Viewing 11 reply threads

• Author

• lordnlkon

Participant

/smh. Our defensive ends better light it up this year.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is Jason and Lovie who have their livelihood tied directly to the on field success this team enjoys.  I hate a lot of the decisions this management team has made in their short time in charge.  Not much I can do other then gnash my teeth and hope for the best.  Jaboo >>>>> our front office ineptitude is a tall ask though, imo. 

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is Jason and Lovie who have their livelihood tied directly to the on field success this team enjoys.  I hate a lot of the decisions this management team has made in their short time in charge.  Not much I can do other then gnash my teeth and hope for the best.  Jaboo >>>>> our front office ineptitude is a tall ask though, imo.

Because they wanted nothing to do with Galette? No way will I hold that thought process against them.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I honestly didn’t mind taking a chance on him with the beach incident.  However throwing his teammates under the bus and putting their personal business out there on Twitter was a line he shouldn’t of crossed imo.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is one thing.  I would say on the balance, I have disliked more of our moves than I have agreed with.  *If we come up with 2-3 ends who perform better than Junior this season, I will gladly admit that I was wrong about our DE situation.*

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

That is one thing.  I would say on the balance, I have disliked more of our moves than I have agreed with.  *If we come up with 2-3 ends who perform better than Junior this season, I will gladly admit that I was wrong about our DE situation.*

FTR im not saying im not concerned about the pass rush. I just dont know that this guy was gonna be worth the very possible issues he could cause from a locker room perspective.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

It is a 1 year minimum deal, no?  So no investment, cut him if he is or becomes an overwhelming problem?

Please wait…

• farzillo

Participant

FTR im not saying im not concerned about the pass rush. I just dont know that this guy was gonna be worth the very possible issues he could cause from a locker room perspective.

So if he got 750k from the redskins, we could have given him 1.25 non guaranteed and the first incident he had you dump him but it'd be worth the role of the dice if he gets 10-12 sacks again.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Again, you also get a compensatory pick for taking him on a contract year (optimal production and most likely to play nice in lockerroom) when some other team is stupid enough to sign him long term. 

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I want a monster DE as well, but it has to say something that the Saints are willing to give up that same 10+ sack production AND eat his cap hit for two years. I love the production, but it may likely turn out that it isn’t worth the damage to your locker room.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I want a monster DE as well, but it has to say something that the Saints are willing to give up that same 10+ sack production AND eat his cap hit for two years. I love the production, but it may likely turn out that it isn't worth the damage to your locker room.

Then you cut him.  There is a chance though, that greed if nothing else will motivate him to shut up and play.  Guess we will see.

Please wait…

• tbfan4047

Participant

I want a monster DE as well, but it has to say something that the Saints are willing to give up that same 10+ sack production AND eat his cap hit for two years. I love the production, but it may likely turn out that it isn't worth the damage to your locker room.

Then you cut him.  There is a chance though, that greed if nothing else will motivate him to shut up and play.  Guess we will see.

That same greed didn't keep him in N.O.

Please wait…

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.