Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 191 reply threads

• Author

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

“The governor and the mayor and the senators out there,(Portland Oregon) they’re afraid of these people. That’s the reason they don’t want us to help them. They’re afraid. I really believe they’re actually maybe even physically afraid of these people – because what they’re doing is incredible.We didn’t just go there. This wasn’t like it started right away. We went there after 51 days. We said, “We can’t let that happen anymore.” But these are anarchists. And the politicians out there, yes, they’re weak, but they’re afraid of these people. They’re actually afraid of these people. And that’s why they say, “We don’t want the federal government helping.”How about Chicago? Would you say they need help after this weekend? Do you know the numbers? Did you hear the numbers? Many, many shot. Many, many killed. I’m not talking about one, two. Was it 18 people killed? I think more than that. And you add it up over the summer – this is worse than Afghanistan, by far. This is worse than anything anyone has ever seen. All run by the same liberal Democrats. And you know what? If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell. And we’re not going to let it go to hell.Thank you very much, everybody”

Remain intimately at the heart of experience.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Bwahahaha

Such a cult member

Did you see the turnout in response to the disclosure that Trump sent toy soldiers in?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Trump created this dystopia and now threatens that Biden will make it worse?

Lmfao

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Fire:

Do you live near Portland??

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

And you add it up over the summer – this is worse than Afghanistan, by far. This is worse than anything anyone has ever seen.

Lol. What a joke.

Could he be any more overdramatic and pathetic with this obvious fabrication?

If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell.

Tens of millions of people unemployed, with many of them having their lifelines ready to be severed in a few days. The worst economy in decades, with it most likely getting worse in the next 30-60 days. The worst unemployment in decades. Nationwide protests. Riots. Worst racial tensions in modern history. Poorly handled pandemic.

Newsflash Don…the whole country has already gone to shit…on your watch.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Fire:

Do you live near Portland??

Yes but I live in the burbs…

We don’t need the Gestapo here… it is only adding kerosene to the fire, not law and order.

Plenty of morons in the crowd of protestors stirring shit up.

They aren’t left. They aren’t right… just scum looking to stir shit up.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Glad you are not in the chaos.

I agree they are scum,

but they need to be reigned in.

Imagine if they were in your neighborhood.

You would want it stopped.

51 days is a long time to allow civil disobedience to continue.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Allowed isn’t the right word when 98% of it is peaceful assembly/protest.

Should we send the Gestapo to Catholic Churches to stop pedophilia?

Whatever happened to limited federal government? If Obama did this, heads would roll.

• ISLAND BUCS

Participant

Opps

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Nothing has changed. Congress has done nothing.

Don’t like the protestors?

Don’t like the rioters?

Call your right-wing congressman and demand they make real change.

Amash put forth a good bill. Omar put forth a bill regarding federal police intervention.

Get rid of McConnell… or expect more of this…

It isn’t going to be brushed under the rug. Police reform needs to happen, even if it takes waiting out the eventual ejection of the Trump GOP from Congress.

Hopefully McGrath beats McConnell too

• Biggs3535

Participant

That’s pretty convenient how and when political affiliations matter.

• Anonymous

Inactive

White people on the right, including the President, seem to cling to this whole “violent Antifa” thing as a way to discount the underlying issue of racism.

There are numerous example posed here in the Cove of right side Trump supporters engaging in violence or trying to stoke violence. I am suppose they exist but I haven’t read an article here showing an actual “Antifa” person violently attacking or killing someone during these protests.

Somehow though this remains the narrative (shocking lol). Maybe that’s because the President and people on the right want a boogeyman (fictitious or otherwise) rather than deal with CV or Russia or polls or even ongoing protests?

Who knows but there are several videos here of Portland protests growing dramatically once it was discovered that Trumpian “secret police” were arresting people

A big part of the expanded protests are MOMS, maybe they are secretly Antifa 😀

• Anonymous

Inactive

That’s pretty convenient how and when political affiliations matter.

Nothing says Antifa like a Wall of Moms!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Antifa bitches killing people in Portland!

Damn, look at that scooter!!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

ANTIFA is everywhere?

All bad can be blamed on ANTIFA.

Trump’s poll numbers are ANTIFA!

• Biggs3535

Participant

ANTIFA is everywhere?

Do you two ladies realize you’re the only ones talking about Antifa in this thread?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Then who are you false attributing the vandalism to…?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Antifa attacks again!!

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh wait. Suburban moms (the demo Trump needs)

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trump will keep sending toy soldiers and his drones will scream “anarchists must be stopped”

Lmao

It’s like the church/bible event taught not even a single lesson

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The last gasps of a desperate man

• Biggs3535

Participant

Look at that wall of moms

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

ANTIFA is everywhere?

Do you two ladies realize you’re the only ones talking about Antifa in this thread?

• Biggs3535

Participant

This may surprise you, Mr. Cronkite, but I didn’t label the YouTube video. I don’t give a shit what you call those animals who assaulted the septuagenarians.

More violence from the peaceful wall of moms:

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, I don’t know if your “conversing” or “mocking” but your post is a non-sequitor, right?

The discussion in the thread is about Trump
      Messaging on Portland. It’s the messaging that led to the jokes about Antifa (because it’s a largely fake claim). You even pointed that out (as only you can lol)

You then came back with a video presumably about violence. No one disagrees there’s been violence and that it’s bad. (I didn’t know the video said Antifa. I had to open it to see what you were referring to.)

It doesn’t have to say Antifa though It’s does not disprove that Trumps messaging (war-like violence) is misleading to say there is olence (ie nonseq), especially when much of it comes from Trumps actions sending in the goons. And no one said it’s ALL WALL OF MOMS. They actually join after the disclosure of federal troops anyway. The point of moms is trying to de-escalate and protect PEACEFUL PROTESTING ….in other words doing the work of a REAL President

And that’s not even accounting for the fact that you profess to be a Libertarian … but support federal police power??

The point of the thread is that so many of you Trumpettes take Trumps messaging as true even when he is repeatedly proven wrong. The protests across the country always have thugs ON BOTH SIDES but Trump intentionally tried to dismiss them as “Antifa” and in multiple cases – just like Portland – SELF SERVINGLY MADE THE PROTESTS WORSE EITH HIS WORDS HIS FAKE BIBLE AND HOS GROTESQUE USE OF FEDERAL POWER.

HE DID ALL THET BRCAUSE ITS SERVES HIS POLITICAL INTERESTS

They wouldn’t work though if people like IB weren’t all so eager to play along

• Biggs3535

Participant

Buggsy, I don’t know if your “conversing” or “mocking” but your post is a non-sequitor, right?

Messaging on Portland. It’s the messaging that led to the jokes about Antifa (because it’s a largely fake claim). You even pointed that out (as only you can lol)

You then came back with a video presumably about violence. No one disagrees there’s been violence and that it’s bad. (I didn’t know the video said Antifa. I had to open it to see what you were referring to.)

It doesn’t have to say Antifa though It’s does not disprove that Trumps messaging (war-like violence) is misleading to say there is olence (ie nonseq), especially when much of it comes from Trumps actions sending in the goons. And no one said it’s ALL WALL OF MOMS. They actually join after the disclosure of federal troops anyway. The point of moms is trying to de-escalate and protect PEACEFUL PROTESTING ….in other words doing the work of a REAL President

And that’s not even accounting for the fact that you profess to be a Libertarian … but support federal police power??

The point of the thread is that so many of you Trumpettes take Trumps messaging as true even when he is repeatedly proven wrong. The protests across the country always have thugs ON BOTH SIDES but Trump intentionally tried to dismiss them as “Antifa” and in multiple cases – just like Portland – SELF SERVINGLY MADE THE PROTESTS WORSE EITH HIS WORDS HIS FAKE BIBLE AND HOS GROTESQUE USE OF FEDERAL POWER.

So, orange man bad? I had no idea. Thanks for clearing that up, as only you can.

You can attempt to run from your Wall of Moms nonsense, Mr. Cronkite. Unfortunately for you, anybody that doesn’t have their head up the TDS Twittersphere’s ass knows it’s horseshit.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, they don’t have to have TDS … but they do have to be able to read this thread

It’s not “orange man bad”

It’s Floyd, which opened a powder kegs

It’s then Trump CHOOSING to pander to people in his base:

Shooters for looters
      Law & order
      Antifa war bogus nonsense
      Bible & gas incident
      Federal troops to Portland

In short to throw gas on things FOR POLLITIAL GAIN

this thread is LITERALLY a cultish Trumpette IB parroting the above referenced gas throwing

“Orange man bad” and TDS is just a way to avoiding addressing the issue

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just to highlight the lunacy “wall of moms” is called that because they tried to create a wall between peaceful protestors and federal troops

To reference them you’re actually admitting one of Trumps mistakes (federal troops – now being pulled out by the way) because the wall of moms doesn’t essentially exist but as a reaction to the federal troops***

*** if you use Google you can see that WofM just became affiliated with BLM something the founder (Bev Barnum)did not want Presumably because they were forged to be in between

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy –

And you add it up over the summer – this is worse than Afghanistan, by far. This is worse than anything anyone has ever seen.

