Viewing 130 reply threads

• Author

• MiltonMack21

Participant

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Giants-release-QB-Josh-Freeman-add-OT-Gaines/011d9221-8635-479f-8c75-2da1e9fef307EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. – The Giants today released quarterback Josh Freeman, who was signed on April 21. Freeman had previously played for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Minnesota Vikings.The transaction leaves the Giants with the same three quarterbacks they had on the roster for the entire 2013 season - Eli Manning, Ryan Nassib and Curtis Painter.The Giants quickly filled the opening on their roster when they were awarded offensive lineman Rogers Gaines off waivers from the Chicago Bears.Gaines, 6-6 and 334 pounds, entered the NFL when he has signed with the Baltimore Ravens as an undrafted free agent on May 3, 2013. He played in all four preseason games for Baltimore last summer but was waived on Aug. 30. Gaines was signed to the Chicago Bears’ practice squad on Sept. 24 and spent the remainder of the season there.He was signed to a reserve/future contract by the Bears on Dec. 30. Chicago waived him yesterday.Gaines played in 30 games in his four seasons at Tennessee State. As a senior in 2012, he started eight games, did not allow a sack and was named first-team All-Ohio Valley Conference.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In a word, tragic. From the penthouse to the outhouse overnight. Man did he mess up. I hope it was worth it, whatever it was.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Where should he go to now JC?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shocker.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rehab. Guy needs SERIOUS help. He couldn’t get the play calls right at OTAs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

WOW, beaten out by Curtis Painter…to think this guy could have been elite

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to see you at least insinuate that you were wrong for once.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I blame Tom Coughlin and his culture.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a waste.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Nice to see you at least insinuate that you were wrong for once.

From September I've been saying put him in rehab.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I blame Tom Coughlin and his culture.

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

What a waste.

That's a big +1

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

At some point he has to realize that this can’t continue. He has to make a change, regardless of football. Speaking of making a change, or in this case, not making a change, I was told that Keith McCants was arrested again, just yesterday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He could have teased his way to a overpaid QB contract, now look.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smh. What an absolute waste. I wanted nothing more than for Freeman to become the stud franchise QB we were hoping he could be. His fall has been breathtaking. Consider that this time a year ago, he still had a chance to prove he was an elite QB and now…….Also, was there ever anything firm on his alledged drug/alcohol abuse? I personally think that the guy has some type of learning disability. Couple that with a general lack of commitment and lack of passion for the game and it all seems to make more sense.

Please wait…

• vlagatta

It was over for me, when the Michael Jackson photo thing happened.  Who’s bad?0.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This guy sucks out loud.Dont give me all that "if he would go to rehab" nonsense.  He was in Stage 1 of the intervention program.  He signed himself up for that program which is why the team didnt know about certain aspects of his testing/program.  Guess what, going through counseling and being randomly tested is the same thing as rehab...and he still sucked.  Glad we jettisoned that used tampon of a QB, you cant fix stupid.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He needed to go, hopefully he gets the help he needs.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Also, was there ever anything firm on his alledged drug/alcohol abuse?

Yes. I'm his biggest defender on here and it's pretty bad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shame, he had all the tools physically...

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Hope he gets help

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Guy had it all and making millions. No sympathy for him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I heard he’s still partying in Tampa on the weekends. He's not gonna snap out of this anytime soon. Why would he? He obviously doesn't care about football and he's got plenty of money. Party on I guess.I thought he'd hang around the league for a couple years at least but the train is off the tracks now. He's done.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He was good when fat lol. Once metro kicked in, it was all down hill

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Wow what a fall from grace for this dude. I still remember that e60 he was in kid looked and sounded like he was going to be a star. Such a shame he’s throwin it all away.

Please wait…

• jamesh

Participant

Lol. Not surprised at all.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

In a word, tragic. From the penthouse to the outhouse overnight. Man did he mess up. I hope it was worth it, whatever it was.

