Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• spartan

Participant

I have liked Winston but I have thought that discussions of a franchise QB and a signature win were a tad premature.

I am now totally on board because he brought us back twice (and 2 pts) in a clear, concise and methodical manner. From a signature win perspective I don’t think it was all that from a performance perspective as I am not 100% on board with the defense. Improving but not there yet. Yet they pulled it out when it mattered. What makes this a signature win IMO is the timing. Just as confidence is building the team needed a confirmation. They got it today. From here on in teams will no longer look at us a W, and we will look at teams as how can we beat these bastards. That, people is why it was a signature won.

• Dunnfor28

Participant

we aint sneaking up on nobody anymore

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is definitely a franchise QB. He’s the leader of the team and we’re winning even with adversity

• leeroybuc93

Participant

I don’t think we need to anymore.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t think we need to anymore.

Agreed.  We seem to be able to at least compete with most, beat many

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

The kid is special. Doesn’t he now hold a record for accounting for a TD in every game he’s played in the NFL thus far?

• dexmonkey

Participant

The kid is special. Doesn’t he now hold a record for accounting for a TD in every game he’s played in the NFL thus far?

i dont know if its a record but his streak extends all the way back to high school

• Tampa Bay Todd

Participant

Great to see some consistent effort carried over from last week. Easily could have looked at a west coast trip coming off a huge win and thought no one would blame them if they lost. But went out with a purpose and took over in the 4th quarter to win. Think the statement win was last week. KC maybe people thought was smoke and mirrors, but the Seattle game was a beat down.

• csnuffzp

Participant

Clearly Winston is special and a natural leader. One thing I have taken note as of late is his pocket awareness, ability to avoid the danger, still read down the field and make a play. For 22, 2nd year in the league… I am just blown away. It feels good!

• MichaelMyersIsABucsFan

Participant

Looks like that 2015 draft pumped 2 franchise QB’s in to the league.

• Jack Rabbit Slim

Participant

i dont know if its a record but his streak extends all the way back to high school

They mentioned multiple times from the broadcast that it was a record, every game he’s played in the NFL, he has had either a rushing/throwing TD.

• BucNCane

Participant

He does. 28 straight games with a td. Had record with 27 so I don’t know what the previous was but who cares! 28 straight!

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.