Lol. What a joke.

Could he be any more overdramatic and pathetic with this obvious fabrication?

If Biden got in, that would be true for the country. The whole country would go to hell.

Tens of millions of people unemployed, with many of them having their lifelines ready to be severed in a few days. The worst economy in decades, with it most likely getting worse in the next 30-60 days. The worst unemployment in decades. Nationwide protests. Riots. Worst racial tensions in modern history. Poorly handled pandemic.

Newsflash Don…the whole country has already gone to shit…on your watch.

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Wall of C***s

The same deranged LoserDems that protested on Day 1 in their stupid pink knit hats, and had their phony “science” marches too.

“Standing up to tyranny”… when the LoserDems are the tyranny. :-)

“b******s”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Awwww, cyber hugs now available

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

Antifa attacks again!!

LoserDem mayors not doing their job– in order to try to make the Federal Gov’t (Trump) look bad.

Most of America realizes this.

LoserCNN and LoserMSNBC running cover for the tyrant LoserLeft.

• Anonymous

Inactive

in order to try to make the Federal Gov’t (Trump) look bad.

Try?

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

That Trump guy is balls deep in your dome..

• Anonymous

Inactive

Creative

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Triggered

• Anonymous

Inactive

Triggered

If you look at some of the other Trumpettes posts here, triggered gibberish might be the best thing.

Lol. It’s basically

1. Post on a topic

2. Angry Trumpette name calling lol

3. Angry Trumpette name calling.

4. Trumpettes hug each other

5. Try again on topic

6. “TDS!!!!”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Nobody will take me up on the bet

😥

• Biggs3535

Participant

• TheChronicHotAir

Participant

LoserDems still throwing tantrums…

:-P

• FireLicht2020

Participant

That pesky Wall of Moms is at it again:

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/protesters-return-streets-parks-portland-oregon-72264606

Let’s see how the story shakes out with the perpetrators…

One man arrested from Tulsa? Don’t forget that there are instigators from all walks of life that are only there to fan the flames.

• spartan

Participant

So how things going up Portland way now that the Gestapo have left? Not very well I hear!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The Gestapo was there to protect a federal building, right?

Which way is it?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So how things going up Portland way now that the Gestapo have left? Not very well I hear!

Its great. Love where I live. Love the passion we have for equal rights. Its great living here.

Does it frustrate me when I see violence from (alleged) protestors? Of course. Just as police brutality, doubled down with MORE police brutality frustrates me.

I think there is a ton to STILL be upset about, yet our do nothing Congress (both sides) can’t even get rid of qualified immunity?

Justice has not been delivered. People have a right to protest Trump’s ineptitude, or police brutality, or racism, or all the things that have boiled to the surface from the absolute worst (person) president in our nation’s great history.

He’s a con man, conning the gullible.

At this point anyone that defend him with a straight face is either brainwashed, or your moral compass is wack…

He is the EPITOME of a elite ruling class, shady business, mafioso, arrogant and corrupt politician as you could ever have.

He is the WORST and UGLIEST part of politics.

• Biggs3535

Participant

That Wall of Moms is feisty.

• spartan

Participant

Its great. Love where I live. Love the passion we have for equal rights. Its great living here.

Does it frustrate me when I see violence from (alleged) protestors? Of course. Just as police brutality, doubled down with MORE police brutality frustrates me.

I think there is a ton to STILL be upset about, yet our do nothing Congress (both sides) can’t even get rid of qualified immunity?

Justice has not been delivered. People have a right to protest Trump’s ineptitude, or police brutality, or racism, or all the things that have boiled to the surface from the absolute worst (person) president in our nation’s great history.

He’s a con man, conning the gullible.

At this point anyone that defend him with a straight face is either brainwashed, or your moral compass is wack…

He is the EPITOME of a elite ruling class, shady business, mafioso, arrogant and corrupt politician as you could ever have.

He is the WORST and UGLIEST part of politics.

The great thing about the 1st amendment is that it allows you to have an opinion.

The great thing about an opinion is that it is not always right :)

I personally think Trump is an egotistical ass, but he has IMO done some good thinks and even n more, he is the legally chosen President. Therefore to pull out all the stops to get rid of him because you didn’t like the result is the height of petulance and hypocrisy. After all, are you honestly saying the alternative would have been any better?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Huh? Pull out all the stops? Impeachment was a kangaroo court…

But all the same, the way to beat him is to vote. Protesting is great too, but to me it is meaningless unless you vote.

Speaking of voting, Trump is of course trying to scare people out of voting by mail during a pandemic.

Absolute thug of a dictator that would sabotage the USPS to win an election.

• Anonymous

Inactive

he is the legally chosen President. Therefore to pull out all the stops to get rid of him because you didn’t like the result is the height of petulance and hypocrisy.

Perhaps the dumbest thing posted here? Maybe I am just misunderstanding the “pull out all stops” ?

Democracy is democracy, except when you don’t like it? He was voted in, accept it, but don’t try to vote him out?

You’re suggesting the racial justice protests are not legit?

Just weird no matter what I attribute to that phrase

Trump is an EPIC BUFOON

His Presidency has been a true low point in the history of the country and that’s without getting to the loss of lives and Economic devastation that’s a direct result of his choice to hyper politicize a virus

People should be doing everything they can legally do to get him out of office. Property damage and violence has no place in peaceful protesting, but neither is it representative of the larger protest that have been going on for months. It’s just something for Trump supporters to focus on as a way of ignoring the underlying problems that have existed for more than a century. It’s a way for right leaning people, some of which are just flat out racist, to just dismissAn entire movement because the alternative would be to admit a role in the problems

• Anonymous

Inactive

The lesson that will come from this period of time is that we have an entire segment of the population overcome with confirmation bias. People who actually ignore the reality in the world to create their own version by living in an echo chamber of alt right ideology.

Why do you think Trump is so heavily dependent on Facebook?

I am sure people do the same on the far left but people on the right are the target (“fake news”) now and it’s beyond any reasonable question that many succumb, some willingly, to a fake world presented to them by Hannity, Shapiro etc, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO RACE

• Anonymous

Inactive

To my post above, this thread starts with this messaging from Trump, happily repeated here by a Trumpette

“The governor and the mayor and the senators out there,(Portland Oregon) they’re afraid of these people. That’s the reason they don’t want us to help them. They’re afraid. I really believe they’re actually maybe even physically afraid of these people

Most of the right leaning posts here emphasize lawless actions. Not one addresses the underlying issues of police and race? Could be wrong. Didn’t re-read every post

THEY ARE AFRAID?

Lol. No, theY EMPATHIZE.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is Trump messaging form the very first days of the Floyd protests

But these are anarchists

Tiny sample, obviously, but on these boards the posts of news accounts of alt-right to white supremacist action Are much more prevalent, right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go back through each national race event and you will see the INTENTIONAL DEFLECTION FOR RIGHT MEDIA.

Floyd – Candace Owens

Brooks – “Antifa burned Wendy’s”

Arbery- “he was a thief”

Portland – “anarchists”

More than that, but all the same type. So for comparison, is there even a single thread here from a Trumper sympathizing with the victims or protestors?

How about just a SINGLE post?

The race problem in this country has existed for its entire history

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

This country would be so much better if we stop listening to Liberals.

• Anonymous

Inactive

That mindset is part of the problem because you can’t do that in a Republic

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

No, it’s the solution. We have a problem now because people have listened to Liberals. I see no reason to stop them from talking, have at it. But policies should never be made based on their opinions.

• Anonymous

Inactive

No, it’s the solution. We have a problem now because people have listened to Liberals. I see no reason to stop them from talking, have at it. But policies should never be made based on their opinions.

No offense but it should be obvious by the very nature of our government (and by the complete shit show happening today) that that approach doesn’t work, especially not when your view is the distinct minority.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao… censorship from XV… he is fine living in a fascist country as long as the libtards are silenced.

Don’t forget our bet little guy…

• Biggs3535

Participant

• Biggs3535

Participant

The infamous Wall of Moms were at it again last night:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/riot-declared-portland-second-night/

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lol

Go back through each national race event and you will see the INTENTIONAL DEFLECTION FOR RIGHT MEDIA.

Floyd – Candace Owens

Arbery- “he was a thief”

Portland – “anarchists”

More than that, but all the same type. So for comparison, is there even a single thread here from a Trumper sympathizing with the victims or protestors?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Right on cue

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dealmaker-congress-coronavirus/2020/08/09/8a5b13c0-da52-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html

The flaw is a) nothing gets done and b) Liberals ignore you when in power

Legislatively speaking Trump is probably top 5 most ineffective Presidents in history. Maybe top 3 precisely because he agrees with you lol

• Anonymous

Inactive

Btw, for all the Trumpettes here, your children and grandchildren will grow up in a MUCH more liberal America, maybe even socialist.

