Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 36 reply threads

• Author

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdRcL6u2fZs

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

The complete story has been known for quite some time.

PLENTY of footage from surveillance and witnesses.

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Crisis actor? Like those kids?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Crisis actor? Like those kids?

Please wait…

Wait?

Is that what the video states?

I won’t watch it considering it’s an hour and a half long.

OT, give us a cliffs notes version.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Ha. That was my guess. I never watch OTs videos because they are all the same. The video must allege some conspiracy is afoot

Keep in mind, OT and the President think a 75 old activist was Antifa and intentionally fractured his skull to set up the police

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I just watched first 10 seconds and OF COURSE AND AS PREDICTED …

It’s a Faux News talking head who leads with “I am just speculating” (OT ignores that part)

And then he goes on to suggest that something nefarious was afoot because the cop knew Floyd. He starts with”someone should look into ….”

This is a perfect example of what I always post about which is Talking Heads selling a point of view. It surfaces with OT because he’s the most susceptible, but this is what is pushed out all over the Internet all the time over and over

This is the COCOON

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

And then he goes on to suggest that something nefarious was afoot because the cop new Floyd.

But, that’s the thing:

1. We already knew this. It was already established that they worked together occasionally at a night club. It was reported by every news outlet there is.

2. What difference does it actually make? What does it actually prove?

It’s still an LEO who murdered a civilian. It’s still a group of LEO’s who participated in said murder of a civilian.

Again, my question to OT, is what is he insinuating?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Yes I agree. It’s the way a 24 hour station, under pressure to entertain for 24 hours, throws stuff out there. Feeble minds respond.

What are the odds that OT answers any of your questions in any meaningful way?

He will not.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

bump

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

And then he goes on to suggest that something nefarious was afoot because the cop new Floyd.

But, that’s the thing:

1. We already knew this. It was already established that they worked together occasionally at a night club. It was reported by every news outlet there is.

2. What difference does it actually make? What does it actually prove?

It’s still an LEO who murdered a civilian. It’s still a group of LEO’s who participated in said murder of a civilian.

Again, my question to OT, is what is he insinuating?

Please wait…

The OP is delusional and it’s obvious DH you make to much sense. That’s possibly the reason for no response.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

bump…again

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

if anyone watches the video plz provide cliff notes to the others…I watched twice and Stinky watched the first 10 seconds.

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

if anyone watches the video plz provide cliff notes to the others…I watched twice and Stinky watched the first 10 seconds.

Please wait…

So, you actually spent THREE HOURS watching this video and have NOTHING to share. No input. No opinions. Nothing to engage with, despite questions being asked.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

“So, you actually spent THREE HOURS watching this video and have NOTHING to share. No input. No opinions. Nothing to engage with, despite questions being asked”

COCOON

Come on OT, respond to DH

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

Stinky, could you possibly watch the next 10 seconds and provide your racist feedback for us all?

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

Imagine needing to steal Runole’s material

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

stinky?

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

stinky?

Please wait…

You going to answer my questions?

Please wait…

• Biggs3535

Participant

Please wait…

Why don’t you provide the cliff notes? Why is it everyone else’s responsibility to provide cliff notes for a YouTube video you post?

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

bump

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

bump

Please wait…

Guess that’s a no.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Crickets

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

Crickets

Please wait…

There’s a reason.

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

damn straight

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

damn straight

Please wait…

White flag acknowledged and surrender noted.

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

every time you request me to explain a video to you…go ahead and mark down my surrender.

Every single time.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

OT you started the thread… the burden of proof is on you.

You post hundreds of YT conspiracies here and RARELY elaborate in your own words.

Plus 90 minutes…? Why the fuck would I waste my time watching that (or on your case, 3 hours of your day).

Summarize what it outlines that you believe… or don’t… but don’t expect anyone to watch this nonsense

Please wait…

• DonkeyHunter

Spectator

I asked you specific questions that pertained to your video. Big difference.

There’s a reason you ducked those question, just like in most cases where you cower from dialogue.

But, I guess sheeps are gonna sheep…

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

I think most have done this before you start a thread?

No? Maybe?

Tell us more about Biden and “Mike” lol

every time you request me to explain a video to you…go ahead and mark down my surrender.

Every single time.

Please wait…

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

i understand. its a lot of time and if the video is worthless trash its simply wasted time.

But we can all watch a 4 hr football game without any effort. So if you want to learn something start watching…if you find it interesting keep watching. I found it intriguing.

Please wait…

• FireLicht2020

Participant

Did you just compare a YT conspiracy video to the sacred sport of football?

I fucking knew it… I see you in there Satan.

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

Do your research folks. Someone tried to send me video of a man claiming HR 748 was drawn up in January 2019 because they knew there was going to be a covid outbreak. The bill was submitted in January 2019 but had the CARES portion added earlier this year. Do your own research and don’t believe everything you hear or read. BTW the video was very convincing BUT that very key part of the CARES portion being added later was left out of the video.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

This ^^^ is a great post and it echoes the comments of the current FBI Director that Americans have to becomes EDUCATED and CRITICAL consumers of information.

If you look at at the bullshit posted here from OTs You Tube videos to CoffeeIsland’s Ukraine story to Buggsy posting Team Trump … all these things are typically taking some truth and twisting it either affirmatively or by omission

The simple starting piggy should just asking yourself about the motivation of the source. Of course, that doesn’t working if – like my examples above- you’re just looking for tings to “confirm” your bias.

Please wait…

• OneTruthisBack

Participant

CAIR not CARES

Please wait…

• tampaspicer

Participant

CAIR not CARES

Please wait…

You are a fucking moron. Drinking a gallon of bleach might be beneficial to your health. You should try it.

Please wait…

• Anonymous

Inactive

OT – like his counterparts here- cares more about maintaining the cocoon than actual fact

Obviously, OT has unique issues but if you look at many posts here you will see Trumpettes routinely react to facts that threaten the cocoon (ie their world view) with vitriol, deflection etc. I am sure that’s a pretty normal human response, but what makes Trumpettes unique is that they seem to call others uniformed or dumb when they are actually denying fact.

That is the essence of conspiracy theories. Again OT is an extreme example, but you can see him post all the time that EVERYONE ELSE needs to wake up to “truth,” even if he is perpetually wrong and will not defend it.

Luckily that mindset is in the distinct minority as we now see many GOP pulling away from Trumpism

Please wait…

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.