Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 10 reply threads

• Author

• RayJayinTBay

Participant

Seahawks just signed Chris Carson to a fairly large deal which most likely means that whatever they offered Fournette probably has been pulled. Never heard about the Pats offering Fournette a deal besides talking to him. Guessing we could see a Fournette to Tampa deal soon.

• Bucman

Participant

Should’ve worded the thread title different. You made it seem like it was done.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

This is a link to Fournette’s TD run against Green Bay.

Hope it works.

The point is:

How many backs make a TD on this run??

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• Swash

Participant

1 year prove it deal would be ok. He and Jones on contract years will be some highly motivated fellas

• FsstNfurios

Participant

• RCKP

Participant

Wouldn’t be a bad thing. He was one I kind of wanted to see move on as I think we can do better there. I wouldn’t have imagined saying that a year ago but to say his regular season was pedestrian is an understatement. I wouldn’t mind having Playoff Lenny back if it works out that way though. I’m just not sure those 2 would coexist as well next season for some reason.

• BucBalla85

Participant

No I wouldn’t mind him back. One less thing we would need and he is already used to the team. Played well when the team needed him to. Wouldn’t be bad for both if that worked out.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

I am not against playoff Lenny coming back.

Build the trenches!

• RHBucsFan

Participant

I’d be thrilled with he and RoJo in the backfield next season. They were a good combo, especially in our Super Bowl run.

• buccnation

Participant

If Fournette comes back on a cheap 1 year deal then fine but I wouldn’t overpay. I still think there are better options available. Fournette had some good runs in the playoffs but looking at the overall picture (regular season and playoffs) RoJo was much better and you’d honestly want a better 3rd down back. One with much better hands and a better blocker.

• Alldaway 2.0

Participant

For a pass first offense having Lenny back with RoJo’s running style is punishing and I like it!

Build the trenches!

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.