And it’s no stretch to say your support of Trump’s approach is one of the reasons. Anyone living in America over the last 100 years sees that America is a pendulum. It always swings back. In this instance though, Trump swung it so far one way it may break on the other side lol

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

No offense but it should be obvious by the very nature of our government (and by the complete shit show happening today) that that approach doesn’t work, especially not when your view is the distinct minority.

What do you mean? People have been listening to liberals… that’s how we got into this situation. If we stop putting emotion into policy, things will get better. In other words, ignore Liberals. Why is 2+2 too hard for you?

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Lmfao… censorship from XV… he is fine living in a fascist country as long as the libtards are silenced.

Don’t forget our bet little guy…

I didn’t say anything about silencing them. I specifically said to make sure they speak. Is that how your mind works? Must be. A conservative says something… you pretend they said something different, then you get upset. I think you’re proving my point.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Right on cue

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-dealmaker-congress-coronavirus/2020/08/09/8a5b13c0-da52-11ea-809e-b8be57ba616e_story.html

The flaw is a) nothing gets done and b) Liberals ignore you when in power

Legislatively speaking Trump is probably top 5 most ineffective Presidents in history. Maybe top 3 precisely because he agrees with you lol

See, now you’ve proved my point. You’re listening to WaPo. Stop doing that. You need to ignore people like that.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Btw, for all the Trumpettes here, your children and grandchildren will grow up in a MUCH more liberal America, maybe even socialist.

And it’s no stretch to say your support of Trump’s approach is one of the reasons. Anyone living in America over the last 100 years sees that America is a pendulum. It always swings back. In this instance though, Trump swung it so far one way it may break on the other side lol

You are going to be so upset when Trump wins in November, aren’t you?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Look… there is a good chance the GOP loses the Senate and the White House…

When THAT happens, then you can start to blame them for everything again.

Until then, take some fucking ownership.

• jbear

Participant

Look at that wall of moms

Good call Biggs. I would have thought that Verge would understand that if you support violence it will eventually come back to haunt you. Verge and Fire… you earned this one.

Crazy that a guy as intelligent as Verge thinks he is can’t seem to get his head around the idea that calling the protesters Mom’s is a good freaking idea if you’re trying to make the protesters sound sweet. Duh… Just the veracity with which verge gobbled up that Mom’s stuff is insanity. I guess he’s never heard of propaganda unless the bad guys are doin it? And besides that, Any Mom worth listening to on anything would be wearing a danged clean shirt! And where are the kids anyhow?

If a person were objective they would probably at least watch these Mom’s videos and consider it at least possible that protest leaders went around with a bunch of looted yellow shirts for anyone of the correct gender and got this mom’s bullshit started. I mean just objectively what are the odds that this is an organic suburban mom’s protest against all things Trump? and what are the odds it has nothing to do with any existing protesters or in any way was intended to legitimize the protesters? NO way says Verge. The depths to which this guy will stoop to to try to convince people that we need democrats to save us is taking humanity to new lows and that really is saying something.

Hatred and bigotry is ugly stuff and Verge and Fire are just as much a part of it as any Trump supporter.

• jbear

Participant

LOL! And you see this and still defend violent protests and support tongue in cheek, the violence by insisting that it doesn’t exist.

This is you once again pretending to be reasonable and rational while forgetting that reasonable and rational people don’t hope for the end of civilization. Whoops!

“And now you’ll likely get socialism…. hahahahahahAHAHAHAHA! But I hate socialism…. I’m a very rational middle of the road moderate… I’m not one of those crazy people.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Why is 2+2 too hard for you?

The Trumpian signature

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Why is 2+2 too hard for you?

The Trumpian signature

It is. We are forced to keep reminding Libtards that the answer is 4, not 22.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I always chuckle at the libtard insult… when conservitard flows so much better

🤔

• Anonymous

Inactive

🤔

Insecurity

• jbear

Participant

Sounds like we agree on something. So my question for you is, what do we do about it? Seeing as you and I are both lifelong republicans we must both be about as against socialism as we can be.

If you are as you’ve said you are, not for Socialsim, what is your plan of attack? How can we fight against this impending doom?

I’m deadly serious…. taking you at your word again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

still defend violent protests and support tongue in cheek, the violence by insisting that it doesn’t exist.

This ^^^ is a great example of just flat out making shit up to argue against lmao

Holy

Troll-y

Batman

• Anonymous

Inactive

Just to clown JavaBear

Property damage and violence has no place in peaceful protesting, but neither is it representative of the larger protest that have been going on for months.

“ Violence has no place”

“It’s not REPRESENTATIVE”

For the dimwitted, “not representative” means it exists

Lmao

Holy Troll-y Java Bear

(For the extra dimwitted 😂 – responding to this kind of fiction post (singular) is “boring” but not discussing free speech etc)

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

🤔

They do. Does that upset you? It should… because it shows how ignorant you are.

I mean, you do realize that conservatives didn’t start calling Liberals “Libturds” until the Liberals starting calling conservatives racists, bigots, etc. Your side started the name calling, but I understand how upset you people are because you’re soft. You need your safe space. What coloring book would you like me to send you when Harris loses her Presidential run?

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Lol

Floyd – Candace Owens

Arbery- “he was a thief”

Portland – “anarchists”

LOL… did you just quote your own post? What a loser.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Here’s how stupid the Liberals are… Harris ran for the nomination and NO ONE wanted her. NOW, she’s running for President, and you all love her. Wow, you people are so stupid.

• Anonymous

Inactive

If there is one thing that has become plainly obvious through the Trump years it’s that Trumpettes have mastered projection

I understand how upset you people are because you’re soft. You need your safe space.

There are literally dozens of posts here — including right now – with Trumpettes crying and holding each other over opinions expressed on a football message board.

Trumpettes cry about “fake news” but rely on actual fake news all the time. Trumpettes call people “snowflakes” while crying about information posted they crushed Trump or they crushed their world view.

If you look at these threads, “soft” and “soy boys” and “bastard” and “racist POS” are all comments posted by Trumpettes, most often as a response to some post.

You guys just undercut your own claim repeatedly. If you weren’t actually the real “snowflakes” you would care about some opposing view to the point that you just abs fin the topic in favor of the names lol

####

Any of you want to take a bet to prove that I am right? lol

I am happy to explain and watch you lose 😕😂

Or, are you too “soft?”

(Crickets)

• jbear

Participant

Just to clown JavaBear

Property damage and violence has no place in peaceful protesting, but neither is it representative of the larger protest that have been going on for months.

“ Violence has no place”

“It’s not REPRESENTATIVE”

For the dimwitted, “not representative” means it exists

Lmao

Holy Troll-y Java Bear

(For the extra dimwitted 😂 – responding to this kind of fiction post (singular) is “boring” but not discussing free speech etc)

What does not representative mean exactly ding dong? I found this on google since you seem to be so fond of parsing your words in your own defense.

Not representative: such as. a: Not serving as a typical or characteristic example.

It’s clear from this description that you cling to the narrative that Portland protesters are 90% peaceful. Many others don’t see the protests in the same way you choose to view them. If a person views the protests as 60% violent, wouldn’t that make the violent protesters representative of the protests? On that same line of thinking, wouldn’t a person who viewed the protests as violent in nature consider a person who claims they aren’t to be supporting the violence by claiming that they aren’t violent?

I don’t mind you being against me, in fact I wouldn’t have it any other way but calling me a troll every time you don’t like something I say is pretty snowflake of you.

• jbear

Participant

Sounds like we agree on something. So my question for you is, what do we do about it? Seeing as you and I are both lifelong republicans we must both be about as against socialism as we can be.

If you are as you’ve said you are, not for Socialsim, what is your plan of attack? How can we fight against this impending doom?

I’m deadly serious…. taking you at your word again.

I hate to quote myself but I really would love some comfort from a life long republican….. please Verge, hold me? make me feel better about the world? lol

But seriously, you’ve made a lot of claims about your beliefs and not supporting the socialists. I’d love to find some common ground with you.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I don’t mind you being against me, in fact I wouldn’t have it any other way but calling me a troll every time you don’t like something I say is pretty snowflake of you

WTH

I am not against you. Get over yourself. Good grief that’s silly

I say you are trolling – abs I actually quote your words – when you (repeatedly) post fiction. When you take the words that were actually posted and ignore them in favor of your completely bogus and fake twist.

It’s not that complicated and it’s obvious. It’s a waste of time. Obviously I don’t say there was no violence and I certainly didn’t celebrate it lol.

Saying those two things is trolling and, frankly, absurd because the words are right there to read.

😂

• Biggs3535

Participant

Here’s how stupid the Liberals are… Harris ran for the nomination and NO ONE wanted her. NOW, she’s running for President, and you all love her. Wow, you people are so stupid.