He made enough to never leave the penthouse.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I've ever seen reported (not necessarily eluded to) was that he was in the NFL's stage 1 drug testing program. To my knowledge, this is essentially for those players who are prescribed medication that is banned by the NFL and is often abused. I assume that is for a player that is prescribed or something of the sort. Other than that, it's just been allegations of partying. "I saw Josh at _________ at 3am drunk of his @ss"....or "I have people close to Freeman and from what I've heard, I'm praying that he can get his life together."  Many of those comments coming from those who were openly negative towards him. There is definite bias in a lot of what was put out here. That's why I am legitimately wondering if any substantive ever came out of those allegations.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man I remember after 2010 going to get the kids and myself  some freeman jerseys. I don’t know what to do with them now! I can’t keep them with my 55,99,20 and 28 jerseys.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man I remember after 2010 going to get the kids and myself  some freeman jerseys. I don't know what to do with them now! I can't keep them with my 55,99,20 and 28 jerseys.

You can add my Reidel Anthony jersey to your collection.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smh. What an absolute waste. I wanted nothing more than for Freeman to become the stud franchise QB we were hoping he could be. His fall has been breathtaking. Consider that this time a year ago, he still had a chance to prove he was an elite QB and now.......Also, was there ever anything firm on his alledged drug/alcohol abuse? I personally think that the guy has some type of learning disability. Couple that with a general lack of commitment and lack of passion for the game and it all seems to make more sense.

Thats the thing. He isnt stupid. He doesnt have a learning disability. He has been on medications for 10+ years more than likely. 10 years of meds and he is surely brain damaged at this point. The sad part is that so many parents have fallen for this ADHD scam by the pharmecutical companies. Kids daydream. Always have. That is no reason to medicate them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I've ever seen reported (not necessarily eluded to) was that he was in the NFL's stage 1 drug testing program. To my knowledge, this is essentially for those players who are prescribed medication that is banned by the NFL and is often abused. I assume that is for a player that is prescribed or something of the sort. Other than that, it's just been allegations of partying. "I saw Josh at _________ at 3am drunk of his @ss"....or "I have people close to Freeman and from what I've heard, I'm praying that he can get his life together."  Many of those comments coming from those who were openly negative towards him. There is definite bias in a lot of what was put out here. That's why I am legitimately wondering if any substantive ever came out of those allegations.

Stage 1 is also for those who know they are going to fail a test and basically turn themselves in before they actually piss wrong.  That would include both prescriptions and recreational drugs.  Considering the NFL's lack of a stance on pain meds, what exactly do you think he might have been taking that was a prescription that was on the banned substance list?  It sure as hell wasnt anything to mask steroids.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We have a whole lot of maybes and theories, but nothing substantiative. All I know is, Josh threw away greatness and it sucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Man I remember after 2010 going to get the kids and myself  some freeman jerseys. I don't know what to do with them now! I can't keep them with my 55,99,20 and 28 jerseys.

Right next to my Alvin Harper orange jersey...

Please wait…

• dandrews

Participant

Shame about freeman. He clearly has a substance abuse problem, or at least if I was a juror I’d lean towards guilty. There is a lot of evidence. Significant weight loss. Already being in the drug program. Who can forget the 620 wdae interview when he was slurring his words and making no sense? Missing team meetings. Missing his own football camp. Drop in work performance. Etc.He was overrated to begin with. Has always been an inconsistent qb. You wouldn't know it based on how much pr, Raheem and Dominick hyped him up. And Steve duemig has his nose so far up Freeman's butt that he still suggests we should bring him back.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly... especially after that leaked medical records crap he tried to pull.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Not a surprise really. When I saw his name in another thread about QB’s that could be traded, I was thinking, where is the value? Who would give up anything for him?  Even as a free agent, I can’t see any interest.  He is not eligible for a practice squad.  But maybe some team will pick him up, to be the 3rd string QB.  And make him inactive every Sunday.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He is Vince Young without the college success. Both are finished in the NFL and they can start looking for other career opportunities.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Molly is a helluva drug

I know people that do it and I can't imagine it's the reason Freeman faltered. Alcohol is my best guess.

