Frauds

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Easythe great
    Participant

From the ownership down to the fans, all frauds. We are frauds for putting up with this shit year after year. Glazers, please sell the team to someone who cares about football so they can hire a competent GM to hire a competent coaching staff to coach a competent group of players. Frauds, all fucking frauds.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

J.A.S.H.E.R.
    Participant

The Glazer’s brothers care. They just suck at hiring the right people.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    tampaspicer
    Participant

I wouldn’t call the fans frauds(there are some though). We are more like fools for putting up with this shit product.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    FLASH
    Participant

So now the fans are frauds? I don’t know one Bucs fan who is enjoying what is going on with this team as far as wins and loses over the past decade. They might have different opinions on how to fix it, but calling the fans frauds is asinine.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Easythe great
    Participant

I’m a fan and we are frauds for putting up with this bullshit time and time again. We are no different thinking things will change.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Bucs fan from Texas.. FIRE THE CANNONS!!!

FLASH
    Participant

I’m a fan and we are frauds for putting up with this bullshit time and time again. We are no different thinking things will change.

Who is putting up with it? You need to be on this board and maybe a few others a little more often to get the pulse of the fan base. These folks are pissed!

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

there are some fans who post here who no longer than two weeks ago were still saying 12 wins was a possibility and couldn’t be ruled out…..and if you review the preseason prediction thread were all predicting PLAYOFFS (LMAO)…the same fans who were all giddy when VEA and RoJo were selected. That’s because they think the team is destined to comeback to the glory days of 2002-3.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.