Viewing 55 reply threads

• Author

• ccch

Participant

Don't know if one quarterback has ever got 2 HC fired in the same year...If he can set any passing records he may be on to an ancillary record.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/10/31/freeman-misfire-jeopardizes-everyones-job-in-minnesota/

Please wait…

• NotDeadYet

Participant

The Vikings are very much in the 2014 QB sweepstakes…

Please wait…

• Knucknbuc

Participant

Schiano didn’t actually need any help getting fired he could and continue to  do a good job of that all by himself. Who cares about freeman or the Vikings anyways he’s a backup on another team that sucks almost as bad as we do.

Please wait…

• jerseybucsfan

Participant

Freeman could cost us our QB of the future by giving it to Minnesota.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

Well I think Freeman is all on the GM up there anyways. Everything I read said Frzier didn’t want him but the GM was trying to catch lightning in a bottle to cover up the Ponder pick he blew.

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Dumb comment.  Schiano has 13 games this year with no Freeman.  Schaino can blame himself for being fired.Frazier was in trouble before Freeman even showed up.

Please wait…

• Skull and Bones

Participant

Frazier might get fired but it won’t be because of Freeman .  Good reason to fire their GM however.

Please wait…

• warrenfb12

Participant

I thought Frazier didnt want freeman?

Please wait…

• Biff Barker

Participant

Frazier might get fired but it won't be because of Freeman .  Good reason to fire their GM however.

The Vikes were in trouble before but Frasier owns him now regardless.  I always saw Freeman as the quintessential coach killer.  Looks like he may have two GM's and three coaches heads on his mantle by season's end.

Please wait…

• Hate

Participant

Frazier was recently given the dreaded vote of confidence by the GM who may not have a job himself.http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Spielman-on-Fraziers-Future-Quarterback-Situation-and-More/84cccbcb-4204-46bd-ba24-fbf732abb98e

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Joshua Freeturd = The Albatross

Please wait…

• ccch

Participant

Joshua Freeturd = The Albatross

Maybe the Glaziers will realize that Schiano had no shot to win with Freeman. They basically wasted a year and a half with Freeman so realistically next year will be like Schianos 1st year. A guy like Freeman can be a cancer in the clubhouse.

Please wait…

• tatmanfish

Participant

Coach? Is that you? Lmao at actually faulting  freeman for the downfall of schiano.

Please wait…

• XFactor

Participant

Coach? Is that you? Lmao at actually faulting  freeman for the downfall of schiano.

Thought the exact same thing. If it's not the media spreading lies about Schiano it's Freeman's fault. What's the next excuse Greg ccch?

Please wait…

• WHC247

Please both Frazier and Schiano have done enough to get fired on their own.  The Bucs are 0-4 since going to Glennon, 

Please wait…

• gone

Participant

3 HCs actually, not just two.

Dumb comment.  Schiano has 13 games this year with no Freeman.  Schaino can blame himself for being fired.

And Schiano has only played 4 of those 13 games.  And don't think that the whole Freeman drama isn't still having a large impact on the current situation, that boil was festering for a year and more.  Going to take a while for that to fully heal.  Schiano is a bad coach, and will deservedly be fired for that, but not every issue can be laid at his feet.

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Dumb comment.  Schiano has 13 games this year with no Freeman.  Schaino can blame himself for being fired.

And Schiano has only played 4 of those 13 games.  And don't think that the whole Freeman drama isn't still having a large impact on the current situation, that boil was festering for a year and more.  Going to take a while for that to fully heal.  Schiano is a bad coach, and will deservedly be fired for that, but not every issue can be laid at his feet.

I am not saying that Freeman does not have any impact on Schaino getting fired.But the topic title is that Freeman will get Schiano fired which is simply not true.  There are a lot of things that factor into him being fired.  Freeman isn't all to blame.

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Albatross…look it up.

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Albatross...look it up.

Diomedea_epomophora_portrait_-_SE_Tasmania.jpg

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

Albatross...look it up.

A 2 on a par 5, good thing.

I am not saying that Freeman does not have any impact on Schaino getting fired.But the topic title is that Freeman will get Schiano fired which is simply not true.  There are a lot of things that factor into him being fired.  Freeman isn't all to blame.

Freeman isn't getting anyone fired - as noted both in Minnesota and Tampa, the coaches and GMs made their decisions, and did what they could do to win.  Seems pretty obvious others did better (except for Jax - but that is their plan apparently)

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Albatross.

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Albatross.

I know it means a curse.  Just messing around.

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

Albatross.

It is a bird - or a great score on a golf hole.

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Albatross.

It is a bird - or a great score on a golf hole.

It can be used as a metaphor as well.

Please wait…

• DanTurksGhost

Participant

The albatross as a metaphor originated with Samuel Taylor Coleridge’s poem “The Rime of the Ancient Mariner”. If you have a chance, look it up. It is worth your time.

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Newsflash: we aren’t talking about golf.

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

DTG is a smart man.

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

No, and you weren’t talking about football either – and the various assignments for the albatross go back beyond our friend DTG’s assignment – http://voices.yahoo.com/albatross-around-ones-neck-origin-meaning-and-464125.htmland if you can't have fun with crap like this with the main topic on these boards while the bucs go winless there is no point in being here - thanks for playing

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Newsflash: we aren't talking about golf.

