Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 5 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Lol, your movement taking credit for this one?

This is Trump, right?

(I’m not clicking your link for fear that my phone would catch a virus)

• DCGoth

Participant

We know Trump couldn’t be part of the GS Deal. His banks have all abandoned him, and he’s too busy trying to turn Palm Beach into the first Golf Republic. 😎

Even the Q peeps have distanced from Trump, thanks to the whack job Congress lady, who believes that California wild fires are a result of attacks by Jewish Laser Weapons from Space. (I swear, The Weekly World News couldn’t even make this shit up. 😂)

I’d rather have a beer bottle in front of me than a pre-frontal lobotomy.

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

• DCGoth

Participant

Looks like Orange Hitler’s Hellspawn has the same megalomaniacal, sociopathic, nihilistic, narcissistic, psychotic disorder as his fat-ass load of a father has.

I hear psychoses runs in the family. At least, unlike his whore-bitch, daughter-wife, the fat Orange man doesn’t want to fuck this one.

People in the “Q”wazy Twain are fucked beyond redemption if any of them has any believe that any fucked up result of Orange Hitler’s ejaculate, or even anyone sharing the same last name will only have a political future on his fantasy island, or possibly if they recreate the old USSR, Putin may appoint one in them as Supreme Being of Kazakhstan.

Plus, look at that fuckwad’s GF. If she screams that loud on a stage, imagine how she would sound fucking in the WH. You may thank your God that there is no Pool Boy to the First Family.

If you were to come out of your bunker, you’ll notice that the world has moved on from that shit-for-brains, worst “holder” of the Executive Office. (I just can’t bring myself to use the term “leader”, as the only thing he led was hours on a fucking golf course, while the country died around him.) Then he actually is deluded enough for attempting a shot at four more years? Well eighty million people thought otherwise, and four years is a long time in the life cycle of cousin-fuckers, so that’s out.

That fat ass could freeze more sperm vials than his wives have swallowed from the hired help, plus Stormy Daniels in her illustrious career, and there would STILL not be another WH candidate in the bunch.

If you run really quick, you may catch up to the other lemmings. 😎

• jbear

Participant

Looks like Orange Hitler’s Hellspawn has the same megalomaniacal, sociopathic, nihilistic, narcissistic, psychotic disorder as his fat-ass load of a father has.

I hurts psychoses runs in the family. At least, unlike his whore-bitch, daughter-wife, the fat Orange man doesn’t want to fuck this one.

People in the “Q”wazy Twain are ducked beyond redemption of any of them has any believe that any fucked up result of Orange Hitler’s ejaculate, or even anyone sharing the same last name will only have a political future on his fantasy island, or possibly if they recreate the old USSR, Putin may appoint one in them as Supreme Being of Kazakhstan.

Plus, look at that fuckwad’s GF. If she screams that loud on a stage, imagine how she would sound fucking in the WH. You may thank your God that there is no Pool Boy to the First Family.

If you were to come out of your bunker, you’ll notice that the world has moved on from that shit-for-brains, worst “holder” of the Executive Office. (I just can’t bring myself to use the term “leader”, as the only thing he led was hours in a fucking golf course, while the country died around him.) Then he actually is deranged enough for four more years? Well eighty million people thought otherwise, and four years is a long time in the life cycle of cousin-fuckers, so that’s out.

That fat ass could freeze more spermicide than his wives have swallowed from the hired help, plus Stormy Daniels in her illustrious career, and there would STILL not be another WH candidate in the bunch.

If you run really quick, you may catch up to the other lemmings. 😎

No no…. tell us what you really think about orange Hitler and his followers.

• DCGoth

Participant

No no…. tell us what you really think about orange Hitler and his followers.

I calls ‘em as I sees ‘em. 😎

• Donkey_Hunter

Participant

Naturally, the humongous failure known as the “Q movement” is trying to take credit of the work done by a bunch of video game junkie millennials; who literally took the likes of Trump behind the woodshed.

Losers are gonna lose.

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Now that it is crashing, as of right on que from OT (KISS OF DEATH), would love to hear more from the movement

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.