Case and point:

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’m not super big on Harris’ track record but I like the pick because she is a pitbull…

Also, people change over time. Just look at Trump who went from liberal to well… a tyrant alt-right goon.

Harris is a strong PICK. She’s already loosened (take note here IB, loose vs lose) her stance on marijuana for example.

I agree tho, her “tough on crime” isn’t super excited given my political beliefs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is actually very easy and it’s a point I have made repeatedly about Trump and Trumpettes

People like Bernie and AOC are ELEVATED by people like Trump. Just look at how the power and stature of BLM has GROWN under Trump

The basic concept that all the Trumpettes here cannot seems to grasp is that in a REPUBLIC the minority position has recourse. So, if for example, you deny the role of slavery, the need for Civil Rights, you will have your white-dominant America for a few generations, but only while “dooming” your kids or grandkids to a different America

If you become the party of corporations and you support drug companies and health care companies to the detriment of citizens, you may stay in power a little longer but you are virtually assuring Obamacare

To this last point, the TRUMP GOP is TRYING TO destroy Obamacare by lawsuit. Everyone knows that. It’s a great plan IF YOU PULL IT OFF … but what Halle s if/when Trump loses and/or the GOP loses the Senate?

If you REPEATEDLY call immigrants criminals and you ignore the OBVIOUS BENEFIT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO MOSTLY WHITE-Owned corporations while blaming the illegal immigrant worker …. then you are only elevating the pro-immigrant movement because your actions are so obviously unfair.

This is why I have posted many times that AIC exists because of Trump.

Last point: don’t take my words for it take the words of the Trumpettes here on the Cove because they make the point for me (Buggsy will like that). Two easy examples

1. Buggsy and Schiano had a debate about unemployment lol. In that debate Buggsy reference the illegal labor that was presumably driving down pricing. It was the laborers fault, not the most likely white GC who hired them to install the flooring

2. There have been historically hilarious debates here about Nazis being a “socialist”. Where ever one comes down on that lunacy, why did the Nazi party BRAND as “socialists?” Because of the perceived INEQUITABLE treatment of the German working class. That’s precisely what’s happening today. That’s why Bernie and Trump are both elevated and why there’s actually overlap in their voters. Populist Trump appeals to those unhappy workers by promising things he could never deliver (“Bring back coal!”). Socialist Bernie promises them a new system.

The point is that they are treated unfairly because the Congress favors corporations so obviously.

######

So the answer is to ignore the fear you are actually being sold because that fear-based approach may work if you can elect Trumps continuously, but once you fail to do so …. it will all be wiped away FOR GOOD…and you (Trumpettes) will actually he to blame.

• jbear

Participant

This is actually very easy and it’s a point I have made repeatedly about Trump and Trumpettes

People like Bernie and AOC are ELEVATED by people like Trump. Just look at how the power and stature of BLM has GROWN under Trump

The basic concept that all the Trumpettes here cannot seems to grasp is that in a REPUBLIC the minority position has recourse. So, if for example, you deny the role of slavery, the need for Civil Rights, you will have your white-dominant America for a few generations, but only while “dooming” your kids or grandkids to a different America

If you become the party of corporations and you support drug companies and health care companies to the detriment of citizens, you may stay in power a little longer but you are virtually assuring Obamacare

To this last point, the TRUMP GOP is TRYING TO destroy Obamacare by lawsuit. Everyone knows that. It’s a great plan IF YOU PULL IT OFF … but what Halle s if/when Trump loses and/or the GOP loses the Senate?

If you REPEATEDLY call immigrants criminals and you ignore the OBVIOUS BENEFIT OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION TO MOSTLY WHITE-Owned corporations while blaming the illegal immigrant worker …. then you are only elevating the pro-immigrant movement because your actions are so obviously unfair.

This is why I have posted many times that AIC exists because of Trump.

Last point: don’t take my words for it take the words of the Trumpettes here on the Cove because they make the point for me (Buggsy will like that). Two easy examples

1. Buggsy and Schiano had a debate about unemployment lol. In that debate Buggsy reference the illegal labor that was presumably driving down pricing. It was the laborers fault, not the most likely white GC who hired them to install the flooring

2. There have been historically hilarious debates here about Nazis being a “socialist”. Where ever one comes down on that lunacy, why did the Nazi party BRAND as “socialists?” Because of the perceived INEQUITABLE treatment of the German working class. That’s precisely what’s happening today. That’s why Bernie and Trump are both elevated and why there’s actually overlap in their voters. Populist Trump appeals to those unhappy workers by promising things he could never deliver (“Bring back coal!”). Socialist Bernie promises them a new system.

The point is that they are treated unfairly because the Congress favors corporations so obviously.

######

So the answer is to ignore the fear you are actually being sold because that fear-based approach may work if you can elect Trumps continuously, but once you fail to do so …. it will all be wiped away FOR GOOD…and you (Trumpettes) will actually he to blame.

I appreciate the thought out response however, all you told me here is that it will be Trumpers fault and that it’s also due to helping corporations.

I want to know what we can do right now to fight against socialism? I like the low corporate tax rate, I think it brings jobs and money back to the U.S. A big part of standing up against socialism for me is to stand for capitalism. Because most of our lives are pretty great because of it. What can I do right now to fight against anti capitalist socialism which you and I are both against? Will it just go away if we elect Biden? Do we even need to fight? Can we even win if we do fight it?

• jbear

Participant

I’m not super big on Harris’ track record but I like the pick because she is a pitbull…

Also, people change over time. Just look at Trump who went from liberal to well… a tyrant alt-right goon.

Harris is a strong PICK. She’s already loosened (take note here IB, loose vs lose) her stance on marijuana for example.

I agree tho, her “tough on crime” isn’t super excited given my political beliefs.

If I’m a Democrat I like the idea of her on stage with Trump. I think she could get the better of him. Unfortunately for Dems, Trump will be on the stage with Biden who I’d be less sure of in a debate with Trump.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I appreciate the thought out response however, all you told me here is that it will be Trumpers fault and that it’s also due to helping corporations.

I want to know what we can do right now to fight against socialism

If that’s what you took from it lol

What can be done right now is to not ignore the interests of the minorities that are being sold “socialism” as an alternative

People flock to “socialism” when “capitalism” (actually corporate socialism) is killing them

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear

big part of standing up against socialism for me is to stand for capitalism.

Do US drug companies exist under the principles of capitalism?

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear

Does the gun industry exist in capitalism or corporate socialism

The GOP as ward of the gun industry actually blocked any meaningful gun reform after dozens of six year olds were gunned down at Sandy Hook

To your point against stopping socialism, how do you think the majority interests of Democrats will respond to having their gun safety interests ignored for decades if/when they are in power?

This highlights the folly of a minority trying to artificially control majority interests … in a REPUBLIC

• Anonymous

Inactive

@JBear – here’s the proof of my point

This is a VP candidate saying she would support the last device used by a minority party ….

This would be very dumb, but it’s the result of the “never compromise” approach that now permeates a government run by extremes

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Case and point:

Exactly. It’s just proof that the Democrat party literally has no true platform or ideology. They just take what the Republican’s say, bastardize it, then take the opposite side. Their followers just go along with it.

Remember that David Hogg kid. I saw a Twitter post of his back in March saying that Tik Tok should be banned… but once Trump said it, he switched gears. It’s so typical of the leftist party.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Does somebody wanna tell him…?

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

@JBear

big part of standing up against socialism for me is to stand for capitalism.

Do US drug companies exist under the principles of capitalism?

They should. The ONLY reason… and there really is only ONE, that the healthcare industry is so out of whack, is because people are lazy/spoiled. That’s it. That’s the only one. There is no other reason. If people got off their fat lazy aszzes and make better life decisions, they’d be a lot healthier. There wouldn’t be anywhere the number of diabetes patients, no where near the number of heart disease, liver disease, etc. The people caused the problem. Why should drug companies or the government bail them out? I thought Democrats believed in science. This is literally Darwinism… survival of the fittest.

Certainly, there are people with non-dietary conditions. People who get cancer from just bad luck and what not. But, just imagine how much less money a national healthcare plan would be if people took more responsibility for themselves.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

That what, your side is full of morons? Dude, believe me, I already know this.

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

I’ll let you in on a little secret…

…your side is full of morons too.

And, those that constantly do their soapbox routine of “my side good…your side bad” are the biggest morons of them all.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

I’ll let you in on a little secret…

…your side is full of morons too.

And, those that constantly do their soapbox routine of “my side good…your side bad” are the biggest morons of them all.

Let me let you on a little secret, what you said isn’t a secret. I know there’s morons on both sides. Here’s the difference, my side wants nothing to do with our morons… the so called “alt-right”. We don’t make any policies they suggest or want. That said, the quantity of those morons is greatly exaggerated in the media.

