Currently, there are 0 users and 1 guest visiting this topic.
Viewing 8 reply threads

• Author

• Ronald Mac

Participant

Edge Rusher Azeez Ojulari looks like a beast. He could be a nice late first round pick the way Cam Jordan was in 2011.

CBs Tyson Campbell and Eric Stokes have size, length, and blazing speed. Stokes just ran a 4.25 unofficially. Campbell looked like the better prospect and could be BPA at 32. With Carlton going into a contract year and Bunting/Dean both being hot and cold.. it wouldn’t surprise me to see a corner taken.

TE Tre McKitty is raw and unheralded but if he is there in the 4th round he could be a major steal!

• Bucman

Participant

They’ve interviewed Greg Newsome. If they were to take one I think it will be him. He’s soaring up boards so he may be gone.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Wouldn’t mind it. As you say, cap co side rations and streamlines of play are definitely reasons why I could get down with this.

But I really want to address the offensive line. Can’t run an offense without good linemen and a stable QB.

• delgreco

Participant

Was just watching video on the Stokes kid…Dont hate him, but not at 32 (seems high to me)

• BuccaNOLEer

Participant

If Ojulari is there at 32, take him. That kid will easily step in once JPP hangs it up and the pass rush won’t miss a beat.

• Boid Fink

Participant

Not a bad film. I wonder what he doesn’t do well? It looks like he is good in the traffic jams, he is a fast dude for sure.

If Ojulari is there at 32, take him. That kid will easily step in once JPP hangs it up and the pass rush won’t miss a beat.

• mjs020294

Participant

Got to go D-line or best available with the first pick. If you can bring pressure with your front four the secondary’s job gets a whole lot easier.

• seekpar

Participant

Edge or line depth. No CB at 32, already invested a ton of draft capital in CBs over the past few years.

• Cerious

Participant

Azeez was interviewed by the NFL network after his workout yesterday and they asked him which player(s) did her model his game after and he said…

You guessed it Shaw Barrett and Vin Miller. Crazy, but it would be great to have this kid on our team learning from one of the players he looks up to.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.