Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 53 reply threads

• Author

• CalicoJackLV

Participant

Greg Likens @GregLikens  ·  6m 6 minutes agoPer a team source, QB Josh Freeman is close to signing with the #Dolphins

• Anonymous

Inactive

South Beach.  Good call Hickey.Will we play them in the preseason?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Is this the year Fat Free finally returns? I’ve never been sold on Tannehill ;0

• Anonymous

Inactive

Maybe they need a human sacrifice for Suh?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Welcome back to the NFL Joshy Ice

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably was at Ultra last week.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Per @mikefreemanNFL, former #Bucs QB Josh Freeman has officially sign a one-year deal w/#Dolphins

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Freeman supporter I don’t like the city or the situation. His agent needed to somehow get him to Cincinnati or St. Louis. Midwest teams with good talent and bad QBs (before Foles trade).

• install

Participant

The best #5 this state will ever have  …  :D. Hope Josh does well !

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Freeman supporter I don't like the city or the situation. His agent needed to somehow get him to Cincinnati or St. Louis. Midwest teams with good talent and bad QBs (before Foles trade).

What are you, a masochist?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for him. I hope he is doing better w life.

• Anonymous

Inactive

As a Freeman supporter I don't like the city or the situation. His agent needed to somehow get him to Cincinnati or St. Louis. Midwest teams with good talent and bad QBs (before Foles trade).

Like the frame, like the talent, like the clutch play. Funny how I'm the masochist but I told you guys what would happen if we got rid of him and you celebrated it anyway. Went from #9 offense to #32 and #30But we've had dogcrap defenses with McCoy being the "leader", he gets an 8 year, $114M extension, I'm the only one who says something about it, but I'm the masochist.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dennis hickey should have learned his lesson from freeman the first time around. He is a worthless talent evaluator.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They are pretty good at 1 and 2 for QBs. Freeman is a camp arm.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Like the frame, like the talent, like the clutch play. Funny how I'm the masochist but I told you guys what would happen if we got rid of him and you celebrated it anyway. Went from #9 offense to #32 and #30But we've had dogcrap defenses with McCoy being the "leader", he gets an 8 year, $114M extension, I'm the only one who says something about it, but I'm the masochist.

This whole experience here must be so frustrating for you.  I don't know where you find the motivation to keep going, but I'm glad you do. 

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is indeed frustrating watching your team draft a guy #3 overall, then 4 years later give him a $114M extension and he makes no impact on the outcome a game, largely do the fact he disappears on big downs, big moments but yet is the “face of the franchise” and will likely have his number retired while Rice won’t.

• Anonymous

Inactive

South Beach and Freeman…what could possibly go wrong ??

• Anonymous

Inactive

Don’t get the GMAC hate. He isn’t JJ Watt, but who is? No other defensive players are completing taking over games, but GMAC is clearly one of the best in the league and if we could get a talented D End to play next to him that would become even clearer. As for Freeman, best of luck. Hopefully he's in shape and in the right state of mind, and he'll have a great chance to make a comeback in Miami.

• Anonymous

Inactive

South Beach and Freeman...what could possibly go wrong ??

How long are you going to keep posting from this account?  Or is this like your new look for a post Winston #Bucslife?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its my new look .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone know what Freeman’s off the field problem was?  Did he just not want to play football anymore? Is the lure of money bringing him back?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Molly and Adderall addiction.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Its my new look .

Molly and Adderall addiction.

I like it.  You carry it well.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m going to look forward to see how he does in preseason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Does anyone know what Freeman's off the field problem was?  Did he just not want to play football anymore? Is the lure of money bringing him back?

I am so far done trying to figure what goes on in that dude's head.

• Anonymous

Inactive

His last gig he didnt even make it to the preseason.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I've never been anti-Freeman or a McCoy nuthugger. Wut

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is indeed frustrating watching your team draft a guy #3 overall, then 4 years later give him a $114M extension and he makes no impact on the outcome a game, largely do the fact he disappears on big downs, big moments but yet is the "face of the franchise" and will likely have his number retired while Rice won't.

You're playing against the Buc's d-line, quick! Who do you double block?

• mdclarie

Participant

Woah, I honestly don’t think this guy ever makes a 53 man roster again, but good luck!

