Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 6 reply threads

• Author

• SwarmingDefense

Participant

I saw the quote from Bruce Arians today about how confident he is in Gabbert and how well he knows the office.

And may be it’s just coincidence, but I feel like I’ve seen so many interceptions this year in training camp from Blaine Gabbert.

Like every interception clip that is posted is thrown by Gabbert.

Anyone else notice that?

• BadabingBucs

Participant

Make no mistake about it. Gabbert sucks and it Brady goes down we are not a playoff team

• JC5100

Participant

Taylor Lewan talking about this on his podcast couple months. He said when Gabbert came in a game he said in the huddle “Watch Daddy spin it” and then immediately threw an interception.

• kenntak

Participant

That’s disappointing to hear. Turnovers are a killer as we have discovered with the previous QB.

• Pewter Pirate

Participant

Arians in love with the height and size of Gabbert more than what is between the ears. What is between the ears is the difference between a completion and an interception.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

I’ve also read that, and this is more so with young qbs, throwing a bunch a picks in training camp can actually be a good thing.

I personally think Gabbert can win us a game or 2 if needed.

• kenntak

Participant

I am perhaps naively thinking he can do that, but I don’t want to find out.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.