The Left though, it’s obvious that their morons are in great numbers. Socialists, see “The Squad” as an example, are growing in this country. Policies everyday are being made to support their agenda. The constant pandering towards black people in rampant throughout the party. Let me let you in on another little secret… white liberals don’t care about black people. They’re actually lying to you. Nothing will change. It can’t. If it does, they’ll risk losing the black vote.

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

Let me let you on a little secret, what you said isn’t a secret.

Oh, I know.

I know there’s morons on both sides. Here’s the difference, my side wants nothing to do with our morons… the so called “alt-right”.

Uh huh…

Oh, wait. My bad, buddy.

I didn’t realize you were doing one of those “my side good, your side bad” speeches.

You may proceed.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Shaun King?

It’s just proof that the Democrat party literally has no true platform or ideology.

• Anonymous

Inactive

s. Here’s the difference, my side wants nothing to do with our morons… the so called “alt-right”. We don’t make any policies they suggest or want.

How can a Trump supporter say that?

There’s a wall being built to keep out “murders” and a national anti-science movement that has led to 160k deaths, a national protest where your “we don’t listen to them” side is Trump speaking about shooting looters, “heritage” and “monuments” and using federal troops to gas civilians.

Yesterday, your guy furthered a birther conspiracy about the Dem VP

You are the alt-right if you’re a Trump supporter

The actual GOP is to your left.

• Biggs3535

Participant

The peaceful Wall of Moms has been busy, now moving to harassing people in their homes.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/13/black-lives-matter-crowd-demands-seattle-homeowner/

• Anonymous

Inactive

Oh

No

They

Didn’t …… demand it, did they?

“Demand?”

Yikes 😳

It’s war bitches!

• Anonymous

Inactive

The circular bullshit of racism

“There is no institutional racism!”

“Now read my article about scary BLM talking about …. (looks back for word) … gentrification”

Ugh

Gentrification – “the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste.”

Black man, held up as all of BLM – “my parents used to live here”

• jbear

Participant

The circular bullshit of racism

“There is no institutional racism!”

“Now read my article about scary BLM talking about …. (looks back for word) … gentrification”

Ugh

Gentrification – “the process of renovating and improving a house or district so that it conforms to middle-class taste.”

Black man, held up as all of BLM – “my parents used to live here”

And you see no contradiction in an ideology that says it’s for equality and against all forms of discrimination but thinks the neighborhood has gotten too white? The concept of gentrification is racist. A neighborhood is a piece of land.

• jbear

Participant

@JBear

Does the gun industry exist in capitalism or corporate socialism

The GOP as ward of the gun industry actually blocked any meaningful gun reform after dozens of six year olds were gunned down at Sandy Hook

To your point against stopping socialism, how do you think the majority interests of Democrats will respond to having their gun safety interests ignored for decades if/when they are in power?

This highlights the folly of a minority trying to artificially control majority interests … in a REPUBLIC

Ok so I reread the first post on this. You’re saying, in some cases to move to the left? In other cases, stop being corrupt? When you talk about corporate welfare, most Republicans are not for it. That said, if you consider lower taxes to be welfare then you’ve lost me again.

• Anonymous

Inactive

t thinks the neighborhood has gotten too white? The concept of gentrification is racist. A neighborhood is a piece of land.

I can’t figure out if you don’t understand the word “gentrification” or it’s connection to racists housing policies?

Weird thing about racism, black is routinely associated with crime, as opposed to poverty being the causal link. You’re saying the problem with gentrification is the color of the residents?

I don’t think you mean that. I think I am misunderstanding you.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Oh, I know.

I know there’s morons on both sides. Here’s the difference, my side wants nothing to do with our morons… the so called “alt-right”.

Uh huh…

Oh, wait. My bad, buddy.

I didn’t realize you were doing one of those “my side good, your side bad” speeches.

You may proceed.

Got it… ignore the facts and pretend they don’t exist. Typical of the Left.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

Shaun King?

It’s just proof that the Democrat party literally has no true platform or ideology.

Thank you for proving my point.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

s. Here’s the difference, my side wants nothing to do with our morons… the so called “alt-right”. We don’t make any policies they suggest or want.

There’s a wall being built to keep out “murders” and a national anti-science movement that has led to 160k deaths, a national protest where your “we don’t listen to them” side is Trump speaking about shooting looters, “heritage” and “monuments” and using federal troops to gas civilians.

Building a wall to keep illegals out is a bad thing? I know your masters tell you that it’s racist, but it’s really not. It’s about keeping people out who aren’t citizens.

LOL @ anti-science. Your side is always pro-science when it supports their argument and anti-science when it doesn’t. Don’t pretend to sit on a high horse there. Besides, Trump was the one who shut down the borders while the Pelosi and Biden were calling his actions xenophobic. It was also against the advice of the WHO and CDC. Then, after he was proven right, your puppet masters said he reacted too late. All the while, 5 Democrat governors were killing 10’s of thousands of senior citizens by going against the WH’s orders to keep those who tested positive of C-19 separated from the rest, by forcing the nursing homes to take them back. So, forgive me when I say G.T.F.O.H. with this is anti-science bull crap. Remember, it was DeBlasio IN MARCH, and his legion of followers telling people they could still use public transportation, go to sporting events, go to concerts, etc… without fear. Then boom, mass out break in NYC and north east NJ. That was all Trump’s fault, right?

With respect to this nonsense: “a national protest where your “we don’t listen to them” side is Trump speaking about shooting looters, “heritage” and “monuments” and using federal troops to gas civilians.” The national protest, if you noticed, happened in Democrat cities caused by Democrat policies. Sorry that hurts your feelings. As far as the monuments, Trump was right. People don’t have the right to destroy things they don’t like. Using the federal troops to gas “civilians”? I disagree. I call them terrorists. I support his decision. I’m willing to bet that if people did that in DC after Obama (illegally), put the ACA in place, you’d call them terrorists… and so would I have.

Oh, that’s the new thing Dems are pretending is true? Trump says Harris wasn’t born in the US? It wasn’t the Justice Department that said that and looked into and Trump said what was going on… it’s that Trump is supporting it? Typical for your side.

LOL, Trump supporters are alt-right? Is that what your masters are telling you? They’ve brainwashed you into thinking that, so that you can pretend to be centrists? So that you don’t realize you’re going socialist.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Building a wall to keep illegals out is a bad thing? I know your masters tell you that it’s racist, but it’s really not. It’s about keeping people out who aren’t citizens.

LOL @ anti-science. Your side is always pro-science when it supports their argument and anti-science when it doesn’t. Don’t pretend to sit on a high horse there. Besides, Trump was the one who shut down the borders while the Pelosi and Biden were calling his actions xenophobic. It was also against the advice of the WHO and CDC. Then, after he was proven right, your puppet masters said he reacted too late. All the while, 5 Democrat governors were killing 10’s of thousands of senior citizens by going against the WH’s orders to keep those who tested positive of C-19 separated from the rest, by forcing the nursing homes to take them back. So, forgive me when I say G.T.F.O.H. with this is anti-science bull crap. Remember, it was DeBlasio IN MARCH, and his legion of followers telling people they could still use public transportation, go to sporting events, go to concerts, etc… without fear. Then boom, mass out break in NYC and north east NJ. That was all Trump’s fault, right?

With respect to this nonsense: “a national protest where your “we don’t listen to them” side is Trump speaking about shooting looters, “heritage” and “monuments” and using federal troops to gas civilians.” The national protest, if you noticed, happened in Democrat cities caused by Democrat policies. Sorry that hurts your feelings. As far as the monuments, Trump was right. People don’t have the right to destroy things they don’t like. Using the federal troops to gas “civilians”? I disagree. I call them terrorists. I support his decision. I’m willing to bet that if people did that in DC after Obama (illegally), put the ACA in place, you’d call them terrorists… and so would I have.

Oh, that’s the new thing Dems are pretending is true? Trump says Harris wasn’t born in the US? It wasn’t the Justice Department that said that and looked into and Trump said what was going on… it’s that Trump is supporting it? Typical for your side.

LOL, Trump supporters are alt-right? Is that what your masters are telling you? They’ve brainwashed you into thinking that, so that you can pretend to be centrists? So that you don’t realize you’re going socialist.

So you concede the point I made by defending all the things you said you ignored?

Good strategy

• Anonymous

Inactive

Post one: “the difference is we don’t listen to the loons”

Post two:

LOL @ anti-science. Your side is always pro-science

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

Oh, I know.

Uh huh…

Oh, wait. My bad, buddy.

You may proceed.

Got it… ignore the facts and pretend they don’t exist. Typical of the Left.

Aww…you’re so cute.

The typical talking point from the low-IQ, window licking, mouth breathers that spout the “my side good, your side bad” crowd.

If I don’t suck Trump off like you do, I’m a “leftist”, “liberal”, etc.

Thanks, buddy! You sure have me pegged.

Clearly, I’m “left”.

Lolz…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

DH and I hold the exact same politic beliefs… in that we both don’t gargle spray-tanned balls

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

DH and I hold the exact same politic beliefs… in that we both don’t gargle spray-tanned balls

Yet, are actual political beliefs, as a whole, are probably as opposite as it gets.

