Freeman leaks from Freeman Camp …

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So did Walter Football. Not going to get it in writing from an established outlet though.  Some nobody will break it with a tweet and then it’ll be safe to talk about.Possibilities:Drug abuse.Psychiatric issues.Medical issues.Homosexuality.  Just being a d-bag.Any of those could fit the bill.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...

Anonymous
    Inactive

So did Walter Football. Not going to get it in writing from an established outlet though.  Some nobody will break it with a tweet and then it'll be safe to talk about.Possibilities:Drug abuse.Psychiatric issues.Medical issues.Homosexuality.  Just being a d-bag.Any of those could fit the bill.

What I thought was laughable through the whole ordeal was that so many would state Schaino ruined him: If you look purely at his stats from last season I just never understood that train of thought. They tailored an offense just for him. But you could be on to something -  I think it might be a combination of those things.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Doc,You forgot to mention his apparent love for booze.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I vote for “mental and emotional fortitude” and leave it at that.  Any or all of those above could be disastrous if you don’t have fortitude, or could be minimized if you have fortitude.  In the end I don’t think it matters, there will always be more distractions and bad days that would send him into a downward spiral until he gets a grip.

No votes yet.
    Please wait...
Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.