Viewing 17 reply threads

• Author

• Bucmaniac86

Participant

Hi Bucs fans!I am a die hard Bucs fan, but when it comes to College Football I find myself more of a fan of players who I want the Bucs to draft, rather than a specific team.I would like to follow a specific team, but I wanted to see how do fellow Bucs fans feel when it comes between the 2 power house teams- the Gators or Seminoles.Obviously UF is closer to Tampa which would make sense, but seeing that Gators turn out to be mostly busts for our team I have a tough time especially compared to what the Seminoles have gives our beloved Bucs.In fact, FSU has been over generous to us Bucs fans and for that reason a lone it makes a lot of sense for a person to become a fan. FSU has given us the Godfather Derrick Brooks, MVP Dexter Jackson, Super Bowl QB Brad Johnson, and now our future franchise QB Famous Jameis!So vent it out Bucs fans, make some points should Bucs fans cheer for the team that is more local or for the team that has blessed us?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miami

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

USF over Miami anyday!!! haha

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I developed an irrational hatred for the Gators during the Tebow years.  Can’t put my finger on it exactly, because I was fine with FSU in the late 90s and Miami in the early 2000s.But, like you, college football serves as my look into the future of the NFL.  I don't really have an allegiance one way or the other.Also, I can't stand Rutgers.  I'm not sure why that is, either.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Miami or bust. And at this point, Miami and bust.

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

Hi Bucs fans!I am a die hard Bucs fan, but when it comes to College Football I find myself more of a fan of players who I want the Bucs to draft, rather than a specific team.I would like to follow a specific team, but I wanted to see how do fellow Bucs fans feel when it comes between the 2 power house teams- the Gators or Seminoles.Obviously UF is closer to Tampa which would make sense, but seeing that Gators turn out to be mostly busts for our team I have a tough time especially compared to what the Seminoles have gives our beloved Bucs.In fact, FSU has been over generous to us Bucs fans and for that reason a lone it makes a lot of sense for a person to become a fan. FSU has given us the Godfather Derrick Brooks, MVP Dexter Jackson, Super Bowl QB Brad Johnson, and now our future franchise QB Famous Jameis!So vent it out Bucs fans, make some points should Bucs fans cheer for the team that is more local or for the team that has blessed us?

Gators - always Gators. (Plus, I've had past, added FSU hate, as  Maryland rival from the ACC, so definitely Gators. :) )

Please wait…

• dalaca

Participant

USF over Miami anyday!!! haha

I forgot about USF. :) I graduated from USF, and I still forget about them in football.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Go noles

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Runole overruns thread in 3-2-1…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

UCF. I went there, and go to more UCF games than Buccaneers games. I wouldn’t have attended Florida if you had paid me a million bucks.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

<—- I think my SN pretty much sums it up.

Please wait…

• Magnaccia

Participant

Gators

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Trojans

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if i were you i would choose based off your favorite colors.  do you like the way garnet and gold look?  do you like orange and blue?if you want to dig a little deeper, decide by the coaches.  watch a couple press conferences of jim mcelwain vs jimbo fisher, both coaches should be around for a while and be the defining guys of the program.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Warrick Dunn also a Nole. Every redneck in the center of the state is a gator fan so gotta hate on em.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

if i were you i would choose based off your favorite colors.  do you like the way garnet and gold look?  do you like orange and blue?if you want to dig a little deeper, decide by the coaches.  watch a couple press conferences of jim mcelwain vs jimbo fisher, both coaches should be around for a while and be the defining guys of the program.

That orange and blue is putrid but Jimbo interviews are miserable.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

quite the predicament.  chants?  tomahawk chop vs great to be a florida gator?  osceolas flame vs 2 bits?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

quite the predicament.  chants?  tomahawk chop vs great to be a florida gator?  osceolas flame vs 2 bits?

At least FSU alumni aren't as arrogant. Will never root for the Gators to win a single game unless it meant UM going to the playoffs.

Please wait…

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.