Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 28 reply threads

• Author

• DEBUCSOWN

Participant

I have no doubt Brady will not let us lose this game. I’m not betting vs the man in January or February.

Good chance Hill & Murray are out today. Big deal for them. Need to play more press then zone. Blitz White more often then not. Get Fournette going early.

(Hopefully) on to Lambeau!

• Team Pteranodon

Participant

Pretty low, it won’t be popular the reality exists where the saints got about every edge from coaching to personnel, and have proved it to say the least. The Bucs need to bring their best game and hope the saints play under their potential, or I would also be completely ok with them getting banged by a fluke play or call to get bounced from the playoffs in typical fashion.

• m_j

Participant

I‘ll second that. If our secondary steps up we might get to Lambeau!

• QB12

Participant

Bucs 34-27

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Unfortunately, about the same as it was the last two times we faced them.

Hopefully, Arians and Co. earn those paychecks tonight.

• Bucman

Participant

Have a feeling this team is gonna come out like the Browns did against the Steelers. Hair on fire balls to the wall. Be aggressive and beat the shit outta the Saints.

• Pennywise

Participant

1 to 10 ,a 5…brees kills this secondary and their dl works our ol.

• Vance

Participant

Low, but I think the O Line will be better this game. The secondary is my top reason for my low expectations. We have to score 40 to win.

• LVBUC2

Participant

We need everything to go our way. We need to be realistic, Our offence is better than the Saints offence but the Saints defense is much better than our.

• buc-in-out

Participant

Taysom Hill and Latavius Murray out is HUGE, especially Hill.. he’s deadly on third downs and in the redzone.

Am I confident? No.. but the offense had no identity in week 9. We’ve hit our stride since the Bye week.

This will be a close game either way.

• leeroybuc93

Participant

Taysom Hill and Latavius Murray out is HUGE, especially Hill.. he’s deadly on third downs and in the redzone.

Am I confident? No.. but the offense had no identity in week 9. We’ve hit our stride since the Bye week.

This will be a close game either way.

I agree here about Murray and Hill. Them not having Hill for 3rd downs is a big deal. That said I’m moderately confident. 38-3 isn’t an accident but I genuinely think this is a completely different team. I think we pull it off.

• seekpar

Participant

Break Brees’ ribs again and get us some Jameis!

• theknees

Participant

Pretty low, it won’t be popular the reality exists where the saints got about every edge from coaching to personnel, and have proved it to say the least. The Bucs need to bring their best game and hope the saints play under their potential, or I would also be completely ok with them getting banged by a fluke play or call to get bounced from the playoffs in typical fashion.

They certainly don’t have a personnel advantage. Not at all.

They have a huge coaching advantage. Dennis Allen is tragically undervalued on the DC front. If we lose, it’s because we were out coached.

• buc_boi

Participant

I’m more confident about this game than last week against the redskins.

• RudeGuy

Participant

Unfortunately, about the same as it was the last two times we faced them.

Hopefully, Arians and Co. earn those paychecks tonight.

They should have enough game tape of what not to do against the Saints this time around. Maybe reducing the amount of times in zone coverage is a good start.

• KyBucfan51

Participant

Very high we have the damn goat at QB a very good veteran front 4 on defense and skill position talent like no other team on offense. If the young DB room can show up play mistake free football this is our time.

• Dave

Participant

2 or 3 out of 10. Secondary just worries me, especially against Brees. If we drop White in to coverage over and over we won’t get anything done. Have him attack Brees and have the corners play more physical and we might have a shot. Less SMB as well, a lot less. I will forever stay positive though and be hopeful we pull off the win! Looking forward to the forum later and hope there are a lot in here

• cdodom

Participant

I’m a little more confident about the Bucs chances. I’m hearing taysom hill and Murray could be out tonight

• Mrshowstopper

Participant

The fan in me says we got this and we’re Super Bowl bound

The reality inside me says we get our asses handed to us soundly for a 3rd time

• TBChucky

Participant

I’m confident it’ll be a ball game. I don’t see it being a blowout either way. I feel pretty good about our chances.

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

They should have enough game tape of what not to do against the Saints this time around. Maybe reducing the amount of times in zone coverage is a good start.

They had more than enough tape going into their 2nd matchup.

Hopefully, our coaching staff doesn’t continue to be stubborn.

• JC5100

Participant

Have a feeling this team is gonna come out like the Browns did against the Steelers. Hair on fire balls to the wall. Be aggressive and beat the shit outta the Saints.

Sounds cool but we all know Bowles is going to come out in soft zone and stand there with that stupid look on his face while Brees starts the game 7 for 7

• dalbuc

Participant

On a scale of 1-10, 3.

• PatsfanrootingforBucs

Participant

Good Luck from Massachusetts, The Pats fans will all be watching. Must be weird having all these Patriots fans root for your team….also assuming you all hated the Pats like everyone else.

Saints owned the Bucs last game no doubt, it puts doubts in my mind for this game, unlike last week. Saints have a great, well balanced team. Add the years of experience the coach and QB have together and it is an uphill battle.

However, if there is one guy who has the heart to overcome this hill, it’s #12 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Intimadation is a non factor, nothing he sees or hears today will be something he hasn’t seen before. They are peaking right now, unlike week 9. Saints are likely confident as they should be, so Bucs just need to punch them in the mouth. Everyone just do their job and Bucs will likely win and play in the NFCCG. Brady played in 8 straight Championship Games before last year and 13 overall. This is where the season begins as far as I’m concerned….go Bucs!

• Nobody

Participant

The same as it was going into both NO games and the GB game.

That’s 1/3 so sticking to the “out of 10 theme”, let’s go with just north of 3.

However, that was before the offensive play calling trend emerged of more passing on 1st down, increased play-action, and better sequencing + timely calls overall.

Brady playing well and Marpet being back is cancelled out by Cappa’s injury and a RG seeing his first real action in the NFL against a devastating interior player.

So 4/10. Seems about right.

• TBChucky

Participant

We hope your right, buddy. I Appreciate the support! We’ll be needing all the good vibes we can get!

Good Luck from Massachusetts, The Pats fans will all be watching. Must be weird having all these Patriots fans root for your team….also assuming you all hated the Pats like everyone else.

Saints owned the Bucs last game no doubt, it puts doubts in my mind for this game, unlike last week. Saints have a great, well balanced team. Add the years of experience the coach and QB have together and it is an uphill battle.

However, if there is one guy who has the heart to overcome this hill, it’s #12 for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Intimadation is a non factor, nothing he sees or hears today will be something he hasn’t seen before. They are peaking right now, unlike week 9. Saints are likely confident as they should be, so Bucs just need to punch them in the mouth. Everyone just do their job and Bucs will likely win and play in the NFCCG. Brady played in 8 straight Championship Games before last year and 13 overall. This is where the season begins as far as I’m concerned….go Bucs!

• Boid Fink

Participant

If they don’t get too basic or too cute in offense, and the pass blocking holds up, they can go toe to toe with them. If the defense shows up, they can beat them easily. Defense should be able to handle a noodle armed Brees. Their run defense is stout. So Bucs can truly limit them offensively as long as they tackle those screen dumps quickly through eye recognition, and the corners tackle at the point of catch, limiting YAC, they will win.

If they get up on them, Bowles absolutely has to resist the urge to go into a soft cover defense of any kind.

Tackling, recognition on defense, pass rush, and pass blocking are all humongous factors for this game.

• BucBalla85

Participant

If we can keep it close we can win. I’m just worried from the last two throbbings that we see more of the same.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Yup.

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.