You arent in the Stage 1 NFL Intervention program from alcohol.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I still have my Freeman jersey. It has duct tape covering his name and MRSA written in big black letters over it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I tore my Freeman jersey up and burned the nameplate during Beatles’ draft chat. It was fun!That being said, I sincerely hope the kid gets the help he needs. I'm rooting for him to get better and get his life on track.At this rate, he'll be bankrupt in a few years. That's so, so sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shame about freeman. He clearly has a substance abuse problem, or at least if I was a juror I'd lean towards guilty. There is a lot of evidence. Significant weight loss. Already being in the drug program. Who can forget the 620 wdae interview when he was slurring his words and making no sense? Missing team meetings. Missing his own football camp. Drop in work performance. Etc.He was overrated to begin with. Has always been an inconsistent qb. You wouldn't know it based on how much pr, Raheem and Dominick hyped him up. And Steve duemig has his nose so far up Freeman's butt that he still suggests we should bring him back.

That one was very strange.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It actually pretty sad. Doesnt matter how much money you have, addiction can ruin anyone and Im of course just assuming here.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It’s so appropriate that he wore #2. His career is a pile of #2. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like that cost Greggie pooh his job.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Schiano lost his job because he didn't do a good job coaching but I'll thank him forever for getting rid of that garbage can.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Smh. What an absolute waste. I wanted nothing more than for Freeman to become the stud franchise QB we were hoping he could be. His fall has been breathtaking. Consider that this time a year ago, he still had a chance to prove he was an elite QB and now.......Also, was there ever anything firm on his alledged drug/alcohol abuse? I personally think that the guy has some type of learning disability. Couple that with a general lack of commitment and lack of passion for the game and it all seems to make more sense.

Thats the thing. He isnt stupid.

Are you serious? This dude is beyond stupid. He is incapable of learning a playbook.

He has been on medications for 10+ years more than likely.

Maybe. Let's not forget the cocaine. He's been on that for a while.

10 years of meds and he is surely brain damaged at this point.

Lolwut?

The sad part is that so many parents have fallen for this ADHD scam by the pharmecutical companies. Kids daydream. Always have. That is no reason to medicate them.

I see you are stupid, also..... Or maybe a Scientologist.

When has it been said Freeman couldn’t learn a playbook? That’s never been the reason behind his poor play…. Freeman also had the same wonderlic score as Russel Wilson, Peyton Manning and Drew Brees…… Also I have no idea how you can disagree with what this guy is saying about ADHD and over-medication….

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Said he sucked for sooo long…caught sooo much grief for it.And then, slowly, people started to see what I was saying.It was such a small thing at first.  I noticed in his press conferences, he seemed VERY skittish, agitated, had a lot of crack in his voice.Then his accuracy got worse and worse, and then in one season he decides to give up running, after being a VERY solid scrambler.  Efficient is the word I would use to describe his scrambling.  Unlike Vick, or RGMe, he seemed to run out of necessity and created and sustained drives as a result.Now, he is a turd, drugged out.  He won't even stop doing what he is doing after hitting rock bottom.  He is donesauce.  Oh well.I don't feel said for him at all.  He is loaded.  Rich as hell.  And young and healthy.  Enjoy your money punk.  Straighten your crap up wouldya?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I suspect that he is an in the closet gay man and it’s been negatively affecting his life.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I've ever seen reported (not necessarily eluded to) was that he was in the NFL's stage 1 drug testing program. To my knowledge, this is essentially for those players who are prescribed medication that is banned by the NFL and is often abused. I assume that is for a player that is prescribed or something of the sort.

That is not Stage I of the drug policy. Freeman says....emphasis on "says"....he self reported and went into Stage one. There are a number of things wrong with his story. The media decided to take a knee on the guy instead of questioning him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who? You mean Freeman....because that's who pulled it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Said he sucked for sooo long...caught sooo much grief for it.And then, slowly, people started to see what I was saying.It was such a small thing at first.  I noticed in his press conferences, he seemed VERY skittish, agitated, had a lot of crack in his voice.Then his accuracy got worse and worse, and then in one season he decides to give up running, after being a VERY solid scrambler.  Efficient is the word I would use to describe his scrambling.  Unlike Vick, or RGMe, he seemed to run out of necessity and created and sustained drives as a result.Now, he is a turd, drugged out.  He won't even stop doing what he is doing after hitting rock bottom.  He is donesauce.  Oh well.I don't feel said for him at all.  He is loaded.  Rich as hell.  And young and healthy.  Enjoy your money punk.  Straighten your crap up wouldya?