Imagine that…

• Biggs3535

Participant

The infamous Wall of Moms in Portland has moved to peacefully chunking “softball size” rocks at police:

What a great place to live.

• Anonymous

Inactive

The infamous Wall of Moms in Portland has moved to peacefully chunking “softball size” rocks at police:

What a great place to live.

States rights!

• Biggs3535

Participant

Antifa bitches killing people in Portland!

Damn, look at that scooter!!

Did the TDS Twittersphere have anything to say about the Wall of Moms beating the ever-loving shit out of this guy?

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2020/08/driver-of-crashed-car-is-beaten-blocks-from-downtown-portland-protests.html

Odd how we’ve stopped getting twitter updates from the Cove’s resident newsman regarding the lawlessness in Portland.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy, what’s the point when you’re apparently too dumb to read your own links. It’s right in the article. Come back and Re-post the follow up …

With an apology :-)

Seriously though, you should at least read the stuff you post to see the obviously potential flaw in what you’re suggesting right?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Second paragraph … too
      Much reading maybe?

“P ortland police said they received a report that protesters were chasing the truck before its driver crashed — and that protesters assaulted the driver afterward. It wasn’t immediately clear what spurred the encounter, and police have released few details.””

So, maybe they are just Killer Moms chasing down a truck for giggles, but isn’t it at least possible that STREET protestors would chase a truck and beat the occupant because he/she did something to the protestors?

I am not saying that is the case I am just saying that even you could find a better example or … if the goal was INTELLECTUAL HONESTY.. at least note that part?

• Anonymous

Inactive

No one supports the violence, but in 5 seconds… here’s one report that he drove at the protestors

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635077/Sickening-moment-truck-driver-kicked-unconscious-street-Portland.html

Not a justification just pointing out tgst uts not that hard to get information.

Again, terrible event either way but your posts as usual is largely a waste of time because it’s a nonsequitor (everyone agrees violence is bad) and just incomplete

• Anonymous

Inactive

From AP. Note “blocks from PEACEFUL protests” and what led to encounter unclear ( last sentence)

“ PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A man appeared to have been punched and kicked unconscious by demonstrators just blocks away from a peaceful protest in Portland as unrest continued in Oregon’s biggest city.

Multiple videos posted online apparently showed the man sitting in the street next to a truck that he had been driving, which had crashed and come to a stop on a sidewalk Sunday night, news outlets reported. People were crowded around him and he appeared to have been punched at least once and later kicked in the head — knocking him flat.

The man was later loaded into an ambulance and taken to a hospital with serious injuries, Portland police Sgt. Kevin Allen told The Oregonian/Oregon Live. The truck was towed. It was unclear what exactly led up to the crash and the confrontation.”

• Anonymous

Inactive

Had to go back and look. This post is on page 2. Lmao. Doesn’t matter.

• RickDunn28

Participant

TBay getting his azz kicked here to

• jbear

Participant

No one supports the violence, but in 5 seconds… here’s one report that he drove at the protestors

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8635077/Sickening-moment-truck-driver-kicked-unconscious-street-Portland.html

Not a justification just pointing out tgst uts not that hard to get information.

Again, terrible event either way but your posts as usual is largely a waste of time because it’s a nonsequitor (everyone agrees violence is bad) and just incomplete

Haha funny stuff again. Everyone agrees violence is bad yet you and many other left wingers have a problem denouncing antifa specifically. You cling to the idea that the protesters are peaceful and good people who are just upset about the state of the country because we have such horrible leadership even when the evidence piles up that the protests are largely not peaceful you still cling tooth and nail to the idea that violence is not representative of the protests even though it clearly is.

At this point the peaceful protests devolve into violence just about every single night. Forgive the word games but if a protest devolves into violence nightly I don’t see how you can keep saying that the violence isn’t representative of the protests.

But you’ll want to keep trying to say that all the good people…. (Obviously most of them) Go home and have tea every night and watch their city burn on TV. Are you dense?

• Anonymous

Inactive

The only way this fiction could’ve been better…

Everyone agrees violence is bad yet you and many other left wingers have a problem denouncing antifa specifically. You cling to the idea that the protesters are peaceful and good people who are just upset about the state of the country because we have such horrible leadership even when the evidence piles up that the protests are largely not peaceful you still cling tooth and nail to the idea that violence is not representative of the protests even though it clearly is.

Is it you had FINALLY POSTED news story about an Antifa tank rolling on DC

(Kidding aside, the thing about a message board is you can just make up the other sides position if you want, or claim that violence in a city, Portland, is representative of protests that took place in 2,000 US cities and probably 50 countries?

You can. Seriously. You can make it up)

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I guess I support Antifa… who knew?

• Anonymous

Inactive

And JBear is a Libertarian

• Biggs3535

Participant

I think we all knew, Mr. Mayor.

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

If you want to pretend that’s true, I’m ok with it.

• Anonymous

Inactive

which is why your responded? It was important . . oops so unimportant . . you wanted to announce that you were okay?

:-)

• TBayXXXVII

Participant

which is why your responded? It was important . . oops so unimportant . . you wanted to announce that you were okay?

I’m simply letting him know that I’m ok with him being lost. It’s normal for the Left to be lost. Hopefully he’ll find his way to the Right side.

• Anonymous

Inactive

I’m simply letting him know that I’m ok with him being lost. It’s normal for the Left to be lost. Hopefully he’ll find his way to the Right side.

oh . . yeah . . . that is it

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lmfao… ok biggs, then you support proud boys, KKK, neo-nazi, and white nationalism.

If left to that vs Antifa I guess I’d choose their idiocy over overt racism and hatred.

To each their own I guess

• Anonymous

Inactive

I doubt Buggsy thinks youre an Antifa supporter, its just that hes been posting about a non-dispute since page 2

same reason JBear has to talk about how people “act” as opposed to the words typed

Trump offered “antifa” as the explanation for the Floyd/BLM protests. In other words, “there are not really that many people upset, there are just anarchist.”

The response here is “Portland.”

The protests went on for weeks (if not months) in roughly 2,000 cities and 50 countries

The focus on “Portland” is unintentionally acting as Toto pulling the drape back on the “Powerful Oz” as Trump yells “pay not attention to that man behind the curtain.”

decry the violence. ABSOLUTELY

Suggest it representative? absurd.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Again I live in Portland. The portrayal of the protesting sensationalized to seem BIGGER and more violent than it is.

I work downtown just so you all know. I work 15 block from most of the protesting…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again I live in Portland. The portrayal of the protesting sensationalized to seem BIGGER and more violent than it is.

I work downtown just so you all know. I work 15 block from most of the protesting…

“Don’t tell us about where you live, Soy Boy! We got Tucker Carlson!”

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Yeah he might as well just call me a “fag” while he is at it…

Such a sad little guy

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yeah he might as well just call me a “fag” while he is at it…

Such a sad little guy

You’re the 3 or 4th person whose made that type of comment.

• spartan

Participant

Sorry I haven’t read every single post and page but I would like to pick up on a few posts and comments that have been made.

It’s not a case of supporting Antifa, it’s a case of not denouncing them from the get go because the enemy of my enemy etc. There are many who sympathize with them because they see them in the mould of “freedom fighters” against the tyranny of Trump.

The Weimar Republic saw the Nazis as useful idiots, right up until the time they seized power and started putting them up against the wall. Antifa isn’t particularly well nationally organized; yet. But it is pretty widespread and numerous. People need to realize what their goals are and what they will do given the opportunity.

Be careful what you wish for.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Sorry I haven’t read every single post and page but I would like to pick up on a few posts and comments that have been made.

It’s not a case of supporting Antifa, it’s a case of not denouncing them from the get go because the enemy of my enemy etc. There are many who sympathize with them because they see them in the mould of “freedom fighters” against the tyranny of Trump.

The Weimar Republic saw the Nazis as useful idiots, right up until the time they seized power and started putting them up against the wall. Antifa isn’t particularly well nationally organized; yet. But it is pretty widespread and numerous. People need to realize what their goals are and what they will do given the opportunity.

Good grief

• Biggs3535

Participant

More destruction and lawlessness from the peaceful protests, lead of course by the notorious Wall of Moms in the liberal bastion of Portland, Oregon.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/protests/protesters-gather-at-colonel-summers-park-as-nightly-demonstrations-in-portland-continue/283-02393710-146d-46a9-a0b1-f07be26b76c2

Those broads are feisty.

• jbear

Participant

And Verge is a Republican. haha

• jbear

Participant

So no big deal then?

• spartan

Participant

Good grief

So Trump is trying to destroy America as we know it, has a planned coup d’etat in case he loses the election, is trying to swindle the forthcoming election, connived with Foreign Agents in some kind of Mandarin Candidate plan, all based on nothing and this is totally plausible.

