return, as he was appreciated. I’d be surprised if he left…

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I would consider bringing him in along with Duke Johnson or Marlon Mack, and jettisoning Rojo. Rojo is a one dimensional player and is not what this team needs.

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

He is of zero significance to any real measure of importance, can barely differentiate from rojo, and good RBs almost literally grow on trees.

• buccnation

Participant

We have a better back on the roster and there are better backs available that will most likely come cheaper.

Wonder if that Saints cut Murray or not.

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

Rojo>Fournette

The one dimension Rojo has is pretty dang good though.

Fournette wasn’t the bruised back that I thought he was going to be.

Vet RBs aren’t hard to find. And something can be said for leader ship they bring. Lesean Mccoy helped more than the stats sheet shows.

AP as a goal line back and blocker?

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

I saw nothing special from that one dimension save for the 98 yard run against Carolina that sparked a comeback. And that was a makeup run after I called him out for catching a simple screen and fumbling it.

Not to mention he gets the ball twice in the Super Bowl on 3rd and goal and 4th and goal from the 1 and fails gets stuffed both times. Notice he got yanked immediately. Fournette would’ve punched it in easily.

• BucD

Participant

Playoff Lenny showed up big time and was a big reason for the Bucs winning it all. That said, if he comes super cheap, then yeah, bring him back.

If not him it’ll likely be someone else cheap like the popular choice, James White.

Either way, I’m sure they will also draft a guy.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Fournette started to heat up. Some of those runs he had in the playoffs were very very very good for sure.

People forget what a great blocker he was, in spite of his greasy hands.

But the Bucs can get a cheaper option, although I wouldn’t hate him coming back. He just makes the backfield one dimensional. So does RoJo and he can’t catch either. Nor block.

• buccnation

Participant

When I watched Fournette throughout the season and playoffs I was disappointed in his blocking. I was more disappointed in his blocking vs his pass catching woes. That is a big reason why I don’t see the reason in bringing him back unless it is super cheap. I think there are better options available for the same price or cheaper.

• kenntak

Participant

Fournette is the one I would be least upset about not re-signing, if it can’t be done.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

I though Fournette’s TD run against GB was tremendous. 2 spins to elude tacklers

He showed some real talent.

And it seems Brady uses him a lot coming out of the backfield.

Don’t know what pay he has in mind,

if he plays like in the playoffs,

he would be valuable to keep.

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.