Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• Mark Cook

Keymaster

FOX Sports began their countdown of the worst-to-first NFL team rankings and surprised many listing the Bucs as the league’s worst team. In a panel discussion however, the team was praised for their talent and the new coaching staff and scheme.https://www.pewterreport.com/index.php?option=com_k2&Itemid=20&view=item&layout=item&id=9872

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Kind of like a filler article I would think – letting folks know you’re alive.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t care how any of these idiots rank the Bucs or any other team. It’s just fresh fruit for rotting vegetables.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don't care how any of these idiots rank the Bucs or any other team. It's just fresh fruit for rotting vegetables.

LOL Well done and the truth. I'm sure they had the Falcons near the top last season. On the field.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I never thought too much about folks predicting season accomplishments – likely bc I am not too good at it.  I don’t know anyone who I would say I have found to be very good at predictions – which pretty much explains my other post… lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

The panel throwing all the praise took no part in claiming the ranking. There were a few tweets from members of that panel stating that they had NOTHING to do with that and didnt know who did. Kind of odd if you ask me.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Count it as a good thing that external expectations are low.  That usually bodes well for surprises to the upside.

Please wait…

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.