Look at me. I'm fabulous.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

All I've ever seen reported (not necessarily eluded to) was that he was in the NFL's stage 1 drug testing program. To my knowledge, this is essentially for those players who are prescribed medication that is banned by the NFL and is often abused. I assume that is for a player that is prescribed or something of the sort.

That is not Stage I of the drug policy. Freeman says....emphasis on "says"....he self reported and went into Stage one. There are a number of things wrong with his story. The media decided to take a knee on the guy instead of questioning him.

Proof?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No Schiano lost his job because he didn't do a good job coaching but I'll thank him forever for getting rid of that garbage can.

Schiano gets no credit for anything last season. He did one of the most embarrassing coaching jobs in the history of the NFL. So stick your irrational Freeman hate where the sun don't shine.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Rehab. Guy needs SERIOUS help. He couldn't get the play calls right at OTAs.

He doesn't need help, this was inevitable.  Freeman is right where he should have been since April 2009.  Unemployed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He doesn't need help, this was inevitable.  Freeman is right where he should have been since April 2009.  Unemployed.

Maybe a little compassion?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Proof?

Proof of what? The drug policy? That's out there for all to read and it's not for those with a TUE. Proof of what Freeman said was false? I stated that when it first was released in a "statement". It was full of holes, he was never questioned by the media and he was gone. There isn't a thing out there that would make one believe that anything has changed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why?  He sucked from Day 1 and made what $40M to be one of the worst players at his position and the league over a 5-year period.  Give me a break.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Eat it. He doesnt want your compassion, he has his 10's of millions to console him.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why?  He sucked from Day 1 and made what $40M to be one of the worst players at his position and the league over a 5-year period.  Give me a break.

I guess you only watched the start of 2013.. but whatever, you're an embarrassment. Great posters like JDub leave, but turds like you, Youngone and a few others stick around.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Eat it. He doesnt want your compassion, he has his 10's of millions to console him.

Who are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess you only watched the start of 2013.. but whatever, you're an embarrassment. Great posters like JDub leave, but turds like you, Youngone and a few others stick around.

LOL... whatever.  The dude stunk for 5 years, not just 3 games.  Some homers will always be blind.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's still a person and rich people can have horrible lives.  If your mind isn't right money does absolutely nothing for you and it can even make it worse.Freeman has failed at building his life and he has a long hard road ahead of him to either get better or worse.  I hope he gets better and becomes a good man.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL... whatever.  The dude stunk for 5 years, not just 3 games.  Some homers will always be blind.

This is the problem that I have with Freeman haters. While its obvious that the dude just doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB, the adolescents on this board that pound their chest and claim that he's been garbage from Day 1 are a little too much. Seriously? Freeman was inconsistent. That means he had some good with the bad. Please stop the charade. There were times during his tenure that many pundits considered him one of the best young QB's in the league. He never panned out but you don't get that gloss without some good plays.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's still a person and rich people can have horrible lives.  If your mind isn't right money does absolutely nothing for you and it can even make it worse.Freeman has failed at building his life and he has a long hard road ahead of him to either get better or worse.  I hope he gets better and becomes a good man.

Do I wish ill will on him, no... don't be ridiculous.  But, I don't feel sorry for him.  Can you say drama queen?  What horrible life does he have?  Please.  He was taking un-prescribed medication for ADHD.  That's not called a horrible life, that's called stupid.  He didn't fail at building a life, he failed at being a QB.  There's no hard road ahead of him.  He'll be just fine.  Apparently I have more confidence in Freeman's personal life than you do.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Proof?

Proof of what? The drug policy? That's out there for all to read and it's not for those with a TUE. Proof of what Freeman said was false? I stated that when it first was released in a "statement". It was full of holes, he was never questioned by the media and he was gone. There isn't a thing out there that would make one believe that anything has changed.

So, after a little research, I agree with you....my original thoughts on the Stage 1 policy was not correct. Instead, it is a stage of intervention. What we don't know is what he was abusing. Could very well be alcohol or some type of controlled substance. He claims that he never tested positive for any banned substance. This could mean that he self-reported. However, if in Stage 1 and routinely tested, why did his performance continue to decline? Was he beating the tests? Seems odd to self-report, enter an intervention program and then continue to abuse WITHOUT getting caught. I understand the addiction side to all of this but it just seems that if he self-reported and continued to abuse, it would be obvious that he doesn't have control over his addiction. It would seem then that it would just be a matter of time until he is caught. Again, all of this just doesn't add up. I do however, acknowledge that where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who are you?

