Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 16 reply threads

• Author

• SappAttack

Participant

Conte, Melton and Moore all with huge plays.Way to identify who fits our scheme and what we want to do in free agency.And it appears we will be better than fine with Winston at the helm. He played great today.Cheers to you guys today, you deserve it!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Koetter called a good game and took some pressure off of Jameis.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I like this team. A win to enjoy. Go Bucs!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Outside of the 4th quarter they were great. Problem is we crumbled. We set a rookie up for 3rd and Long situations and were afraid to throw against a team that had trouble defending us until then. If they kept passing, I don't believe the run becomes so flat and predictable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Team still needs a killer instinct to finish teams off.Great win, though.  Any win for that matter is great.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lovie nearly blew this when it should have been a blowout we were lucky to pull this off we have to be more aggressive

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Dougie ran so hard and so well. Huge props to the OL for their performance today as well.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I had to give a game ball, I’d give it Jacques Smith. 3 Sacks, 2 FF.I honestly believe Jacques getting Brees arm in motion (twice) might have caused Brees some soreness in his throwing arm all game. He was throwing dead ducks all game long and under throwing repeatedly, which is not like him at all. Great game from the him, feels like its been a long time since we had an end get 3 in one game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I had to give a game ball, I'd give it Jacques Smith. 3 Sacks, 2 FF.I honestly believe Jacques getting Brees arm in motion (twice) might have caused Brees some soreness in his throwing arm all game. He was throwing dead ducks all game long and under throwing repeatedly, which is not like him at all. Great game from the him, feels like its been a long time since we had an end get 3 in one game.

Yup. This.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

If I had to give a game ball, I'd give it Jacques Smith. 3 Sacks, 2 FF.I honestly believe Jacques getting Brees arm in motion (twice) might have caused Brees some soreness in his throwing arm all game. He was throwing dead ducks all game long and under throwing repeatedly, which is not like him at all. Great game from the him, feels like its been a long time since we had an end get 3 in one game.

Yup. This.

This scheme only works when you can pressure with 4. We did just that.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Lilo learned from their disaterous spending spree in 2014.  I think this team will continue with the “Patriot blueprint” for quite a while.Don't forget about Jennings who pretty much shadowed Cooks the entire game.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there are better options than L&L for gameball. Lovie and Koetter damn near gave the game away in the 4th. I felt they should of kept the pedal to the medal. Winston seems better when attacking.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yup. This.

This scheme only works when you can pressure with 4. We did just that.

Also everyone has to stick to their assignment.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think there are better options than L&L for gameball. Lovie and Koetter damn near gave the game away in the 4th. I felt they should of kept the pedal to the medal. Winston seems better when attacking.

Who would you nominate over Conte or Jac Smith? Right.... So who was responsible for bringing those two in? Righhhhhht.....

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Think the offensive coaching staff can definitely get a game ball.  But we almost blew this game and wasted Jameis’ first good performance in the process – that to me is still on Lovie.  Too many sloppy errors.  Waaay to many penalties still.  But an improvement and its really nice to get a win!

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

We still need to find a way to finish drives with touchdowns and not FGs. Lucky for us the Saints sucks. The Bucs really needed this win after last years performance.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I agree. Being timid isn't in his nature.

Please wait…

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.