19.gif

Please wait…

• youngone

Participant

“Freeman is an albatross, a god damn albatross.”                                                    --- Dolorous Jason                          

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

No, and you weren't talking about football either - and the various assignments for the albatross go back beyond our friend DTG's assignment - http://voices.yahoo.com/albatross-around-ones-neck-origin-meaning-and-464125.htmland if you can't have fun with crap like this with the main topic on these boards while the bucs go winless there is no point in being here - thanks for playing

I think we are all having fun with this except for you. U sound a little mad. Why bro ?

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

"Freeman is an albatross, a god damn albatross."                                                    --- Dolorous Jason                        

That quote belongs as someone's Sig line. Truly inspiring words if I do say so myself.

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

No, and you weren't talking about football either - and the various assignments for the albatross go back beyond our friend DTG's assignment - http://voices.yahoo.com/albatross-around-ones-neck-origin-meaning-and-464125.htmland if you can't have fun with crap like this with the main topic on these boards while the bucs go winless there is no point in being here - thanks for playing

I think we are all having fun with this except for you. U sound a little mad. Why bro ?

Having a blast laughing at posts on this and the insider – why you so mad – or sad?

Please wait…

• youngone

Participant

"Freeman is an albatross, a god damn albatross."                                                    --- Dolorous Jason                        

That quote belongs as someone's Sig line. Truly inspiring words if I do say so myself.

Truly inspiring.

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

Frazier was recently given the dreaded vote of confidence by the GM who may not have a job himself.http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/Spielman-on-Fraziers-Future-Quarterback-Situation-and-More/84cccbcb-4204-46bd-ba24-fbf732abb98e

Ya, I saw that the other day. Speilman said Frazier is safe, but like you mentioned, both of them could get walking papers.

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

Aren’t you one of the posters on this board saying the bucs were losing because of Freeman?  There’s more – lol

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Dbuc u ok ? A little too much of grandpa’s old cough medicine tonight ?

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

Dbuc u ok ? A little too much of grandpa's old cough medicine tonight ?

I am wonderful Dolo – according to sooooo many – and I think you were in the mob – aren’t the bucs supposed to be winning now? 

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

Huh?

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

Good response.

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

You make absolutely no sense , so it was the only response. Take a break . Come back when you can formulate something coherent.  Maybe , in the meantime , go read the Rime of the Ancient Mariner and find out why Freeturd is dragging us down. LOL"Ah! wel-a-day! what evil looksHad I from old and young!Instead of the cross, the albatrossAbout my neck was hung. "

Please wait…

• Richie Cartman

Participant

Cat-Fight13.jpg

Please wait…

• The Anti-Java

Participant

You make absolutely no sense , so it was the only response. Take a break . Come back when you can formulate something coherent.  Maybe , in the meantime , go read the Rime of the Ancient Mariner and find out why Freeturd is dragging us down. LOL"Ah! wel-a-day! what evil looksHad I from old and young!Instead of the cross, the albatrossAbout my neck was hung. "

I thought it was very coherent.  A lot of guys here were saying Freeman was holding the team back.  And now that he is gone, the team still sucks.  So that argument is out the window.

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

See the resemblance to Hemmy , Greg Sciano , and Frazier ?34.jpg

Please wait…

• youngone

Participant

LOL

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

I get it, that’s all you have.  don’t get mad ‘bro’

Please wait…

• GIJoeWasThere

Participant

Well… Anti-Java, according to some Freeman was THE problem…..

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

Well... Anti-Java, according to some Freeman was THE "ONLY" problem.....

I hate it when folks edit my posts without saying something – so I added the “ONLY” part

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

The albatross about your neck is hung,  dbuc.

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

The albatross about your neck is hung,  dbuc.

I have had the 2 on the par 5 Dolo, the wannabe metaphor is all yours… along with Freeman’s departure being the key to buccaneer success…. lmao

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

You have a link to that claim ? That the season was suddenly going to be a success after freeturd wrecked it with 0-3, the forced start of a rookie , and an off-field circus? Find that for us, Mr. GOLFER

Please wait…

• dbucfan

Participant

You mad bro?  You got what you wanted… it just didn’t work out as you anticipated.  Fun game, happy I played along.

Please wait…

• dalbuc

Participant

Well and Freeman is a healthy scratch today. Ugh. Maybe he will just wear a mask on the sidelines for the way he stole $2m from the Vikes.

Please wait…

• Benchwarmer#1

Participant

Freeman wouldn’t have won any games either. This staff would lose every game with Brady or manning, so I'm not expecting much in term or wins from any qb on this team.

Please wait…

• ccch

Participant

Well and Freeman is a healthy scratch today. Ugh. Maybe he will just wear a mask on the sidelines for the way he stole $2m from the Vikes.

Wow...What does that say about Freeman @ProFootballTalk: Per league source, QB Josh Freeman will indeed be inactive today for the Vikings, despite being healthy.

Please wait…

• Dolorous Jason

Participant

You mad bro?  You got what you wanted... it just didn't work out as you anticipated.  Fun game, happy I played along.

No link I see. Your surrender is noted.

Please wait…

Viewing 55 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.