Obviously someone who is more intelligent than you

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess you only watched the start of 2013.. but whatever, you're an embarrassment. Great posters like JDub leave, but turds like you me, Youngone me and a few others stick around.

FIFY

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

bucs.jpgraheem-morris-yungry-hat.jpg

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea I have no pity for this guy. He played 5 years and should be set for life. I won't be PC. F*ck Josh Freeman. I hope he blows his cash and ends up having to get a job cutting grass. I won't wish continued drug abuse on him, but I'd love to see his easy street come to a screeeeeching halt.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

I guess you only watched the start of 2013.. but whatever, you're an embarrassment. Great posters like JdudDolorous leave, but turds like you me, Youngone me and a few others stick around.

FIFY

Fixed indeed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I guess you only watched the start of 2013.. but whatever, you're an embarrassment. Great posters like JDub leave, but turds like you me, Youngone me and a few others stick around.

FIFY

No, he had it right.But Milton is still a turd with fingers.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

FIFY

No, he had it right.But Milton is still a turd with fingers.

Very true

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is the problem that I have with Freeman haters. While its obvious that the dude just doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB, the adolescents on this board that pound their chest and claim that he's been garbage from Day 1 are a little too much. Seriously? Freeman was inconsistent. That means he had some good with the bad. Please stop the charade. There were times during his tenure that many pundits considered him one of the best young QB's in the league. He never panned out but you don't get that gloss without some good plays.

Very few of us Freeman haters say he sucked from Day 1.  To take a couple of comments from others and use it to describe all of us is stupid.  The bulk of us acknowledge that he gave us hope of finally having a franchise QB and he practically carried the team in 2010.  That is probably why his fall from grace hurt more than just picking an absolute bust...because he COULD have been the guy had he actually given a shite.  Having said that, dont expect any of us to feel bad for him though, the same way I dont feel bad for any other druggies that flush their potential down the toilet.  Im a firm believer most of the league smokes weed, but they still show up on time and put in the work.  If you cant be a responsible adult, then I refuse to feel bad for you.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ohh Boid.. you’re too cute with your insults.

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

I think we all remember that MiltonMack21 was a huge supporter of both Raheem Morris and Josh Freeman. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who? You mean Freeman....because that's who pulled it.

I have no doubt that Freeman pulled that garbage.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

So, after a little research, I agree with you....my original thoughts on the Stage 1 policy was not correct. Instead, it is a stage of intervention. What we don't know is what he was abusing. Could very well be alcohol or some type of controlled substance. He claims that he never tested positive for any banned substance. This could mean that he self-reported. However, if in Stage 1 and routinely tested, why did his performance continue to decline? Was he beating the tests? Seems odd to self-report, enter an intervention program and then continue to abuse WITHOUT getting caught. I understand the addiction side to all of this but it just seems that if he self-reported and continued to abuse, it would be obvious that he doesn't have control over his addiction. It would seem then that it would just be a matter of time until he is caught. Again, all of this just doesn't add up. I do however, acknowledge that where there is smoke, there is usually fire.

There are some dots I can't connect but, as a general theme, I believe he volunteered for Stage I to potentially avoid a failed test. The "I mistakenly took Ritalin (rather than the Adderall he supposedly had the TUE for)" story never made sense to me along with the rest of that statement which was never challenged. He was a decent QB. Not great and not terrible although he had moments of both. To have dropped to the level he has in the eyes of the league say a lot particularly with the speed it occurred. What it is I am not sure but the narrative fits the profile of a substance abuser.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who are you?

Obviously someone who is more intelligent than you

Well that's a lie.. but at least I know who Boid is, even if he is a dipshit he is recognizable. But, seriously who are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think we all remember that MiltonMack21 was a huge supporter of both Raheem Morris and Josh Freeman.

Also remember I crushed Freeman as well, just like I crushed Greg for being a terrible coach.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

How did you feel about Shaun King?