• Anonymous

Inactive

I wish him all the best and hope i see him in the preseason.Why should he not be able to come back? If he is over his personal problems he should play like he did two years ago.Go Free.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Best of luck, Josh. I hope you’ve got your life back in order. He's still young enough to make an impact in this league.

• Anonymous

Inactive

His last gig he didnt even make it to the preseason.

I dont think he made it to June.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have a very good backup and I can’t see josh being a 3rd QB.  Unless Moore has a high cap number and the Phins think they can cut cost at backup, Josh was signed as a camp body.

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is indeed frustrating watching your team draft a guy #3 overall, then 4 years later give him a $114M extension and he makes no impact on the outcome a game, largely do the fact he disappears on big downs, big moments but yet is the "face of the franchise" and will likely have his number retired while Rice won't.

Nods in agreement and claps wildly

• GARCIAFAN

Participant

Freeman 'fin

"Fin" means 'the end' in a number of languages.

• Anonymous

Inactive

They have a very good backup and I can't see josh being a 3rd QB.  Unless Moore has a high cap number and the Phins think they can cut cost at backup, Josh was signed as a camp body.

This is just Hickey doing Freeman a favor. If Freeman can put up some good film in preseason games he can catch on elsewhere.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for Josh, hope he turns his life back around.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Good for Josh, hope he turns his life back around.

Agree- no one needs to go through that stuff – hope he can step away and stay away from it

• Anonymous

Inactive

You act like he wasnt part of the slide from #9 to the bottom.  Its not like we woke up and said, hey, we are doing too good on offense right now, lets cut Freeman.  He walked himself out the door.  How the hell do you lose your "C" as a QB?  By being a royal f*** up in the eyes of your teammates.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I actually agree with this a lot.McCoy hasn't made half the impact Simeon did and yet here we are.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman 'fin

..and in Kansas apparently .

• Anonymous

Inactive

Freeman 'fin

8)

• Anonymous

Inactive

You act like he wasnt part of the slide from #9 to the bottom.  Its not like we woke up and said, hey, we are doing too good on offense right now, lets cut Freeman.  He walked himself out the door.  How the hell do you lose your "C" as a QB?  By being a royal f*** up in the eyes of your teammates.

There were fans who wanted him gone in 2012 and blamed the Giants, Redskins and Eagles losses on him.

• Anonymous

Inactive

There were fans who wanted him gone in 2012 and blamed the Giants, Redskins and Eagles losses on him.

It definitely wasnt the majority, nor was it any of the knowledgeable fans.  However, getting rid of him was the right idea as he had lost the locker room, similar to how RAH and Schiano had.  He had a high ceiling and for once I was actually excited about our future at QB only to come crashing back to earth once I realized we were all duped by a guy with 0 discipline or work ethic.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Getting rid of him served no purpose. They should have deactivated him and threw him in rehab.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Getting rid of him served no purpose. They should have deactivated him and threw him in rehab.

So simple right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. Still don't get why they didn't do that. It was obvious he had a problem and needed help.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly. Still don't get why they didn't do that. It was obvious he had a problem and needed help.

That's not their job. And were they suppose to make him go?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you guys understand how rehab works?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs could have salvaged a late round pick for a former 1st rounder. Look what friggen Bradford yielded! McCown got a contract!Freeman had to at least have late 5th round value way back in 2013.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you guys understand how rehab works?

Are you referring to how it's often a revolving door?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bucs could have salvaged a late round pick for a former 1st rounder. Look what friggen Bradford yielded! McCown got a contract!Freeman had to at least have late 5th round value way back in 2013.

Please, no team is going to give up a pick for a guy that just got out of rehab. He wasn't that valuable after he pretty much shltted on a whole season by himself.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was toxic, nobody was trading for him.  The only reason it took as long as it did was because they were looking for any deal...any at all.  When someone gets cut that means nobody else wanted him at the price you were paying him.  Once it came out that he was no longer a captain and missed the team picture, there was no trade value at all.

• Anonymous

Inactive

He probably was at Ultra last week.

Just have to reply to this and give it a hearty laugh.P.L.U.R.

Viewing 53 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.