Yet, Antifi, have published their manifesto of what they want and what they plan to do and you find that incredulous?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

So no big deal then?

Not as big of a deal as media would make you think?

This whole media=sensationalism works on both sides of the political spectrum, you know…

Lost in all of this (because the narrative has changed) is that NOTHING from law/policy has changed. Nothing. We can’t even get rid of qualify immunity… just goes to show how absolutely useless Congress is (both sides)…Taylor’s killer is still free. You should be pissed.

Violence is the language of the unheard….

• Anonymous

Inactive

you want me to post my daily Trump emails? he bombards me

• Anonymous

Inactive

So no big deal then?

This whole media=sensationalism works on both sides of the political spectrum, you know…

Lost in all of this (because the narrative has changed) is that NOTHING from law/policy has changed. Nothing. We can’t even get rid of qualify immunity… just goes to show how absolutely useless Congress is (both sides)…Taylor’s killer is still free. You should be pissed.

So, just for the Libertarians in the crowd (who happily cheer federal law enforcement lol), isn’t math a thing?

In other words…

IF you are to treat Portland property damage and violence as REPRESENTATIVE of the international Floyd/Defund/BLM movement . .

.. . THEN don’t you have to at least acknowledged that the protests have taken place for weeks in over 2,000 cities and 50 countries?

1/2000? 1/2200?

HERE’S WHY I ASK THAT QUESTION

The “these guys are thugs” and “law and order” thing is PUSHED by your President and the alt-right interweb as a way of DISCOUNTING OR IGNORING THE ACTUAL UNDERLYING ISSUE and its working with many of you, right? Its no different than “they are all socialist” and “AOC is in charge.” All obviously lies, but you repeatedly accept them

Suggesting that Portland is representative is the same dismissing of thought that occurs with “my views are not racist because a black woman (Candace Owens) agrees with me.”

Its an INTENTIONAL DISTRACTION (or deflection) TO GET YOU TO IGNORE THE UNDERLYING ISSUE. . . and if you don’t think that is the case then ask why the distractions (“Antifa War, Portland) are offered REPEATEDLY by the Administration WITH NEVER AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT the=re must be some reason why this is 2,000 cities/50 countries AND . . . AND . . then almost exclusively pushed again by the Trumpettes on this board?

I mean, Buggsy posts everyday about violence in Portland EVEN THOUGH every single person on the board said weeks ago its bad, right?

SO THE POINT IS, WHY CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THE MESSAGE SENT TO YOU WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY EXAMPLES of IT BEING BOGUS (suggesting Portland is representative is bogus, as simple, undeniable function of MATH)?

MAYBE WE COULD DISCUSS THIS FURTHER IN A WENDY’S . . .IN ATLANTA. .. WHEN ITS REBUILT BECAUSE THAT ANTIFA GIRL BURNT IT DOWN :-)

• Anonymous

Inactive

To THAT ^^^^^^^ exact point, this is the actual data that the right wants you to ignore and that some of you want to ignore.

Coronavirus pandemic didn’t curb fatal police shootings, ACLU report finds
      “We thought maybe police would slow down their killing of people during the pandemic. We were wrong,” an ACLU director said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/coronavirus-pandemic-didn-t-curb-fatal-police-shootings-aclu-report-n1236894

“After the United States began reporting coronavirus deaths in early March, the number of fatal shootings per week did not fall off compared to the first two months of the year. But the researchers did note that in the five weeks after the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a Black man who died after a Minneapolis police officer dug his knee into Floyd’s neck, fatal police shootings “dropped precipitously” from more than 25 per week to fewer than 15.

Floyd’s death led to a wave of global protests against police brutality, as well as calls from activists for police reform and even the defunding or dismantling of police departments. Some states and individual departments, including in Minneapolis and New York City, announced significant changes in policing.”

• jbear

Participant

you want me to post my daily Trump emails? he bombards me

They send those to everybody.

• jbear

Participant

So no big deal then?

So, just for the Libertarians in the crowd (who happily cheer federal law enforcement lol), isn’t math a thing?

In other words…

IF you are to treat Portland property damage and violence as REPRESENTATIVE of the international Floyd/Defund/BLM movement . .

.. . THEN don’t you have to at least acknowledged that the protests have taken place for weeks in over 2,000 cities and 50 countries?

1/2000? 1/2200?

HERE’S WHY I ASK THAT QUESTION

The “these guys are thugs” and “law and order” thing is PUSHED by your President and the alt-right interweb as a way of DISCOUNTING OR IGNORING THE ACTUAL UNDERLYING ISSUE and its working with many of you, right? Its no different than “they are all socialist” and “AOC is in charge.” All obviously lies, but you repeatedly accept them

Suggesting that Portland is representative is the same dismissing of thought that occurs with “my views are not racist because a black woman (Candace Owens) agrees with me.”

Its an INTENTIONAL DISTRACTION (or deflection) TO GET YOU TO IGNORE THE UNDERLYING ISSUE. . . and if you don’t think that is the case then ask why the distractions (“Antifa War, Portland) are offered REPEATEDLY by the Administration WITH NEVER AN ACKNOWLEDGMENT THAT the=re must be some reason why this is 2,000 cities/50 countries AND . . . AND . . then almost exclusively pushed again by the Trumpettes on this board?

I mean, Buggsy posts everyday about violence in Portland EVEN THOUGH every single person on the board said weeks ago its bad, right?

SO THE POINT IS, WHY CHOOSE TO ACCEPT THE MESSAGE SENT TO YOU WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY EXAMPLES of IT BEING BOGUS (suggesting Portland is representative is bogus, as simple, undeniable function of MATH)?

MAYBE WE COULD DISCUSS THIS FURTHER IN A WENDY’S . . .IN ATLANTA. .. WHEN ITS REBUILT BECAUSE THAT ANTIFA GIRL BURNT IT DOWN :-)

I don’t happily cheer Federal law enforcement. Nor do I think that all BLM protests after Floyd’s death were representative of violence. Even sometimes when there was violence, who knows what actually happened at this point. What I’m saying is that the ongoing Protests in Portland and other places have become representative of violence. Organizers need to move on or risk handing the election to Trump. This is not a winning argument. This is not going to sell a Joe Biden Presidency to independents. I have not seen any concerted effort to achieve any practical legislation on police reform. Defund or Anarchy zones are not practical and supporting them or pretending as if they are legitimate solutions is making Democrats look insane.

I think right now we are near a tipping point. There is a fair chance that the Democrats are about to spiral out of control and usher in a Trump landslide. I wouldn’t have said that a month ago. Too many regular people associating the left with insanity.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear thinks Trump in a landslide. Got it

• Anonymous

Inactive

This is not going to sell a Joe Biden Presidency to independents. I have not seen any concerted effort to achieve any practical legislation on police reform

Just as an FYI, the legislation existed and it worked well. Session and Trump unraveled it. THATS THE POINT

You understand that is a FACT, right?

“Sessions, in Last-Minute Act, Sharply Limits Use of Consent Decrees to Curb Police Abuses”

The current protests are, in part, the NATURAL (and unfortunate) result of having a bunch of WHITE guys unravel reforms where they are obviously needed. As the stats I just posted today show, this is a REAL problem not some BS Antifa War, but the legislations exists, its that your guy unraveled it.

So, to be perfectly plain . . . TO COVER HIS OWN ROLE IN THE PROBLEM, Trump rails against Antifa and says he wants to shoot looters and gasses citizens (because he thinks that gets him re-elected) and people like you PARROT those talking points over and over and over, seemingly OBLVIOUS to the reality that these problems exists, in large part, because of Trump’s own policy decisions.

So, don’t Trumpettes have an obligation to at least understand the realty before repeatedly talking about Antifa and all these other deflections?

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trump thinks Trump in a landslide.

I guess we will see

but, if he wins there should be no doubt that he would’ve have done so largely by FURTHER dividing America and, as I pointed out in the prior post, largely based on complete disinformation on getting followers to scream about Portland and law and order while simultaneously creating or exacerbating the problem

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Wonder what it’s like being part of cult?

(Insert fake news media whiny whiny bitch fest get woke YouTube University, Soros, mainstream media)

• jbear

Participant

I’m just saying that within the last few weeks I’ve started to notice that the left is getting forced into taking crazy positions just to oppose Trump. Positions that won’t play well to actual undecided voters. And there is still this internal struggle to embrace the radicals without alienating the normal people. Trump excels at exploiting this kind of thing and he’s already started to take advantage. He’s getting endorsements from big Police unions that Republicans don’t usually get.

I’m sensing a tipping point approaching. It could still go either way but I could see a landslide for either side depending on how the next few months goes. Not impressed with the DNC so far. Tone deaf, trying to straddle the fence and saying the same shit about Trump that they’ve been saying too long already. Divisions are still too evident and those divisions are teetering between sane and insane so Trump has that going for him too. I also notice that he’s toned it down a bit recently. People have a short memory especially when the anti-Trump rhetoric has been relegated to white noise at this point.