Please wait…

• jamesh

Participant

Very few of us Freeman haters say he sucked from Day 1.  To take a couple of comments from others and use it to describe all of us is stupid.  The bulk of us acknowledge that he gave us hope of finally having a franchise QB and he practically carried the team in 2010.  That is probably why his fall from grace hurt more than just picking an absolute bust...because he COULD have been the guy had he actually given a **CENSORED**e.  Having said that, dont expect any of us to feel bad for him though, the same way I dont feel bad for any other druggies that flush their potential down the toilet.  Im a firm believer most of the league smokes weed, but they still show up on time and put in the work.  If you cant be a responsible adult, then I refuse to feel bad for you.

After the 2010 season ended, it was pretty much a downward spiral. Sad.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You just don’t let turds sit in the toilet, otherwise it stinks up the whole bathroom.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yea I have no pity for this guy. He played 5 years and should be set for life. I won't be PC. F*ck Josh Freeman. I hope he blows his cash and ends up having to get a job cutting grass. I won't wish continued drug abuse on him, but I'd love to see his easy street come to a screeeeeching halt.

Gee. Did Josh kick your dog and shave your cat? He was a poor NFL QB not a poor human being.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How did you feel about Shaun King?

I didn't like Shaun King, Java, but I disliked Trent the exact same amount.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had stretches of pro-bowl caliber play and smaller stretches of MVP caliber play that went to waste because of the defense. So to say he always sucked is just wrong. He failed himself with the drugs and alcohol but the organization is far from innocent. They did not put the right coaches around or good enough players and there was a large contingent of drug using players that were brought in/re-signed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He had stretches of pro-bowl caliber play and smaller stretches of MVP caliber play that went to waste because of the defense. So to say he always sucked is just wrong. He failed himself with the drugs and alcohol but the organization is far from innocent. They did not put the right coaches around or good enough players and there was a large contingent of drug using players that were brought in/re-signed.

How come the rest of the players didn't fall off the rails like he did? Raheem and Tanard didn't make Mason Foster a druggie.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

How come the rest of the players didn't fall off the rails like he did? Raheem and Tanard didn't make Mason Foster a druggie.

A few of them did. And you can get away with it at other positions, you can't at QB.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

A few of them did. And you can get away with it at other positions, you can't at QB.

Who? List the names... who was Freeman's tambourine man?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

An abuser is an abuser… you can make excuses and causes for him all you want but he’ll keep proving why all of your defense is just a load of crap.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shouldn’t be hard for you to figure out.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Who sent him this downward spiral? Tanard? K2? Dan O? Caddy? EG? Faine? Schiano? McCoy? Rah?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Missed two big ones. Two veteran skill guys when he was younger. One of which everyone was making a big deal that they didn’t re-sign.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

lol

It's amazing the rehab centers and the police gave us a chance to borrow our 53 man roster every Sunday. We owe them big time.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You think every time a player gets in trouble it makes the news? You’re really aren’t that naive are you?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Missed two big ones. Two veteran skill guys when he was younger. One of which everyone was making a big deal that they didn't re-sign.

Kregg Lumpkin and Maurice Stovall.. what do they have to do with Freeman being a lush?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess, you really believe the Bengals released Antonio Bryant because of his knee.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Let me guess, you really believe the Bengals released Antonio Bryant because of his knee.

Let me guess... You really believe Antonio Bryant had any influence on Freeman? He's been gone forever. We should blame Drew Brees for Shawn Merriman taking steroids then.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Youngone gone way off the deepend with his hatred for Freeman.. the lil fella doesn’t have that much hate for the guy who was truly responsible for the mess that Lovie has had to come in and clean up.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You’re trying to tie to one specific person and not realizing it was a culture of drug use over a long stretch of time by a large group of players.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

You're trying to tie to one specific person and not realizing it was a culture of drug use over a long stretch of time by a large group of players.