• jbear

Participant

Trump thinks Trump in a landslide.

I guess we will see

but, if he wins there should be no doubt that he would’ve have done so largely by FURTHER dividing America and, as I pointed out in the prior post, largely based on complete disinformation on getting followers to scream about Portland and law and order while simultaneously creating or exacerbating the problem

Yeah, I”m probably trump testing out some material where nobody will see it before my next twitter storm.

haha

I’m trying to be fair. I admit that it would be hard for Democrats to impress me at this point but perhaps if they alienated the radicals I’d see the party in a different, less scary light.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Jbear isn’t feeling the DNC approach?

Wow I’m shocked.

Like a vegan saying they haven’t cared for the taste of veal.

Insightful.

• Anonymous

Inactive

ut perhaps if they alienated the radicals I’d see the party in a different, less scary light.

Biggest crock of snot lol

The news today is snot AOC getting sidelined

AND

A ISLAMAPHOBE winning a primary in Trumps district

Haha

• Biggs3535

Participant

More destruction and lawlessness from the peaceful protests, lead of course by the notorious Wall of Moms in the liberal bastion of Portland, Oregon.

https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2020/08/portland-protests-continue-for-84th-night-block-traffic-from-sw-macadam-live-updates.html

Those feisty broads have been going for 84 nights.

• RickDunn28

Participant

broads

man this shit is fucked with rednecks

• Anonymous

Inactive

LOL

• Biggs3535

Participant

broads

Broads = Offensive
      Rednecks = Perfectly fine

The tolerant, logical, and non-hypocritical left, ladies and gentlemen.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

broads

Broads = Offensive

Kung flu

• Biggs3535

Participant

Kung flu

Are we posting random words that trigger you soy boys now? Sounds fun.

Letters strung together are offensive. Grow – the fuck – up.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Buggsy having a tough time on the boards.

😂

The whole broads > redneck > Kung flu > soy boy thing is hilarious

There’s a discussion going on about Libertarianism.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Grow – the fuck – up.

Uh ….

Again

There’s a discussion going on about Libertarianism. You’re posting cartoons because someone called you out.

• doublenickel55

Participant

broads

Broads = Offensive

Haven’t you figured it out yet. You are intolerant if you don’t think like left

• FireLicht2020

Participant

All I said was “kung flu”… this triggered you.

So sorry these words triggered you.

I’ll make a mental note to scale it back when I speak with your snowflake mentality…

Please read this is half-speed, as that is my intent.

*pats DH on the head*

Now go show em who’s boss!

• Anonymous

Inactive

broads

Broads = Offensive

Haven’t you figured it out yet. You are intolerant if you don’t think like left

Huh?

Some guy pointed out “broads”

Maybe I am missing something? It’s hardly unusual for Buggsy to get called out for the name shit. I was laughing that it’s spiraled into names while there’s actual a discussion going on that Buggsy claims to have interest in but he’s telling people to grow up instead

Bwahaha

• RickDunn28

Participant

think like the left? who you talking to? I was saying a dum azz says broads

• Biggs3535

Participant

Do you sit in the front or the back of the short bus?

You can keep begging, but I’ve told you repeatedly that I have no interest in any dialogue black-hole with you – being one the most detestable and loathsome humans I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing. If you can keep jbear taking your troll bait, good for you. But I know better.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Do you sit in the front or the back of the short bus?

You can keep begging, but I’ve told you repeatedly that I have no interest in any dialogue black-hole with you – being one the most detestable and loathsome humans I’ve had the pleasure of witnessing. If you can keep jbear taking your troll bait, good for you. But I know better.

I am not begging. I am pointing out

You obliged with the response that includes “short bus”

You are your own blinking advertising :-)

• RickDunn28

Participant

dam Big you gotta be some old dude so why you talkin tough?

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

*pats DH on the head*

Huh?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

*pats DH on the head*

Huh?

DN55… not you…

Dammit I’m racist toward Ds… all names that start with D look the same to me

🙃

• Donkey__Hunter

Spectator

*pats DH on the head*

Huh?

DN55… not you…

Dammit I’m racist toward Ds… all names that start with D look the same to me

🙃

Damn dude…

• tampaspicer

Participant

dam Big you gotta be some old dude so why you talkin tough?

I think he’s in need of a hug. Internet hug for you Biggs.

• Anonymous

Inactive

Weird

Antifa!!!

The nation is on Fire!

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Salem police in particular have many WS officers. It is well known. My friend is a cop in Vancouver Washington (where the Proud Boys are from) and he says that it is political suicide to oppose them because they are hand/glove with the local police there as well.

This isn’t me coming to the rescue of Antifa… I’ve often said that proud boys and Antifa deserve each other.

But the issue remains that one side is treated differently.

And another example of a state (Oregon) that is liberal BUT yet out police force is very conservative.

So you could say “man those liberal Portland police are ____” but that doesn’t tell the story.

• Biggs3535

Participant

Things are going great in Portland:

Crime is also up this year by a pretty big margin. Who could have imagined?

• FireLicht2020

Participant

“I’m done”

Lmfao

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Robbery, assault, larceny, and burglary all down (per your article).

Homicide up and it cites the cause as gang violence + covid.

Looking forward to you weaseling out of this one with “I’m done I won”.

• jbear

Participant

“I’m done”

Lmfao

So you’re moving to Florida like the corporation you work for?

• jbear

Participant

Homicide up and it cites the cause as gang violence + covid.

Looking forward to you weaseling out of this one with “I’m done I won”.

LOL care to take your kids for a nice walk in one of those autonomous zones?

I heard there is a great guidebook called “Walking while white in Portland’s autonomous zone”.

The gist is basically just pretend to be homeless, mentally incompetent and look at your shoes as much as possible.

• Biggs3535

Participant

There are conflicting numbers, as the Portland Police Bureau (using NIBRS) and UCR data are reporting differing numbers. The explanation is in the article:

Portland Police Bureau, which publishes crime data from the National Incident-Based Reporting System on its website, shows there were 5,438 burglaries in 2020. That’s about a 30 percent increase from those recorded in 2019.

UCR data is an aggregate aggregate of monthly tally of crimes, while NIBRS data tends to dive deeper due to its ability to provide more circumstances and context for crimes and whether the crime was cleared, according to the FBI.

Portland Police Bureau’s Strategic Services Division also said the state and FBI have reporting deadlines and their reports are based on the information they had as of a specific date.

The NIBRS data is supposed to be more accurate, and I can see why you’d gloss right over that.

What a wonderful Democrat-led, soy boy haven Portland is.

“I’m done”

Lmfao

I said I was done pwning you in the other thread, not this one. Does absolutely everything have to be excruciatingly broken down for you, Mr. Mayor? FFS…

• Anonymous

Inactive

When things are so bad because of your own peeps, who doesn’t need a little “autonomous zone” discussion?

• Roy

Participant

Glad you are not in the chaos.

I agree they are scum,

but they need to be reigned in.

Imagine if they were in your neighborhood.

You would want it stopped.

51 days is a long time to allow civil disobedience to continue.

Seriously. Look, whatever your politics are that’s fine. If you want to control immigration, lower taxes, smaller government, stronger police, more prisons…. whatever. Those are your conservative political stances and that’s fine. But DUDE!

Benito Trump wants a political dictatorship and he’s angling to get one. This is just another statement toward that end. How can you not see that? He’s telling people he thinks he’s getting re-instated in August. He’s still hanging onto QAnon as it gets ever stronger. He has been trying to destabilize our Democracy. It includes Jan 6 but it started the millisecond he pondered the idea he could lose the election and it continues through today. This is insanity! What is wrong with you all? How can so many of you go along with this? You are just willing to throw our Democracy into the trash. Its sad. Disturbing. Tragic. Maddening.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Bwuahahahaha, Biggs trying to backtrack! I love it…

Portland is just fine, but I also would never live downtown for many reasons, prior to the protests… living downtown sucks.

Suburbia is just fine. It’s beautiful here, the value of my homes are skyrocketing month over month…Portland is beautiful.

Sorry that triggers you enough to dig up a year old posts, then pwn yourself with your own article.

And lol at jbear, yeah yeahing himself into this conversation.

Don’t you little shits get sick of losing?

“I’m done”

• Biggs3535

Participant

Bwuahahahaha, Biggs trying to backtrack! I love it…

Portland is just fine

Two different statements, both of which show a complete disconnect with reality.

The Mayor of Cluelessville reigns.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

The article you used to “pwn” me ended up pwning you! This is after you quit yesterday because thinking is hard.

You were so done that you dug up a year old thread to pwn yourself!

Sprinkle in your canned insults, and you continue to dig a hole to China.

Some Chaplin level tap dancing per usual!

You pwning yourself is the only thing better than me consistently pwning you.

“I’m done”

• Anonymous

Inactive

“I’m done”

brilliant use of quotation marks

“”

Viewing 191 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.