So Freeman was just being one of the guys right? That's not his fault. Poor Josh.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

America. Where it is always someone else’s fault.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I thought he had the potential to be a gamer too. Damn what an idiot.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly...don't let revisionist idiots with hindsightitis like Doloris and Oxymandias/Illumiturd tell you differently!Those guys are pure troll idiots.  I laugh at their stupidity.  At least I can explain Illumiturds stupidity...he has smoked so much weed he is retarded.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

The guy who said this is calling others idiots :

If the Ravens had Freeman, they might be yearly contenders for the Lombardi.  Flacco, for some reason to me, doesn'tmake me think "great QB". 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!/thread.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Exactly...don't let revisionist idiots with hindsightitis like Doloris and Oxymandias/Illumiturd tell you differently!Those guys are pure troll idiots.  I laugh at their stupidity.  At least I can explain Illumiturds stupidity...he has smoked so much weed he is retarded.

Wait. JC and Milton aren't?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JC and Milton aren’t trolls. JC is a multi-millionaire former football player and Milton is a renowned writer. I know this because I read it on the internet.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JC and Milton aren't trolls. JC is a multi-millionaire former football player and Milton is a renowned writer. I know this because I read it on the internet.

LOL!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

JC and Milton aren't trolls. JC is a multi-millionaire former football player and Milton is a renowned writer. I know this because I read it on the internet.

They play one on TV?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

It is naught but foul wind that issues from sFinkter.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is naught but foul wind that issues from sFinkter.

careful Illuminator, didn't the "sFinkster" get you so work up in another thread you got banned?

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Completely leash trained. Lmao!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Since he isn’t with a NFL organization any longer, maybe Freeman can finally open up that babysitting business SR suggested.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Completely leash trained. Lmao!

I realize that that ^^^is your "go to" type of comment, but the thing is you the one who really needs the leash right?  I mean you need the leash to keep you from being kicked out of a free message board again, because you know, you get mentally crushed by the likes of Boid, right?  I mean, that is why you're still here posting about him, right? He's in your head. You're miffed that he got the best of you? That's what happens to you, right? You come on these boards not to talk football, but to spar with people and then when one of them turns you inside out, like Boid apparently did, you go nutz and get banned . .  but it means so much to you to spar with people on the boards that you just come back under another account, right?now, Illuminator's silly little quip in 3 . .  . 2 . .  1.. . .

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and my Jacquez Green

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Stop following me around, stalker. Your position is precarious to begin with.http://phelpsdunbar.com/vincent-beilman

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

and my Jacquez Green

lol

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

sFinkter is wonderful name for our dear friend , Boid.Also explains the chronic butthurt Dolo left him with. The sFinkter has been abused.

Please wait…

• brycen54

Participant

Boid is French for prolapsed.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Looks like DJ found himself a running buddy.

Please wait…

• gobucs123

Participant

Looks like Milton still hasn’t…

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

Quote from: VinBucFan on May 27, 2014, 12:10:06 PMit is NOT very difficult to limit access to gunsQuote from: VinBucFan on May 27, 2014, 02:07:18 PMit is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun. 

This is one of the funniest things I've read on this site.  The sad thing is it defines Vin perfectly.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Quote from: VinBucFan on May 27, 2014, 12:10:06 PMit is NOT very difficult to limit access to gunsQuote from: VinBucFan on May 27, 2014, 02:07:18 PMit is almost impossible to prevent someone with a mental illness from getting a gun. 

This is one of the funniest things I've read on this site.  The sad thing is it defines Vin perfectly.

lol, except anyone can click on the links to see the true quotes.  Silly Java

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

I just checked them.  They read exactly as he posted them. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

no doubt

Please wait…

• bigbucsfan

Participant

No blue font involved.  I’m not sure how you feel you can deny it when anyone can click the links and see them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

No blue font involved.  I'm not sure how you feel you can deny it when anyone can click the links and see them.

they have my invitation. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's saying it's not very difficult to impose laws and statutes to limit access BUT it'd be impossible to deny everyone with a depression or anxiety disorder access to weapons because then the 2nd amendment yammerers come out in full force.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

He's saying it's not very difficult to impose laws and statutes to limit access BUT it'd be impossible to deny everyone with a depression or anxiety disorder access to weapons because then the 2nd amendment yammerers come out in full force.

right  . . . . .and who is to say which people with "depression and anxiety disorders" are violent etc.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m locking this because DJ and his lil running buddies are mucking it up. Goodbye Freeman, hope you enjoy your drugs, parties and whatever the hell else that cost you a promising career. Also, since I know his dad I hope Josh gets the help he needs.

Please wait…

Viewing 130 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.